Improved Hedoc Mayhem

ok... I borrowed an Imp Hedoc Mayhem and have provided a review here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...hem-(test-on-old-prots)&p=3114325#post3114325

Just for the record, I will always defend any players right to air their personal views, regardless if right or wrong. However it should be kept on topic without the need to call anyone names or alike if unhappy with response.

I hope people find the review interesting and valuable.

I'm off to bed, its late

NN

Rick

The Imp Hedoc MM or Mod Hedoc MM is a different league entirely with the regular Imp Fap or Mod Fap.
Imp/Mod Hedoc MM are more at the higher end of what you think of normal hunting is, with disregard to ECO because ECO faps can hold you back and I'll explain why.

I've used Mod Fap for over 10 years and I know its limitations, Imp Hedoc MM has lifted those limitations specially Mod Hedoc MM.

Imp/Mod Hedoc MM are meant for people who wear heavy duty armors and hunt big mobs like Dasplator, Araneatrox Stalker, Leviathan Stalkers or any mob that hits you almost 100% regardless of your evade. They are great use for team hunts like Mulciber, The Eviscerator, Vortex, Quasar, Warlock 10, and so on.

The benefit of it is that you can take less hits by healing faster and delivering more DPS thus killing the mob faster, also these are items to have to win events. (Player event or MA events or Shared loot ei. Vortex etc.)

It also eliminates the need for a healer. These are meant for people who like solo hunting big mobs and believes that their loot is affected negatively when they are healed by none other than themselves or if someone else is on their radar.

What do you do when you are a Great Master Evader, and a Level 80 Paramedic and has a Supremacy Armor but Mod Fap isn't good enough??? Get a freaking Imp/Mod Hedoc MM.

Being a cheapo on heals can get you killed, you will lose more with mob regen and armor decay. And yeah its a PvP Fap.

I highly doubt you encounter these type of problems in a bigger scale where you wish your Fap was faster to get you back up to full health because the mob just hit you for 300 dmg with armor and have 10-20HP left. But you died anyways because you manage to only heal 176 with a Mod Fap T2 and you got hit another 200 or more dmg. The shared loot mob you were hitting dropped 200k uber. Your crying in a corner because you manage to only drop 1 or 2 shots.

Overall even a n00b like yourself can benefit from this fap if you can't afford Imp/Mod fap. Would really spend the extra 15-25k peds to get the Imp fap? If you could use those 15-25k elsewhere? Sure the Imp Fap decays 2 PECs and Imp Hedoc MM is 8 PECs. Your are only paying 4 times more decay.

Let say you save 20k PEDs buying Imp Hedoc. That's equal to 250,000 uses for Imp Hedoc and 1,000,000 uses for Imp Fap. Do you honestly think you would rather spend extra 20k to get Imp Fap because somehow you think you will burn 20k PEDs using Imp Hedoc in you lifetime playing EU? Or use that 20k PEDs elsewhere.

It's like buying a hybrid car that cost more or getting a normal car for less. They do the same thing. Sure get a hybrid if you drive a taxi but if you are a normal person trying to go to work choose a normal car. Practical thinking is required in this game.

5 reason i see not to pay 75K

1, add 15K buy the imp fap (awsome fap)

2, buy shadow armor or even beter for 40K (it can be found easy at that price) keep 35K as poket peds (fap decay 9 pecs per use but while you fap mob regenerate HP, armor you take 1 point dmg per hit and keep shoting mob die faster beter eco) the decay on the armor will equal the decay of the fap

3, Keep the whole 75K trade to get more peds mayby even buy the mod fap one day (75K is good bank roll to start trading)

4, Chip in Evade get hit less and hunt mobs naked

5, chip in skills in paramedics and use high skill requared FAP (you will sell skills easier that the imp mayhem simply becose you will be adressing larger audiance)

On this i rest my case. :girl: Mayby now whith the 5 golden reason the fap is not even worth 50K :yup:

Next year lots more FAP's will drop we will talk then about the price :girl: oh wait mayby MA will make eomon mayem hihihi

The Imp Hedoc MM or Mod Hedoc MM is a different league entirely with the regular Imp Fap or Mod Fap.
Imp/Mod Hedoc MM are more at the higher end of what you think of normal hunting is, with disregard to ECO because ECO faps can hold you back and I'll explain why.

I've used Mod Fap for over 10 years and I know its limitations, Imp Hedoc MM has lifted those limitations specially Mod Hedoc MM.

Imp/Mod Hedoc MM are meant for people who wear heavy duty armors and hunt big mobs like Dasplator, Araneatrox Stalker, Leviathan Stalkers or any mob that hits you almost 100% regardless of your evade. They are great use for team hunts like Mulciber, The Eviscerator, Vortex, Quasar, Warlock 10, and so on.

The benefit of it is that you can take less hits by healing faster and delivering more DPS thus killing the mob faster, also these are items to have to win events. (Player event or MA events or Shared loot ei. Vortex etc.)

It also eliminates the need for a healer. These are meant for people who like solo hunting big mobs and believes that their loot is affected negatively when they are healed by none other than themselves or if someone else is on their radar.

What do you do when you are a Great Master Evader, and a Level 80 Paramedic and has a Supremacy Armor but Mod Fap isn't good enough??? Get a freaking Imp/Mod Hedoc MM.

Being a cheapo on heals can get you killed, you will lose more with mob regen and armor decay. And yeah its a PvP Fap.

I highly doubt you encounter these type of problems in a bigger scale where you wish your Fap was faster to get you back up to full health because the mob just hit you for 300 dmg with armor and have 10-20HP left. But you died anyways because you manage to only heal 176 with a Mod Fap T2 and you got hit another 200 or more dmg. The shared loot mob you were hitting dropped 200k uber. Your crying in a corner because you manage to only drop 1 or 2 shots.

Overall even a n00b like yourself can benefit from this fap if you can't afford Imp/Mod fap. Would really spend the extra 15-25k peds to get the Imp fap? If you could use those 15-25k elsewhere? Sure the Imp Fap decays 2 PECs and Imp Hedoc MM is 8 PECs. Your are only paying 4 times more decay.

Let say you save 20k PEDs buying Imp Hedoc. That's equal to 250,000 uses for Imp Hedoc and 1,000,000 uses for Imp Fap. Do you honestly think you would rather spend extra 20k to get Imp Fap because somehow you think you will burn 20k PEDs using Imp Hedoc in you lifetime playing EU? Or use that 20k PEDs elsewhere.

It's like buying a hybrid car that cost more or getting a normal car for less. They do the same thing. Sure get a hybrid if you drive a taxi but if you are a normal person trying to go to work choose a normal car. Practical thinking is required in this game.

Well said angel. In essence the main thing is... They are diff classes if faps... Mm hedocs and regular faps.... Stop comparing lol they complete the same end state (healing you), but use a different means to reach that end state. A more efficient means of healing at the cost of Eco. Stop comparing lol like comparing an orange and a apple...both are fruit but have different tastes

The fap is selling for 6 days and i don’t see it being sold 75K SB so where are those ppl that are interested in it ?
I saw imp fap sold on this forum for 85K in less than 60 minutes.
That fap will and in auction like everything else that is overpriced but you can all keep telling how good it is, if is so good why you don’t buy it ? No point to price checks right!!!
All I see is this fap is not selling and I belive what I see if is not selling for 75K is not worth 75K logic.

The fap is selling for 6 days and i don’t see it being sold 75K SB so where are those ppl that are interested in it ?
I saw imp fap sold on this forum for 85K in less than 60 minutes.
That fap will and in auction like everything else that is overpriced but you can all keep telling how good it is, if is so good why you don’t buy it ? No point to price checks right!!!
All I see is this fap is not selling and I belive what I see if is not selling for 75K is not worth 75K logic.

It sold in 60 minutes because it was a stupidly low price. Now stop talking about things you know shit all about.

I've not used either of these faps so I'm just a noob without a worthwhile opinion :)

How much do they cost to use? Let's say:

1 click per minute
5 hours hunting per day
300 days per year

Mayhem = 1 x 60 x 5 x 300 x 8pec = 7200ped

Imp Fap = 1 x 60 x 5 x 300 x 2pec = 1800ped

Imp saves you 5400ped per year.

IMO if you use the fap less than this then you probably don't care too much about price. If you use the fap more than this then the imp will save you more.

It's been argued that the mayhem fap will save you peds in efficiency, I don't think it's benefits are enough to cover the imps eco.

If imp is 90k then 75k for mayhem is a serious struggle to justify.

It sold in 60 minutes because it was a stupidly low price. Now stop talking about things you know shit all about.

So i conclude the imp mahyem is stupidly over priced becose it don't sell over 6 days not to say 60 min ?

Am just falowing youre own logic in this post. Priceless

I've not used either of these faps so I'm just a noob without a worthwhile opinion :)

How much do they cost to use? Let's say:

1 click per minute
5 hours hunting per day
300 days per year

Mayhem = 1 x 60 x 5 x 300 x 8pec = 7200ped

Imp Fap = 1 x 60 x 5 x 300 x 2pec = 1800ped

Imp saves you 5400ped per year.

IMO if you use the fap less than this then you probably don't care too much about price. If you use the fap more than this then the imp will save you more.

It's been argued that the mayhem fap will save you peds in efficiency, I don't think it's benefits are enough to cover the imps eco.

If imp is 90k then 75k for mayhem is a serious struggle to justify.

Not only that but you need to add the heals you will get imp fap will ALWAYS heal 120 mayhem probably 100 to 110 on average so basicly that will add up in less HP helead = more faping = more decay spend but let them dream how great that fap is they just try to bump the price becose they need peds.

So i conclude the imp mahyem is stupidly over priced becose it don't sell over 6 days not to say 60 min ?

Am just falowing youre own logic in this post. Priceless

ignore this stupid fuck like rick!!!

Not only that but you need to add the heals you will get imp fap will ALWAYS heal 120 mayhem probably 100 to 110 on average so basicly that will add up in less HP helead = more faping = more decay spend but let them dream how great that fap is they just try to bump the price becose they need peds.

Here is a simple thing you can do to see how good the fap is, since you haven't used one. Go to the fap section on entropedia and organize by highest heal/sec and see where this fap is on the list. Then click on eco and see where this fap is...numbers don't lie. It's the 4th highest UL fap in heal per sec behind mod mayhem and both mod faps and 10th highest eco fap. I haven't used one and I'm a numbers guy, those numbers are pretty darn good in my book.

ignore this stupid fuck like rick!!!

Not that i love them, but should show some more respect, your " kids group" against him for only insulting is retarded.

Not that i love them, but should show some more respect, your " kids group" against him for only insulting is retarded.

i enjoy it :cool: it show how deep am geting to them

don't worry when someone start to insult someone it only means he weak.

Here is a simple thing you can do to see how good the fap is, since you haven't used one. Go to the fap section on entropedia and organize by highest heal/sec and see where this fap is on the list. Then click on eco and see where this fap is...numbers don't lie. It's the 4th highest UL fap in heal per sec behind mod mayhem and both mod faps and 10th highest eco fap. I haven't used one and I'm a numbers guy, those numbers are pretty darn good in my book.

But the question is 'Worth 75K or not worth the 75K ?'

See Mo numbers is cool and all but let get back to the real issue (Is any one ATM willing to pay 75K ?)

Price don't work the way 'you guys' think (i dont know if you qualify in teh you guys Mo so i let you decide) that imp mayhem fap is nothing more that 8 pixels 75K is real is 7500 USD now see i bet lots of ppl can think about many thinks they will do whith the 7500 USD but how many thinks they can do whith 8 virtual pixels ?

Now what i wrote above is just for litle storry.

What i try to tell you Mo is the buyer that will decide that is worth 75K or not becose as long someone is not willing to pay 75K for it in MA book is worth TT same as mod fap or any item in the game MA back up ONLY TT value of items.

So if someone buy it for 75K it will be worth 75K to that buyer it don't mean the next one is worth 75K the next one will be worth what the buyer is willing to pay. Personaly i wont pay even 50K realy no joke am talking just from buyer side more i read this and more that fap is droping in value to me.

Mo the only reason 4 best items (mod and imp fap + MM and imp MK 2) are valued that much is becose there is not many of theme and there is quet few ppl that want those items i don't see any one fighting for the imp or mod mayhem faps and i doubt they will for simple reason you cant make money from them ' traduced in running fap service) next year they wil drop more and year after again more they will never stop droping while the player base of ppl that can drop that kind of peds on item is shrinking day by day by day.

Demand and supply i belive in the next two years the demand will be almost inexistant.

Take me as simple example i got both my weapons i dont need to buy any ever again the only think i need is the imp fap and good armor ( i dont know which armor yet) but once i get those two items well i will be out of the line tha one less buyer.

When i was buying my weapons 'they say' i low ball guss what i got my weapons the seller got the peds every one happy and now i see ppl that called me low ball selling the exact same weapons 2K peds less what i was offering and guss what is not selling. Just keep looking the auction for ML's and DOA RJ every week am looking that oction and i cant help but smile at ignorant and obviously 'greed fest ' ppl.

There is only one pimp in this game is the buyer and you keep ignoring this basics in trading whith out the buyer you just own 8 pixels off dung.

Last edited:
i enjoy it :cool: it show how deep am geting to them

don't worry when someone start to insult someone it only means he weak.

Trust me i did not troll you if i did you will know it and by the look of youre avatar is bred and butter to play mind games whith youre face (cromosome 13 any one ?)

good to see you took the time to look in the mirror and admit your weakness. ;)

for those that dont realise the significance of the chromosome 13 comment these are the medical conditions associated with this part of the genome or damage to it.

Bladder cancer
Breast cancer
Heterochromia
Hirschsprung's disease
Maturity onset diabetes of the young type 4
Nonsyndromic deafness
Nonsyndromic deafness, autosomal dominant
Nonsyndromic deafness, autosomal recessive
Propionic acidemia
Retinoblastoma
Schizophrenia
Waardenburg syndrome
Wilson's disease
Patau syndrome

Retinoblastoma: Children with these chromosomal deletions may also have mental retardation, slow growth, and characteristic facial features (such as prominent eyebrows, a broad nasal bridge, a short nose, and ear abnormalities). Researchers have not determined which other genes are located in the deleted region, but a loss of several genes is likely responsible for these developmental problems.

Trisomy 13: Researchers are not yet certain how this extra genetic material leads to the features of the disorder, which include severely abnormal cerebral functions, a small cranium, retardation, non functional eyes and heart defects.

Other chromosomal conditions: Infants born with partial monosomy 13q may exhibit low birth weight, malformations of the head and face (craniofacial region), skeletal abnormalities (especially of the hands and feet), and other physical abnormalities. Mental retardation is characteristic of this condition. The mortality rate during infancy is high among individuals born with this disorder. Almost all cases of partial monosomy 13q occur randomly for no apparent reason (sporadic).

good to see you took the time to look in the mirror and admit your weakness. ;)

for those that dont realise the significance of the chromosome 13 comment these are the medical conditions associated with this part of the genome or damage to it.

there is diferance in Swearing & Insulting someone and Mockery.

you seemed educated to search and find the cromosome but aparantly don't know what insulting is

so if you want to bring the game to a new level get litle more sofisticated thank you << just bolded the mockery part so in future you know the diff between the two :girl:

That was cold :ahh:

Last edited:
diferance , cromosome , aparantly, litle , sofisticated

Just an off topic FYI, no offense, but I like and recommend the Google Chrome browser, it has inline spell check, it helps a bunch, you should give it a try :)

Just an off topic FYI, no offense, but I like and recommend the Google Chrome browser, it has inline spell check, it helps a bunch, you should give it a try :)

i only use firefox will look for plug in i understand that for US speaking ppl you will enjoy to read better writings.

i only use firefox will look for plug in i understand that for US speaking ppl you will enjoy to read better writings.

cool, that works too :)

Gratz pfesler!

Back