Inbox full

Status
Maybe just clean out your "Sent Items" folder?

Mega, the reason your PM inbox became overfull is because you were removed (by request) as a moderator in the Creatures section. It was never promised that the enhanced permissions (i.e. PM storage) that came along with a membership in the moderator usergroup would be permanent.

Nevertheless, I have applied a 3 year Modified membership to your account, which includes storage for 1500 private messages, in recognition for your contributions to the Creatures section.

As for the (off-topic) discussion of forum moderation policies, I will refer you to Mega's signature. If one chooses to intentionally ignore the forum rules, one has little cause for complaint when the offending posts get moderated or deleted.

Mega, the reason your PM inbox became overfull is because you were removed (by request) as a moderator in the Creatures section. It was never promised that the enhanced permissions (i.e. PM storage) that came along with a membership in the moderator usergroup would be permanent.

Nevertheless, I have applied a 3 year Modified membership to your account, which includes storage for 1500 private messages, in recognition for your contributions to the Creatures section.

Thank you for the 3 year Modified membership 711, I think that is an equitable reward for the work done and it allows me to use my private messages once again. :thumbup:

I'm happy for this thread to be :locked:

Status
Back