What do you think?

• Do it!

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Shelve it!

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Other (explanation)

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
There you go beating your chest again. It gets so old.

What you know jack shit about is what *I* know. You don't know my hobbies and interests outside of this game, you don't know my age, you don't know my background in education, you don't know SFA. You just THINK you do. Me, I don't blather on about my private life on this forum--nor any other forum I'm a member of.

http://www.lfg.co/page/803/

When MA first put the detailed stats of the 2 new adjusted guns on the loader, DPP of one of them was wrong. People noted that out, MA confirmed the error, fixed the picture in the next update but somehow managed to put wrong DPS on the other gun now, where previously were no error. The error stays there since then.

It's just 2 damn guns, and you want them to manage a whole entropedia? At least on entropedia I can open history and make sure no one has edited the data since the last time when I manually retested it.
this...

As far as the actual proposition, it's a great idea which needs to be refined and defined a lot more before we risk it in MindArk's capable hands. More talkie.

this...

As far as the actual proposition, it's a great idea which needs to be refined and defined a lot more before we risk it in MindArk's capable hands. More talkie.

It could auto populate, assuming that MA has the values in their database anyway, or the ability to compute them from values derived from something they do have in their database.

It's really not that difficult. I compile values every day in the database I manage for my company, and my development team is a staggering 3 people strong (myself included). We have to date over 600,000,000 individual entries in our database that are managed by this small team. Even an excel spreadsheet can accomplish this, as long as the formula is correct. This way its out of anyone's hands, once the formula is set in place. It's simply an auto populated field.

They could always outsource the formula creation to the community. It probably already exists. ;-)

Maybe ND could add a explorer job, you go out with a camera and take data or mobs, it updates a central database with all data which can be accessed for a tiny price which is used to pay the explorer. After a set time, month or so the data expires and must be recaptured

Think pokédex ?. Most of us will still use entropedia, but it would allow for some more accurate, into date data

Maybe ND could add a explorer job, you go out with a camera and take data or mobs, it updates a central database with all data which can be accessed for a tiny price which is used to pay the explorer. After a set time, month or so the data expires and must be recaptured

Think pokédex ?. Most of us will still use entropedia, but it would allow for some more accurate, into date data

Could be interesting... especially if you add in streaming options, etc. Open Broadcaster is open source as far as I can tell... so If, Big IF I Know, Mindark could hire the right coders...

Back