Improved Hedoc Mayhem

its a very nice fap I think about 90k peds

I am a bit biased, but yes. Once you've used one of these, it's not at all hard to price it near an imp fap. You losing Eco, but gaining an amazing speed, which allows you to hunt very differently.

Agree, speed is very important because you can fap before next mob hit and this is very important with some high lvl mobs

Nice unlimited healing tools are one of those ‘rare’ things in game for the “haves” or “have nots”.

MA attempted to open the top-end FAP market up a bit more introducing the Merry Mayhem FAPs, that competed with the Imp and Mod old school Omegaton FAPs, but this time with variable heal, slightly more cost per use with fasters heals.

Depends what you want to compare it with?

Imp FAP are 1 pec per heal and ‘guaranteed’ 120 heals output each use at 29 times a minute, players currently ask around 100K+ for such a FAP.

Whereas Imp Hedoc Mayhem is 124 heals (effective at 108.5 based on entropedia) at 38 times per minute.

I rate the imp Hedoc as the 4th best FAP in the game and probably commands prices upwards of 70K+ (70K – 90K), in the current market.

Unlike the Omeg imp FAP which requires no skills, you need at least Level 26 Paramedic to start SIB.

Also this FAP is a hunters tool, more than a employment tool. That said the stats look pretty reasonable for offering FAP services.

Fair points to consider:

Although all these top end FAPs are extremely ‘rare’, we have spring and xmas MM now. So potentially we have 2 more sets of MM FAPS coming onto the market each year moving forward. Eventually growing supply will influence buyer choice and thus price. However if the big mob hunters increase (which I think is MA’s plan here), this would soak up that demand and maybe not affect downward price pressure too much. In fact if growth out strips FAP introduction prices will rise again as the previous EU bubble (opportunity maybe).

Also MA might switch the introduction of new MM faps, to another type of prize.

Another choice is unlimited XI heal tool, that sells for around 5K peds, with a Max heal of 86 at 22 times per min (for level 22 bio). It’s no where near as good as the Imp or Imp Hedoc, although for the money you can hold you own against small Prots for example, for considerably less investment if you have the skill to use it.

As with anything in game; Future introduction of further new items, other planet competition, game dynamics and player retention or growth will all have an impact on perceived prices.

Rick

Last edited:
All fair points, and nice post Rick :)

Few small corrections, just for the sake of being correct...

Imp Fap is 2 pec per heal, not 1 pec. Mod fap is one pec per heal.

Also, you DO need to have skills to use an imp fap...I believe it is level 21 para to have it maxed 120/120.

Other than that..nice, chill post mate lol. Dont see how anyone could get bothered by this :p

Nice unlimited healing tools are one of those ‘rare’ things in game for the “haves” or “have nots”.

MA attempted to open the top-end FAP market up a bit more introducing the Merry Mayhem FAPs, that competed with the Imp and Mod old school Omegaton FAPs, but this time with variable heal, slightly more cost per use with fasters heals.

Depends what you want to compare it with?

Imp FAP are 1 pec per heal and ‘guaranteed’ 120 heals output each use at 29 times a minute, players currently ask around 100K+ for such a FAP.

Whereas Imp Hedoc Mayhem is 124 heals (effective at 108.5 based on entropedia) at 38 times per minute.

I rate the imp Hedoc as the 4th best FAP in the game and probably commands prices upwards of 70K+ (70K – 90K), in the current market.

Unlike the Omeg imp FAP which requires no skills, you need at least Level 26 Paramedic to start SIB.

Also this FAP is a hunters tool, more than a employment tool. That said the stats look pretty reasonable for offering FAP services.

Fair points to consider:

Although all these top end FAPs are extremely ‘rare’, we have spring and xmas MM now. So potentially we have 2 more sets of MM FAPS coming onto the market each year moving forward. Eventually growing supply will influence buyer choice and thus price. However if the big mob hunters increase (which I think is MA’s plan here), this would soak up that demand and maybe not affect downward price pressure too much. In fact if growth out strips FAP introduction prices will rise again as the previous EU bubble (opportunity maybe).

Also MA might switch the introduction of new MM faps, to another type of prize.

Another choice is unlimited XI heal tool, that sells for around 5K peds, with a Max heal of 86 at 22 times per min (for level 22 bio). It’s no where near as good as the Imp or Imp Hedoc, although for the money you can hold you own against small Prots for example, for considerably less investment if you have the skill to use it.

As with anything in game; Future introduction of further new items, other planet competition, game dynamics and player retention or growth will all have an impact on perceived prices.

Rick

All fair points, and nice post Rick :)

Few small corrections, just for the sake of being correct...

Imp Fap is 2 pec per heal, not 1 pec. Mod fap is one pec per heal.

Also, you DO need to have skills to use an imp fap...I believe it is level 21 para to have it maxed 120/120.

Other than that..nice, chill post mate lol. Dont see how anyone could get bothered by this :p

Thanks Fez for small corrections, learn something new everyday. I've given up attempting to have some banter in forum, it goes down badly lol.

So.... book worm style, boring, serious, falling asleep approach, moving forward. ZzzzzZZzz. chuckle chuckle.

Rick

ps: good luck with FAP sale btw.

Thanks, mate :)

Thanks Fez for small corrections, learn something new everyday. I've given up attempting to have some banter in forum, it goes down badly lol.

So.... book worm style, boring, serious, falling asleep approach, moving forward. ZzzzzZZzz. chuckle chuckle.

Rick

ps: good luck with FAP sale btw.

That said the stats look pretty reasonable for offering FAP services.
I don't think it's that very suitable for fapping services, the max TT is so low and the fap is so fast, if you were to have auto-tool on full time while healing, it'd only last of 9.9 minutes.
Of course you don't have auto-use tool on all the time, but it still doesn't last for very long.
Then again, the speed is quite phenomenal for PVP and events, where you can save precious killing time with the fast reload.
The 0.49 second difference (compared to imp. fap) can stack up in the long run, if you can manage with 10hp less heal/sec, after 100 uses you've already saved 49 seconds, which is one or two more kills in say, MM.

Just my 2pecs :)

Agree, speed is very important because you can fap before next mob hit and this is very important with some high lvl mobs

I don't agreed :p

I've been doing a lot of fap service over the last years and there is very few mobs that have a hit speed that is faster than a regular impfap. And this is why I can't see that the speed makes a big difference as it's not so fast that you often get 2x heals in where you would have gotten 1 in with impfap and if it does hit that fast you should have hired a fapper or let a friend heal you anyways since it will in no way be efficient to hunt like that.

A good example is Dasp stalker that is one of the mobs that hit faster than impfap (between imp and mod) and this is where imp hedoc will be good but on the other hand you will have MAX, if fapping constant 34,8ped decay on impfap over an hour with dasp stalker hunting where imp hedoc will be 182,4ped (max tt is 60ped tho). As a reminder there is a lot of modfap services running 60ped/hour all included and then you get fast enough heals and a cost of roughly 120ped less pr hour. Please correct me if my math is wrong.

As a heal service fap I would at least not hire someone using it. If the mob hits fast enough for you to need the heal speed it will decay so much that a modfap service would be cheaper and if it hits slow enough for the decay to be low it's prolly enough with a adj fap for decay+5ped to heal it and to be cheaper than it.

Does anyone else know of many mobs with over 28-30ish hits/min?

HOWEVER this fap is great for what it can and should be used for and I think it will go for 75-90k ish if sold to the right person since I don't know of a single impfap for sale below 100k atm. The fap is awesome for soloing since it's non-markup heals and decent eco and it won't be decayed much since it's not supposed to heal at full speed in the hunters hand. It's also alot better than impfap when it comes to PVP both because of the speed and the decay. Some might wonder why I mention decay as a good thing but for those that tried to tier adj/imp/mod faps they know how hard it is and I think this one will tier a lot faster (atleast the adj mayhem was faster). The highest tiered modfap ingame is T2.5 I belive and those have been around since the tiering system came around so that tells smt of how slow it is. At tier 4 this fap has more heal/sec than a modfap also so the increase should be possible to notice quite good :)

surprised minni you price this at +75K i will not pay more that 50K (at the time it droped i priced it 50-65K) but what i know right i payd every single item in EU exactely what i wanted and not what someone told me to :laugh:

That fap will not be worth more that 50K in one year keep this post as proof.:girl:

Reactions: Mac
surprised minni you price this at +75K i will not pay more that 50K (at the time it droped i priced it 50-65K) but what i know right i payd every single item in EU exactely what i wanted and not what someone told me to :laugh:

That fap will not be worth more that 50K in one year keep this post as proof.:girl:

50k?.... right.... if you find one for sell in one year for that, gl (keep this post as proof). If anyting, imo they are under priced righ tnow. How much is adjusted hedoc mayhem, 10k???? Yea, imo they are all underpriced especially with the current market (imo) being a little low for everything. However I highly doubt the IMp Hedoc Mayhem will ever drop to 50k...

rofl

This post makes me laugh.

50k?.... right.... if you find one for sell in one year for that, gl (keep this post as proof). If anyting, imo they are under priced righ tnow. How much is adjusted hedoc mayhem, 10k???? Yea, imo they are all underpriced especially with the current market (imo) being a little low for everything. However I highly doubt the IMp Hedoc Mayhem will ever drop to 50k...

Like the 69 fap that cant be sold even for few K peds now ? The adj mayhem first one was payd 3K

Who remember me paying 28K for the RJ ? 8K for the ML 35 ? when every one was telling i low ball look now in auction no one sell them becose no one buys them.

Like i say every single item i ever payd for in EU i decided on price and it worked every time my peds are money you items mhh let me think whell they are virtual pixels in game that can just pull the plug out tomorow if they decide too.:girl:

use youre brains litle :wise:

am not buying that item i personaly think compared to imp fap it sucks so no point for me to work the price down even tomorow if you offer me one at TT+50k i wont take it but i will take the imp fap for TT+80K

Like the 69 fap that cant be sold even for few K peds now ? The adj mayhem first one was payd 3K

Who remember me paying 28K for the RJ ? 8K for the ML 35 ? when every one was telling i low ball look now in auction no one sell them becose no one buys them.

Like i say every single item i ever payd for in EU i decided on price and it worked every time my peds are money you items mhh let me think whell they are virtual pixels in game that can just pull the plug out tomorow if they decide too.:girl:

use youre brains litle :wise:

am not buying that item i personaly think compared to imp fap it sucks so no point for me to work the price down even tomorow if you offer me one at TT+50k i wont take it but i will take the imp fap for TT+80K

Anyone with 80K would take the impfap for 80K...

Where can I get a impfap for 80k?

well Tzepu payd +85K if i remember right last year but sold it 110K (wonder if the fap is still in hes shop) so you are litle late mini :) you just need to wait that someone need money the (time is on my side( yes it is) i loved that song

well Tzepu payd +85K if i remember right last year but sold it 110K (wonder if the fap is still in hes shop) so you are litle late mini :) you just need to wait that someone need money the (time is on my side( yes it is) i loved that song

You're right, of course. EVERY item in entropia will drop in value, ALWAYS. there is no such thing as market fluctuation. The player base will never change, and item values will only drop until mop faps are tt+1. It's impossible for values to rise, and you're the smartest person here.

So don't buy my fap.

You're right, of course. EVERY item in entropia will drop in value, ALWAYS. there is no such thing as market fluctuation. The player base will never change, and item values will only drop until mop faps are tt+1. It's impossible for values to rise, and you're the smartest person here.

So don't buy my fap.

you sound mad :scratch2: the worst part is that you start youre text whith 'You're right'

and then write lots of thinks that i never even talked about... you are funny person.

But becose i like ppl that look .... smoking cigar (i hope you smoke Cohiba's at least)

EVERY item in entropia will drop in value (YES to point when it will rise again)

there is no such thing as market fluctuation (read UP)

The player base will never change (this is irelevant is not the player base that dictate price is the player base whith money)

and item values will only drop until mop faps are tt+1 (now you are childish)

It's impossible for values to rise, and you're the smartest person here. (ty for the compliment, and again read UP)

BTW is normal for you to defend that FAP becose you are selling one but belive me you are small fish in big tank of sharks and shark you are not. :girl:

you sound mad :scratch2: the worst part is that you start youre text whith 'You're right'

and then write lots of thinks that i never even talked about... you are funny person.

But becose i like ppl that look .... smoking cigar (i hope you smoke Cohiba's at least)

EVERY item in entropia will drop in value (YES to point when it will rise again)

there is no such thing as market fluctuation (read UP)

The player base will never change (this is irelevant is not the player base that dictate price is the player base whith money)

and item values will only drop until mop faps are tt+1 (now you are childish)

It's impossible for values to rise, and you're the smartest person here. (ty for the compliment, and again read UP)

BTW is normal for you to defend that FAP becose you are selling one but belive me you are small fish in big tank of sharks and shark you are not. :girl:

Not you again.... just fuck off. Because you think something isn't worth something, doesn't mean it is so.
If i had the peds I'd pay bo.
Consider it a free bump.

Not you again.... just fuck off. Because you think something isn't worth something, doesn't mean it is so.
If i had the peds I'd pay bo.
Consider it a free bump.

"The player base will never change" (see this ilustrate perfectly is not about player base is just not many ppl whith moneyz play this game) :rolleyes:

What this is telling you ? The potential buyers for youre items are low and when you and whith to many items and not anoff buyers guss what hapens... like i say i think EU is bad for somme ppl neurones if they ever hade any to begin whith.

"The player base will never change" (see this ilustrate perfectly is not about player base is just not many ppl whith moneyz play this game) :rolleyes:

What this is telling you ? The potential buyers for youre items are low and when you and whith to many items and not anoff buyers guss what hapens... like i say i think EU is bad for somme ppl neurones if they ever hade any to begin whith.

Care to translate to english? Before you do, is it another post (out of the very very many) where you are talking out of your ass again?

Care to translate to english? Before you do, is it another post (out of the very very many) where you are talking out of your ass again?

You two make me think of that movie i seen long ago 'dumb and dumber' it was funny

50K and i start to belive is not even Worth 50k now that Cerb got the mod fap and that minni will probably buy the Cerb imp fap for 90K thre is no one left that will want youre fap.

Mayby Tzepu but he will probably give you 30K for it :tongue2:

Last edited:
It seems clear that you are one of those that are very uninformed, yet want to be one of the cool kids, so I will fill you in.

Minim already has his mod fap, which he bought from me.

My SB is not 90k, but 75k, for which I now have 2 offers I'm considering. There are also several others interested that have not bid yet.

How is this all possible, if these items aren't worth it? I guess Minim, Cerb, Angel, Star, myself...and most of the players that deal in this big gear must ALL be very unintelligent.

Thank you for teaching us something today.

You two make me think of that movie i seen long ago 'dumb and dumber' it was funny

50K and i start to belive is not even Worth 50k now that Cerb got the mod fap and that minni will probably buy the Cerb imp fap for 90K thre is no one left that will want youre fap.

LOL...I’ve got to add some text here, in a relaxed sort of way. You do need to be brave to vote against the crowd in forum, (even though many think the same and keep quiet) so for that you do deserve some respect to stand up and be counted.

I understand where you are coming from Xing, there is no denying that the value of many items have dropped in value over the last few years, even Mod faps. As an example; Was foudil right to pay 400K for a mod fap, and looking to sell it now for 175k and struggling (regardless how good it is).

A huge bubble built in the game and it did burst to some degree, if it has further to fall or if we are already at the bottom is the big debate.

We all put out own value on items, and even to some degree have a max value we would be prepared to pay for any item. Some that might be $1000, others it might $10,000, some even $40,000 (like the mod fap above).

I think it comes down to how you acquired the peds. If you earned them somehow, with in game earned peds, then the perceived value is very much less, than depositing those peds. Despite have 300K skill, I still struggle in the field to acquire any sort of wealth in game even after 8 years. Although if I did hit a ATH of some kind, my view about paying for a FAP of this value would change considerably.

So on the above basis, I would not pay such sums for this FAP if I had to deposit for it....is it worth 75K, probably yes to the lucky few.

So the point is, sometimes it’s not what the item value is worth, but more who has got the in-game made peds to pay for it.....and that is where this high end market develops, when ‘value’ has a totally different meaning entirely.

So you are not wrong with what you say, and nor are the players that have around 80K peds to buy this fap wrong either, it’s how they acquired that wealth that drives that market in many cases.

Will it sell? I highly suspect it will at the price asked.

The big debate is, how many still have that in game wealth, and how many people are 'currently' growing their peds cards...THAT is the big question. But not really for this thread.

Rick

Reactions: Mac
Yes, we are unintelligent. ;)

Xing Nu,
I think your brain is Limited.
Case closed.

It seems clear that you are one of those that are very uninformed, yet want to be one of the cool kids, so I will fill you in.

Minim already has his mod fap, which he bought from me.

My SB is not 90k, but 75k, for which I now have 2 offers I'm considering. There are also several others interested that have not bid yet.

How is this all possible, if these items aren't worth it? I guess Minim, Cerb, Angel, Star, myself...and most of the players that deal in this big gear must ALL be very unintelligent.

Thank you for teaching us something today.

OoOoOoOo wb uber troll

The bubble burst and recession hit but before all that, items' value were up in the sky but things are more stable now.

Not many people with money play this game? You mean yourself right?

Back