Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II tier 2.9 and Chronicle armor (M) (UL) tier 1.9 w/o gloves

´CHARON´

Dominant
Society
cK Coat Killers
Miro Charon Varecka
Dears,

Due to lesser time to play and also other posibilities within EU, I would like to sell these nice pieces of old-school EU history.

Improved MkII tier 2.9 (second best eco weapon ingame right after ancient version)

SOLD

Next tiers: 155, 65, 82, 76, 130, 97, 145, 121

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=A-3_Justifier_Mk.II_Improved

Chronicle (M) armor w/o gloves tier 1.9 (best armor for close attack ingame)

SOLD

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Chronicle

Accepting only pure peds, no items please.

Regards,
Charon

Last edited:
Reactions: das
This needs a BUMP

Another BUMP

how about a right kidney for the imk2?

Is it just me, or does that actually seem like a steal at that price? Man, waiting ages for my solo 6 digit ATH, MA... ;)

Is it just me, or does that actually seem like a steal at that price? Man, waiting ages for my solo 6 digit ATH, MA... ;)

GL with that :D ... expect my PM after I see you on Top10 in ATH list :D

SB and BO lowered to get some more offers. Once SB is met, there is one week for another offers. Items will be then sold to highest offer / BO after one week.

Hope you get SB for the gun :).

Offer of 45k for Charonicle received ...

meh you could all ways try my service that helps ppl to sell stuff

bump!

(selfpromotion FTW!)

Bump bump bump:)

would you be interested in a trade including i2870, and/or tango + peds/usd?

This is such a low price for this gun I would be shocked if they were sold any cheaper then this.

Free Bump

I'll give ya an hour with my wife...... you'd be having "aftershocks" for MONTHS afterwards!

Oh yeah.... that's for the IMKII.

Menace

I'll give ya an hour with my wife...... you'd be having "aftershocks" for MONTHS afterwards!

Oh yeah.... that's for the IMKII.

Menace

Hmm ... I havent received such offer before ... send me her photo and I will decide :D

BUMP :):yay:

I still havent received any photos of Menaceˇs wife so needed to accept offer in peds for imkII, gratz to happy buyer :yay:

Back