Selling: Improved A105

Ned Flanders

Guardian
Selling my improved a105 amp.

SB: tt+5k
BO: tt+6k

Radiant shards go for 1500ped each (you need three so 4500ped)
a105 amp goes for 1k
140 a100 parts (roughly 450-500ped)

So the price is fair (in other words, trolls stay under your bridges)

Ending it 24hours after SB has been reached.

//Ned

Last edited:
Thought it was Radiant shards for the 105's?

Kaza

Selling my improved a105 amp.

SB: tt+6k
BO: tt+7k

Pristine shards go for 1500ped each (you need three so 4500ped)
a105 amp goes for 1k
140 a100 parts (roughly 450-500ped)

So the price is fair (in other words, trolls stay under your bridges)

Ending it 24hours after SB has been reached.

//Ned

Thought it was Radiant shards for the 105's?

Kaza

It is, he is just on crack :D

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Omegaton_A105_Improved

~Danimal

Morning bumpdiddly iddly!

FYI:

attachment.php

imp a105 and a106 have the same eco and damage, difference is imp a105 lasts 7219 uses and a106 lasts 2006 uses. So even if you have 3 a106 amps, the imp 105 lasts longer and you don't have to keep changing amp.

Last time I checked the a106 went for around +2.7k-3.0k each (so having three would cost you a hell of a lot more than buying this imp 105).

(Oh and trolls I know the price of the a106 has gone up because of the possibility that you will be able to upgrade the a106, but when and if this will happen no one knows. Don't expect it to happen soon though, since they'll prob launch it with the introduction of another "dungeon")

(Oh and trolls I know the price of the a106 has gone up because of the possibility that you will be able to upgrade the a106, but when and if this will happen no one knows. Don't expect it to happen soon though, since they'll prob launch it with the introduction of another "dungeon")

Just so u know the price of a106 has not gone up. It has been around +2600-+2800 for a long time and usually during events goes up to +3k. Right now its cheap comparatively but mostly cause there is no upgrade path yet and we dont know whether there ever will be. :)

Just so u know the price of a106 has not gone up. It has been around +2600-+2800 for a long time and usually during events goes up to +3k. Right now its cheap comparatively but mostly cause there is no upgrade path yet and we dont know whether there ever will be. :)

Well thank you for that information, makes my argument even clearer.

Bumpdiddlyump!

Pure peds only, no kindeys, livers or other body parts that you may offer. Sell your bodyparts on the blackmarket, I am sure you will get more than 500-600$ for em then you can buy the amp for peds.

Made one final price reduction. This is as low as I am willing to go. So take this opportunity to get an great amplifier for a more than fair price.

Back