Selling: Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (Imp Fap)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mice

Elite
Society
Experia
Migor Mice Oth
Item Stats: Imp Fap

STARTBID: SALE PED
BUYOUT: CANCELLED PED

A fast deal means more flexible prices, just pm me your offer (not below SB though).

Please read below before posting:

Accepting only the following as payment
1. Pure Peds
2. Peds + some unlimited melee blade above Bicak Blix shortblade (Firefly, Bifrost etc)
3. Peds + unlimited Genesis Niflheim longblade

Prices on items in trade will be discussed privatly, but please keep in mind if you value your stuff way above market I wont accept it as part payment.

Auction Rules:
1. I will check the payment terms etc from any bidder before I accept any bids.
2. Once startbid is met and accepted, the auction will be open for 72h hours for new bids.
3. Any new bid must be minimum 1000 ped increase.
4. Any new bid extends the ending time with 24 hours (if its shorter then the ending time)
5. I reserve the right at any time to cancel the sale without further notice (unless a bid has been accepted ofc)
6. No pricecheck, selling out etc discussin in this thread please, I made a pricecheck thread here for that discussion: DISCUSS HERE

Last edited:
Can you please write little more about why you are selling, and how you came to this conclution :D

Can you please write little more about why you are selling, and how you came to this conclution :D

and to think Mice u talked crap about Nifls now u own one and are looking for a second ;)

conclusion bump

Im selling it for a friend who hates EF, forums and trading. I came to the conluction since he asked me nicely.

and to think Mice u talked crap about Nifls now u own one and are looking for a second ;)

conclusion bump

I spoke crap about it to deflate the value and make a good deal (which failed). Yes im looking for a second and I wouldnt consider selling the one I have unless someone stuck an UL Rainbow or some silly amount under my nose :)

Now back to topic :
PINK KIMMI
IMP JOKER
BUMP

Last edited:
Im selling it for a friend who hates EF, forums and trading. I came to the conluction since he asked me nicely.

What is this friends name, what soc is your friend in, and how long have this person been playing ? Also why does this person hate EF, forums and trading. Is it because of bad experience in the past?

back to topic :
<font size="99">PINK MICE
IMP JOKER
BUMP<font>

Keep the mans thread clean, I see pink shit everywhere! :)

What is this friends name, what soc is your friend in, and how long have this person been playing ? Also why does this person hate EF, forums and trading. Is it because of bad experience in the past?

back to topic :
<font size="99">PINK MICE
IMP JOKER
BUMP<font>

Kimmi please keep out of my thread !

Saturday bump. Lots of interest =)

remember pure peds is always a winner

bump for the fro

TIP OF THE DAY: Suprise your partner with an imp for Sundays breakfasts :eyecrazy:

TIP OF THE DAY BUMP: If you fap your teammate, he will fap you back.

I offer 1K ped per month for 180 months!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back