Incident at Treasure Island

Little early for april fools joke

Little early for april fools joke

Better early than late! Everybody's off on Easter holiday now, and no one would have been around on Monday the 1st to make the release. Could also be the person who thought up this brilliant April Fool's joke forgot to tell the others involved and they missed the point.

That's different!!!!!

Hoping (expecting) an announcement on Sunday.

Fingers crossed! :)

I'm not sure everyone has noticed a "peculiarity" from this video.

Hormone levels indicator is stable. However when the unknown "alien" goes near the egg and screen blanks out hormone levels go way off the chart and fluctuate erratically.

Question: What was he doing to that egg? :eyecrazy:

Hormone levels indicator is stable. However when the unknown "alien" goes near the egg and screen blanks out hormone levels go way off the chart and fluctuate erratically.

I'll never tell. ;)

Egg Abducted by HEN! :laugh:

..Who can tell when it comes to aliens, but the one grabbing the Egg feels more female than the other two, maybe it's just the difference in armor.

*) In swedish "Hen" is a (debated) gender-neutral pronoun used when not wanting to label a person by gender...

This makes me really excited, see that´s the magic and spirit Calypso has, Caly=EU, in terms of entropia-feeling, nothing else can do that!

:)

Not bad MindArk, I approve!

I have to admit I like the video.

Would be even better to see it on the old vid screens in game, they just need to link them to theentropiauniverse video channel and put it on a cycle.

Dr Seuss took The Egg!

Green Atrox Eggs and Atrox Ham!

Last edited:
Lol they bought themselves another 5-10 years to figure out how to end the eggstory :)

That anonymous villain must be Marco x-MA seeking revenge

Thumbs up to PR section :) :wtg:

That anonymous villain must be Marco x-MA seeking revenge

I was thinking more along the lines of Wastelanders or Umbranoids. Wastelanders being more likely since stealing is their profession.

The figures moved and acted like us but with an unusual type of armour. So, yup wastelanders is my best guess so far.

I was thinking more along the lines of Wastelanders or Umbranoids. Wastelanders being more likely since stealing is their profession.

The figures moved and acted like us but with an unusual type of armour. So, yup wastelanders is my best guess so far.

I know who they are, we have seen them before......

mondoshowans2.bmp

Look closely, you will notice the ears :eyecrazy:

obvous its marco and his marco gun.. he and skam stealing the 69kus$... hidden inside the egg... so they can live an easy life.. on next.. island.. :scratch2:

I need some sleep

I know who they are, we have seen them before......

mondoshowans2.bmp

Look closely, you will notice the ears :eyecrazy:

LOL awesome!!:yay:

obvous its marco and his marco gun.. he and skam stealing the 69kus$... hidden inside the egg... so they can live an easy life.. on next.. island.. :scratch2:

I need some sleep
This has to be true!! :laugh:

Stand-by for the eggs spectacularly predictable return on a robot that looks slightly like a large and homicidal bipedal rabbit on Easter Sunday, I bet it will even have pastel coloring.

Man I hope Im wrong. Its so corny its depressing me to think about it.

The Easter Egg hunt on Easter. Everyone is going to start looting Easter Eggs Sunday from bots.

R

Were these Romanov Tercentenary bots after the jewel of The Tzar of Treasure Island Deathifier?
What a Faberje moment!
I wonder if we'll see a new beast named Bunny, Holstien or Gottorp after the perpetrators are hunt down:tongue2:

G-d-c ecom

G-D-C ECOM Omeba's Single Point threading. Unnoticed. Doh hehe
:dunce::dance:

Delectides Rising.
Shocktonz Looming.

Last edited:
So who are these crooks? what did they do with the egg?

Let's find 'em , hunte'm down and rescue the egg :cowboy:

checked ti castle not much here they gone :(

Is it just me or did they seem to worship the egg?

Maybe they took it to the temple of elemental evil^W^Watrox queen ?

Back