Information about domes / creatures?

Simon God

Stalker
Society
High Mindtropian - Medical Marijuana
Simon God Adebisi
Any place to find UPDATED info on the creatures of all domes?

Realityport doesnt seem to be updated in the last 20 years... :)

~Simon

I agree Reality port really does need updating or a similar page needs adding here :)

not just the mobs but i found some of the resources found out of date too ><

If you guys can tell me what needs updating to this:
http://www.realityport.com/guides/CNDMAP/

I'll try and make the changes i just dont have time to goto each dome right now as my RL has been very very busy and i don't have time to play but if you can pm me here or put stuff in this thread i'll try to update it in the next couple of months and send it to ND to upload to realityport.

entropiadirectory.com is probably the second best place. But even that isn't quite up to date.

The best place is the CND control room fertiliser stations :D

Domes

Dome 1- Medium-high maturity ambulimax (providers, guardians, alpha etc.)
Dome 2 - Fungoid young-mature and young snablesnots males/females.
Dome 3 - young berycled, young daikaba and young snablesnot male/female.
Dome 4 - young-old level atrox with the occasional guardian and provider.
Dome 5 - Exarosaur stalkers, snablesnot male/female stalkers.
Dome 6 - caperon young.
Dome 7 - mid to very high level exarosaur (provider-stalker)
Dome 8 - Foul guardian-Leader, tripudion stalker, daikaba stalker, molisk hunter-leader.
Dome 9 - Atrax guardian-alpha with the occaisonal old alpha-prowler.
Dome 10 - Plumatergis and prancer stalkers.
Dome 11 - Mid level Longu and molisk.
Dome 12 - Mid level Neconu.
Dome 13 - Merp and berycled stalkers.
Dome 14 - Cornundacauda, cornacauda and snarksnot stalkers.
Dome 15 - Allophyl alpha-stalker, atrax young.
Dome 16 - Daspletor young.
Dome 17 - Daspletor stalkers.
Dome 18 - Young cornoanterion and very high level argonaut.
Dome 19 - Very high level cornanterion and very high level atrox.
Dome 20 - Mid level cornoanterion and mid-high level atrox.

Ofcourse these are not 100% but these are what I have noticed throughout my daily mining runs, exact maturity may vary.

entropiadirectory.com is probably the second best place. But even that isn't quite up to date.

The best place is the CND control room fertiliser stations :D

That just shows how many people report back on community info...

If anyone goes to CND today and finds some time to check the dung room, feel free to update (or send over) the information :D

If anyone wants to update the Entropia Directory data, here is a quick guide of what to do:

Biodome 01, Biodome 02, Biodome 03, Biodome 04, Biodome 05
Biodome 06, Biodome 07, Biodome 08, Biodome 09, Biodome 10
Biodome 11, Biodome 12, Biodome 13, Biodome 14, Biodome 15
Biodome 16, Biodome 17, Biodome 18, Biodome 19, Biodome 20

• Click on the "edit" tab at the top of the page.
  • You will be presented with a set of information like this:
Code:
{{LAinfo|
|screenshot=item.jpg
|name=Biodome #20
|fname=
|owner=Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs
|location=[[CND]]	
|htax=-%
|mtax=-%
|event=-
|fert=-
|updated=-
|mob1=Cornoanterion|density1=1|maturity1=1
|mob2=Atrox|density2=1|maturity2=1
|mob3=NA|density3=1|maturity3=1
|mob4=NA|density4=1|maturity4=1
|mob5=NA|density5=1|maturity5=1
|mob6=NA|density6=1|maturity6=1
}}

• Replace the information with the current data then click "Show preview" to see if your edit has worked and "Save page" to commit the data to the database.

Notes:

• screenshot: add the name of a screenshot saved at Entropia Directory. If there is no screenshot leave the entry as item.jpg
  • name: the biodome page you are working on
  • fname: the name of the biodome if it has one. This will probably remain blank in most cases.
  • owner: the owner of the biodome
  • htax: the hunting tax for the biodome
  • mtax: the mining tax for the biodome
  • event: the status of event creation for the biodome. This should be "Public" if you can create events or "Private" if you can't
  • fert: the number of improvement points shown in the fertiliser terminal
  • updated: the date you checked the settings
  • mob1: the name of the mob in the first DNA field. If the field is empty, write NA
  • density1: the density setting for the first DNA field. This should be a value from 1 to 100 based on the position of the notch on the density bar. If it is 1/3 of the way across the bar write 33, if it is halfway write 50 and if at the full distance write 100. This does not need to be exact as a rough figure is better than what we have now.
  • maturity1: the maturity setting for the first DNA field. This should be a value from 1 to 100 based on the position of the notch on the maturity bar. If it is 1/3 of the way across the bar write 33, if it is halfway write 50 and if at the full distance write 100. This does not need to be exact as a rough figure is better than what we have now.

An example of the end result may be:

Code:
{{LAinfo|
|screenshot=item.jpg
|name=Biodome #20
|fname=
|location=[[CND]]	
|htax=5.0%
|mtax=5.0%
|event=Private
|fert=100.3
|updated=12Apr08
|mob1=Cornoanterion|density1=50|maturity1=20
|mob2=Atrox|density2=100|maturity2=10
|mob4=Molisk|density4=100|maturity4=1
}}

Last edited:
well damn .....

I guess next time I will not take the effort to post what there is here on the forums if everyone wants to just link to outside sites. *sigh*:rolleyes:

I guess next time I will not take the effort to post what there is here on the forums if everyone wants to just link to outside sites. *sigh*:rolleyes:

Your post was very useful, but there are two problems with it.

1. What happens when someone looks for the information in a week or a month from now? They are unlikely to stumble on the single post you made above, so it is very important that at least one permanent source is kept reasonably up to date.
That source could be Entropia Directory, Reality Port, Entropedia, a sticky thread in this forum, or some other place that people are able to consult regularly.

2. By your own admission you are not sure about the accuracy of your information, so it is important to find another source that is accurate. Even if you did get the information spot on, you did not include information on density, which in many cases is as important as maturity.

Ofcourse these are not 100% but these are what I have noticed throughout my daily mining runs, exact maturity may vary.

I don't see the provision of information about Entropia as a competition. If you can provide high quality information on a regular basis then that is great. It will save me from arranging a flight up to CND at some point just to update the ED data. ;)

Dome 1- Medium-high maturity ambulimax

Last time I was there (about a fortnight ago), it was one DNA of Mature-Provider and one DNA of Alpha-Stalker. May have changed since.

Its not easy to keep an up-to-date list of this as ND changes the dome settings much more regularly than most owners of land areas do. So the control room will always be the best place to check maturity and density levels, not ideal if you're not on CND when you're trying to find out admittedly although the actual mobs don't change too often, and ND normally announces it when that happens.

We'll maybe a good idea for a Sticky threat that NeverDie can update/edit ?

Ok, I took a short visit there and will update the content in the next half hour... :eyecrazy:

Maybe I'll post a rendering here so people will get it and save it on their PCs.

If anyone wants to update the Entropia Directory data, here is a quick guide of what to do:

Biodome 01, Biodome 02, Biodome 03, Biodome 04, Biodome 05
Biodome 06, Biodome 07, Biodome 08, Biodome 09, Biodome 10
Biodome 11, Biodome 12, Biodome 13, Biodome 14, Biodome 15
Biodome 16, Biodome 17, Biodome 18, Biodome 19, Biodome 20

• Click on the "edit" tab at the top of the page.
  • You will be presented with a set of information like this:
Code:
{{LAinfo|
|screenshot=item.jpg
|name=Biodome #20
|fname=
|location=[[CND]]    
|htax=-%
|mtax=-%
|event=-
|fert=-
|updated=-
|mob1=Cornoanterion|density1=1|maturity1=1
|mob2=Atrox|density2=1|maturity2=1
|mob4=NA|density4=1|maturity4=1
}}

• Replace the information with the current data then click "Show preview" to see if your edit has worked and "Save page" to commit the data to the database.
Notes:

• screenshot: add the name of a screenshot saved at Entropia Directory. If there is no screenshot leave the entry as item.jpg
  • name: the biodome page you are working on
  • fname: the name of the biodome if it has one. This will probably remain blank in most cases.
  • owner: the owner of the biodome
  • htax: the hunting tax for the biodome
  • mtax: the mining tax for the biodome
  • event: the status of event creation for the biodome. This should be "Public" if you can create events or "Private" if you can't
  • fert: the number of improvement points shown in the fertiliser terminal
  • updated: the date you checked the settings
  • mob1: the name of the mob in the first DNA field. If the field is empty, write NA
  • density1: the density setting for the first DNA field. This should be a value from 1 to 100 based on the position of the notch on the density bar. If it is 1/3 of the way across the bar write 33, if it is halfway write 50 and if at the full distance write 100. This does not need to be exact as a rough figure is better than what we have now.
  • maturity1: the maturity setting for the first DNA field. This should be a value from 1 to 100 based on the position of the notch on the maturity bar. If it is 1/3 of the way across the bar write 33, if it is halfway write 50 and if at the full distance write 100. This does not need to be exact as a rough figure is better than what we have now.
An example of the end result may be:

Code:
{{LAinfo|
|screenshot=item.jpg
|name=Biodome #20
|fname=
|location=[[CND]]    
|htax=5.0%
|mtax=5.0%
|event=Private
|fert=100.3
|updated=12Apr08
|mob1=Cornoanterion|density1=50|maturity1=20
|mob2=Atrox|density2=100|maturity2=10
|mob4=Molisk|density4=100|maturity4=1
}}

God that looks like greek for the pc noob I am :silly2:

If you guys can tell me what needs updating to this:
http://www.realityport.com/guides/CNDMAP/

I'll try and make the changes i just dont have time to goto each dome right now as my RL has been very very busy and i don't have time to play but if you can pm me here or put stuff in this thread i'll try to update it in the next couple of months and send it to ND to upload to realityport.

this guy has a pretty good update on mobs. maybe copy this?

I used the CND map from this forum for quite sometime and noticed it did not list all the mobs/maturity. So I made a quick chart of an updated list straight from the fertilization station.
Enjoy!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=140876&c=20

Edit: Fixed link and uploaded to gallery.

-Amras Krazy Arcamenel
AKA: Pursuited

Back