In-World Avatar Modification

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
I am curious to know what in-world avatar modifications are available if I regret my initial choices. Am I able to alter everything that I was initially able to choose about my appearance if I find someone who has the required skill(s)? Do they make the alteration, or do I control the alteration procedure?

Thank you for your help

I am curious to know what in-world avatar modifications are available if I regret my initial choices. Am I able to alter everything that I was initially able to choose about my appearance if I find someone who has the required skill(s)? Do they make the alteration, or do I control the alteration procedure?

Thank you for your help

There is quite a bit you can alter by seeing a plastic surgeon and or hairdresser in game.

From what I recall - they can hand over control of the altering process while they are styling you.

Some things you obviously cant change but there is a lot u can change... well at least there USED to be... lots of avatars shrank themselves to make themselves a smaller pk target -I had some facial work done myself etc.:ahh:

One more quickie:

Are the changes made to your avatar permanent, or more of a mask/wig you put on?

Your changes is permanent, or until u visit a beutican again and change it again.

/Droid

Just out of curiosity, what types of things can't be changed? The sex of your avatar, and ...?

Just out of curiosity, what types of things can't be changed? The sex of your avatar, and ...?

Well, no sex changes allowed! LOL (to my knowledge anyways)

You can change skin colour, body type, hair and eye colour, hair styles... not sure if I am missing anything... pretty much everything you could do initialy, except pick your avatar's gender. You picked it.. now live with it.

I've been thinking... can beauticians and body sculptors do work on themselves?

I've been thinking... can beauticians and body sculptors do work on themselves?
afaik nope

maybe the answer is "not yet", since there are no mirrors implemented yet :D

afaik nope

maybe the answer is "not yet", since there are no mirrors implemented yet :D
Are you being serious, or joking with me? :) Are "mirrors" something that possibly could be available? Have other players wanted to work on themselves?

Are you being serious, or joking with me? :) Are "mirrors" something that possibly could be available? Have other players wanted to work on themselves?
the mirrors were basically a joke, and i bet the beauty ppl tried to use it on themselves, for skilling purposes

they can't skill on themselves, so they need a friendly guy or gal sitting in the chair for a couple of hours maybe to skill on

I still think it would be cool if they could do work on themselves even if they didn't get experience from it. That would be a cool way to show off your skills for potential customers - being able to alter your own appearance. Maybe that would be a fair trade-off, to be able to alter yourself, but not skill up from it.

the mirrors were basically a joke, and i bet the beauty ppl tried to use it on themselves, for skilling purposes

they can't skill on themselves, so they need a friendly guy or gal sitting in the chair for a couple of hours maybe to skill on

Actually... I was nearly able to change myself 2 days ago :yay:. Was due to a bug tho, the customer did hit "propose" to give me control back, but due to lag, i got the wrong interface (customer interface), and i was able to change my height, fitness, skin color and all... But then i clicked on "propose" again and it went back to normal, so.... i guess i'll never know unless it happens again.

Else... no, we can't work or skill on ourself.

Sorg

A note about mirrors ...

if you look close on Entropia Universe im sure you will find a screenshot of an avatar performing a haircut on a girl wtaring at a mirror ... it looked so awsome i almost droped out of my chair...

and implementing mirrors isnt so hard in computer graphics ... all it takes is to redraw the whole scene you have on the other side of the mirror (like you would be looking into an exact replica of the room on the other side of the wall) and adding some almost transparent thing on top which will make it look more like a mirror...

Back