Increase your prize pool - Free Haircuts !

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Hello all event managers :)

I would like to offer you guys an opportunity to increase your event loot pool with a special "FREE HAIRCUT" coupon for Ido's Beauty Parlor ...

This will be an ingame item that u can place in the event prize window for everyone to see :)

In return i would just ask for a few tickets to your event wich i could distribute among my customers (please plan ahead because exchanging tickets for a coupon on the night of the event will not give me enough time to make any use of them :) )

I will also check your event promoter rating and will ask for previous events you have run (not to send my customers to or give out coupons for dummy events :p)

Anyway if you are running an interesting event and would like to BOOST your event pool and maybe get a few more participants feel free to post here or contact me via PM

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Last edited:
So what do u guys think?

an additional event prize worth 100 PED
in exchange for me sending even more participants to your event?

:D

I would like to offer you guys an opportunity to increase your event loot pool with a special "FREE HAIRCUT" coupon for Ido's Beauty Parlor ...

This will be an ingame item that u can place in the event prize window for everyone to see :)

That is interesting. I didn't know you could create coupons in-game.

This sounds like a very good offer for event promoters.
Bump. :yay:

Hehe :) u know me ... always pioneering the game

I guess i just invented a NEW Feature without MA having to do any additional work ;)

That is interesting. I didn't know you could create coupons in-game.

This sounds like a very good offer for event promoters.
Bump. :yay:

Simple : you take tickets from an event that have happened already (still got a few tickets from events donde 6 months ago :D), they worth 1 ped TT and you can exchange them VS some prize.

Nice Offer Ido I may contact you if I set something on my LAs.

Offer is still avaialble :)

contact me to increase your prize pool :)

This is a really cool idea, Ido!

Would it also be possible to have this for EF contests?

I am doing a contest soon, but I'm not sure about what to offer in exchange, because there are no tickets.

Take a look for more info, maybe you have an idea, then plz PM me, thx. :)

www.entropiaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69255

B ring
U p
M y
P ost

The offer still stands... happy to hear from all you event promoters on your ideas and comments about this offer

Back