In Game Wedding Picture Story

Asti

Provider
Astrelle Asti Difavitom
This past Sunday, there was a private wedding ceremony held within EU. Eliza, Moonfish, and I, became joined to each other, under the stars of Club Neverdie asteroid resort, and poolside on Calypso. It was a 2-part affair, with the first part held in the Main Complex of CND, and the second part at Deathifier's Mansion, on Treasure Island. Following the ceremony, the reception was open to the public, and they came in droves!

Join me in recapping this tasteful and totally fun shindig!
In the center of the Main Complex, we stood for the beginning of our journey into bliss. From L to R:
Oracle (Great and Good Leader of Scorpio Society), Xeno (sombrero), Kahr (top hat), Blood Moon, Moonfish, Me, JD, MindStar9, Eliza.

SCREENSHOT_20060820110625843.jpg

JD was presiding over the ceremony, and was under duress the whole time. Internet problems forced him onto a 56k dialup connection, but he still came through for us, until the connection could no longer sustain his presence.

SCREENSHOT_20060820110635906.jpg

While Eliza stood with no attendees, Moonfish had Xeno as her Best Man, and I had the lovely MindStar9 as my Maid of Honor. Blood Moon was gracious enough to be the one to give me away. Oracle was there as my Society leader, but more importantly as my mentor. Yes, I have completed discipleship a long time ago, but I never forgot how it was Oracle who plucked me from obscurity, and showed me the ways of this Universe. Not being a public man, for him to even make an appearance, however private, is a true sign of friendship.

SCREENSHOT_20060820111731484.jpg

Having completed the first half of the ceremony, we shuttled down to Calypso, for the second half. Enormous thanks to Deathifier, for allowing us to use his home, for our special day. Right before boarding the ships, JD began having trouble staying with us, and eventually was lost. JD, you went far beyond what it should have taken to perform. We really appreciate your efforts, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

In need of someone to preside over the rest of the ceremony, we turned to Xeno, who did a wonderful job, at a moment's notice. People had begun showing up for the party, as we were behind schedule. From the bottom left, the new faces are: Timur (fellow Scorpion), Creature (hot turquoise coat), Fliss, Tia, ThunderCat.

SCREENSHOT_20060820123928125.jpg

Once the party started, MindStar9 had only a short time, before pressing issues forced her departure. Moonie was obviously disappointed, so I knew it was time to show him what he meant to me. Even though dancing with me can't possibly be as good for him, as with his honey, MS9, I did the best I could to make him feel better. When I chose to ask him to give me away, it was because he has become a solid friend. Had he declined, there would have been no other choice. Only the highest level of friendship, would be at my side.

SCREENSHOT_20060820132713156.jpg

People started coming and coming and coming. Three must have been over 150 different people who showed up, over the several hours the party lasted. Some would leave, but replacements were on the way. There was music streaming, or I should say Mooosic, provided by Dol. Great work Dol, you won me over, again.

SCREENSHOT_20060820143316546.jpg

CONTINUED>>>>>>>>>>>>

So many people came, that I dare not begin mentioning more names. I would be certain to leave out someone, so better to let the pictures speak for themselves.

SCREENSHOT_20060820143531296.jpg

SCREENSHOT_20060820143637046.jpg

SCREENSHOT_20060820153038015.jpg

To all who came to the party, and made our day greater, THANK YOU!!
To MS9, Moonie, Oracle, Xeno, JD, Kahr, Thank you for honoring us by taking time out of your busy days, to share yourselves with us.
To Moonfish and Eliza, the two best wives anyone could hope for. I will endeavor to be the wife you imagine in dreams.

Wow, that looks like a great time, MORE INGAME WEDDINGS! Gratz to the lucky couple :) +rep asti

dilly said:
Wow, that looks like a great time, MORE INGAME WEDDINGS! Gratz to the lucky couple :) +rep asti

it's actually the lucky triple... and gratz from me as well!

Yeah, that was a cool reception. Loved the music :)

Gratz to the lucky triple ;)

i wonder how the wedding night went, ;)

studley said:
i wonder how the wedding night went, ;)
I'll bet you do!

We don't kiss and tell.

Just wanted to add the screen shots that I took.

What a great day it was!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back