Selling: Infiltrator Male, full set, high TT

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
UPDATE: ARMOR SOLD (for 7.7k PED)

Greetings colonists,

I have a full set (as in 7 pieces) of Infiltrator Male with high TT for sale. All items is (M,L):

Infiltrator Arm Guards, 134.61 PED (Max TT: 165 PED)
Infiltrator Foot Guards, 161.66 PED (Max TT: 165 PED)
Infiltrator Gloves, 159.35 PED (Max TT: 165 PED)
Infiltrator Harness, 208.81 PED (Max TT: 219 PED)
Infiltrator Helmet, 107.54 PED (Max TT: 111.5 PED)
Infiltrator Shin Guards, 161.50 PED (Max TT: 167 PED)
Infiltrator Thigh Guards, 165.89 PED (Max TT: 171.5 PED)

Stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Infiltrator_(L)

This is not an auction. I am taking offers on this beautiful PK armor set. If the offer is not good enough, I will keep this until next LG event.

Primary, I want to sell this whole set at once. PED only. In a later stage, I might sell it piece by piece.

Please do not hesitate to send me questions and/or offers via PM.

Thanks for visiting, have a nice day :)

Regards,
Minken

UPDATE: ARMOR SOLD (for 7.7k PED)

Last edited:
Only 77 views and 1 PM of interest? :scratch2: This thread needs a bump.

Haha, I feel honored to receive your fourth post here at EF :ahh: :)

It seems to me that you're going about this all wrong. If you really want to drive interest then you've gotta give updates on the price you've been offered. I'm always interested in Infiltrator - but without knowing what price you've 'reserved' it at, then it's pointless making an offer.

But this is your thread - and it's up to you how to run it. GL.

It's perfectly clear to me: I started taking offers for this Infiltrator set in OP.
Now I have made an agreement with a player about a price, but the finalize trade will be made at the second part of next week.

You want numbers? Sure. I can arrange that, partly. According to weekend markup, the whole set is right below 6 300 PED. However, the agreed price will remain secret.

So, I have the armor reserved atm. More offers are ofc welcome, but they will be put in a queue. If the first deal fails, I'll go to the first one in the queue. But even if you make a huge overbid (like 16k), I still have it reserved for the agreed price with the anonymous player.

Just confirm that you are interested of the full set (as in all parts at the same time), and I'll let you know when the armor (reservation) is sold or not.

Armor re-reserved, until mid/end of next week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back