Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (aka Imp Fap)

Let's talk some numbers...

With imp fap you can do imp fap service.
You can do in average 6-7 hrs of fap/day with 60ped/hr. The decay is in average 10-12 ped/hr, and on some occasions you do get some tips.

Consider you make this for 5 days a week, 52 weeks/year, that is 260 days.

That is 7*260=1820 hrs.
That is 109200 ped/year you can get from other players from your fap service alone, not including tips. Decay will be like 2-3k ped maybe. So is over 100k ped/ year proffit, making some skills and paying for the fap.

Dear BH... 1820 hrs of fapping with 10-12 ped decay/hour is not 2-3k ped decay.. but more likely 20k

Lol, 15% per year in a bank is definately not safe, lol :D 2-3% should be safe, 5% might be possible... but more: you have no clue, what contract you signed, lol :D

I live in Greenland, the 15%, its not from the bank itself, but the 15% comes from the government and is to help people to get their own home in the future mainly, -
its just a bonus where I can choose to spend it on a boat or car and I just read, I can still get 15% if I am gonna go travel out to go to school to educate myself also.

Anyways, this would be off topic and personal stuff to disguss.

I live in Greenland, the 15%, its not from the bank itself, but the 15% comes from the government and is to help people to get their own home in the future mainly, -
its just a bonus where I can choose to spend it on a boat or car and I just read, I can still get 15% if I am gonna go travel out to go to school to educate myself also.

Anyways, this would be off topic and personal stuff to disguss.

Good for you. All that shows that you don't need an imp fap, because for you is just not wort to own one. You can't afford it. But is okay. For other people is a different story.

Good for you. All that shows that you don't need an imp fap, because for you is just not wort to own one. You can't afford it. But is okay. For other people is a different story.

I would not mind to own one, if I looted one I would for sure keep it and not sell it even if I was offered big peds for it.

Its a dream to own one, but never would deposit 150k ped for one, maybe 100k ped :smoke:

I would not mind to own one, if I looted one I would for sure keep it and not sell it even if I was offered big peds for it.

Its a dream to own one, but never would deposit 150k ped for one, maybe 100k ped :smoke:

So let me get this straight... If you would own one, is a dream to have it and would not sell for big peds, like 180k or so, as it is current market value, but you would not pay for it more than 100k ped... You know how to make deals to work for you.

So let me get this straight... If you would own one, is a dream to have it and would not sell for big peds, like 180k or so, as it is current market value, but you would not pay for it more than 100k ped... You know how to make deals to work for you.

I am talking as a buyer, I can deposit for imp fap anytime, @ 100k ped, just need the sellers, let the market crash and the imp fap reach 90k ped and I still would pay 100k ped, thats what I can afford for the fap. Not talking about the market value, but simply what the fap is worth to me.

but 100k ped is max I pay anytime, eventually one day, just maybe, I will eventually get to own one, if not, it wont affect my life anything.

I own over 18k USD in my bank savings that are considered comletely safe, some money I am guaranteed not to lose, I just sit here and the money makes more money by themselfs and I get 15% yearly interrests, but under conditions I only will spend the money on buying a boat, car or a house, else if I want to withdraw all the money I only will have recieved erh, I forgot, but around 2.75% interrests., I dont have to log in and spend 2 hours to find one guy that likes to hire you as fapper for an hour.

First year 18.000 USD + 2.75% = 18.495USD
Second Year 18.495USD + 2.75% = 19003,61USD
Allready made 1000USD,

Just a question, how easy is it to make 10.000ped as an imp fapper in 2 years? I want honest and true facts, would be nice if a known fapper could answer the question. besides, if one bought his imp fap 2years ago he lost like 100k ped atleast in market crash. doubt anyone can make 100.000ped in two years without making this his real life job and do nothing but borring fapping 8+ hours a day.

There are no proves from anyone that someone made 10.000ped a year yet, only statements,.
Its like the bible, - people is too easy to fool to buy this item.

Buying imp fap is not to do as an investment, its a bad investment, its an item you buy if you like to get uber advantages, saving 10k ped on fap repair a year and still loosing 30k a year, thats still a loss, can not make sure to profit using this fap, you mainly will need it for big mobs, where you can lose lots unless you get lucky,.
on small mobs that are guaranteed profit the imp fap is unnesesary to own to hunt them.

Couldn't agree more ... You spend that money to have toys to play with other ppl cannot afford and because those are rare to find and give you a destinctive advantage, NOT as an investment.

And I dont believe for a second that anyone can even find work for 3 hours every day fapping ppl (on average that is)... ppl come from different time zones, have different interests in the game, sometimes they hunt, somethimes they mine etc. ...

That said, I think give the generell cooldown in Entropia I cannot see the fap selling for much less then 150k (personal opinion) due to the fact that there are no alternatives to having 120 (tiered even more) heals. With guns, there are already plenty of alternatives so only really rare and uber guns (all the improved and modified ones) make sense to buy but faps ... vivo survivor at level 1034051??? Dan aside, who can really use those l-uber faps? And if a vast majority COULD use them, the imp fap would crash very rapidly under 100k

just my 2 cents

Angel

I think I saw one for sale at 120k recently, could be wrong

Couldn't agree more ... You spend that money to have toys to play with other ppl cannot afford and because those are rare to find and give you a destinctive advantage, NOT as an investment.

And I dont believe for a second that anyone can even find work for 3 hours every day fapping ppl (on average that is)... ppl come from different time zones, have different interests in the game, sometimes they hunt, somethimes they mine etc. ...

That said, I think give the generell cooldown in Entropia I cannot see the fap selling for much less then 150k (personal opinion) due to the fact that there are no alternatives to having 120 (tiered even more) heals. With guns, there are already plenty of alternatives so only really rare and uber guns (all the improved and modified ones) make sense to buy but faps ... vivo survivor at level 1034051??? Dan aside, who can really use those l-uber faps? And if a vast majority COULD use them, the imp fap would crash very rapidly under 100k

just my 2 cents

Angel

You are so wrong. You own one and practice imp fap service? No. You make easy 10k peds with such a service. And 3 hours/day isnt that much. Or maybe you play 4 hours in total , but there are ppl playing this game 12 hours or more and making a living from it. ImpFap its a great toy.

The thing that holds me back is MA's reputation when it comes to altering and nerving existing systems, that's why I consider it too big risk.

Back