Price Check Improved FAP

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
Anyone know what they are worth these days? I thought about 30k.

i think 30 +/- 2K should be close enough.

It depends on how you value it. The old-timers who bought in times past will not likely let go easily below 30k, they will hold until they see at least 6 months of open market without a sale before dropping their price. The newer buyers who bought in closer to 22-27k will be more likely to come down in price.
From a practical standpoint the Imp FAP is at a strange point in it's life span. It is difficult to justify even the lower end of fair market value for it, because it offers far inferior heal/sec than an Improved Hedoc, and since decay is now added to loot algorithm the benefit of the Imp FAP's eco is far less than in times past (times when the higher price point was justified). Due to the inferior heal/sec vs other faps available, it is difficult to score more than 45 PED/hour hiring out as a flat rate fapper, which offers negligible profits. With paltry skillgains by comparison with the SGA or FEN edition variants, the time invested (to offer the service at all) doesn't seem to be justified for more than a very few people, and for an "oh sh*t" fap there are far cheaper options available. Consequently I expect the Imp FAP to be on a slow decline over the next 3-5 years, probably bottoming out in the 5k-10k PED range - but right now you can still possibly squeeze out 22k-30k on it.

I agree with jack on use as a personal fap, but disagree with his assessment on the fap service. Last month I made 2k with the imp fap @50 ped an hour and that doesn't include tips, which if you do your job right still exist. Now I do have an adj resto and Divine and full reload but I below that is apart of running any good fap service and be excluded as variables.

It depends on how you value it. The old-timers who bought in times past will not likely let go easily below 30k, they will hold until they see at least 6 months of open market without a sale before dropping their price. The newer buyers who bought in closer to 22-27k will be more likely to come down in price.
From a practical standpoint the Imp FAP is at a strange point in it's life span. It is difficult to justify even the lower end of fair market value for it, because it offers far inferior heal/sec than an Improved Hedoc, and since decay is now added to loot algorithm the benefit of the Imp FAP's eco is far less than in times past (times when the higher price point was justified). Due to the inferior heal/sec vs other faps available, it is difficult to score more than 45 PED/hour hiring out as a flat rate fapper, which offers negligible profits. With paltry skillgains by comparison with the SGA or FEN edition variants, the time invested (to offer the service at all) doesn't seem to be justified for more than a very few people, and for an "oh sh*t" fap there are far cheaper options available. Consequently I expect the Imp FAP to be on a slow decline over the next 3-5 years, probably bottoming out in the 5k-10k PED range - but right now you can still possibly squeeze out 22k-30k on it.

Very well said. As the owner of a Hedoc Mayhem Improved and having previously used an Omegaton Imp, Jack is dead on. Omega Imp is pales in comparison. Severely lacking in h/s, the econ damages your loot, and honestly, if someone needs a healer that does 120, they are likely not going to hire an Omega Imp healer )will get them killed due to shit reload), I wouldn't. My soc mate who has one and is a healer, I hand him my Hedoc because the Omega Imp he has costs twice as much and heals slow as hell.

That being said, +30k is the going price right now. If you need help finding one lmk. I love helping players find items and don't charge anything.

Very well said. As the owner of a Hedoc Mayhem Improved and having previously used an Omegaton Imp, Jack is dead on. Omega Imp is pales in comparison. Severely lacking in h/s, the econ damages your loot, and honestly, if someone needs a healer that does 120, they are likely not going to hire an Omega Imp healer )will get them killed due to shit reload), I wouldn't. My soc mate who has one and is a healer, I hand him my Hedoc because the Omega Imp he has costs twice as much and heals slow as hell.

That being said, +30k is the going price right now. If you need help finding one lmk. I love helping players find items and don't charge anything.

Thanks mate! I have managed to find a T2 Mod Hedoc :)

Back