News: Information regarding Withdrawals

We have 20 years of history where that's the case.Should be more than enough I guess.
i most certainly do not have 20 years of history with them and can only judge the state of the game now, and as of now i see players with 10k$ usd on hold with a company that doesn't give them any details, and that does not exactly give me full confidence in the company

i most certainly do not have 20 years of history with them and can only judge the state of the game now
I was certainly did not live with people who discovered fire in the caves but Its here today and it does the same thing as used to 200000 years ago.

I was certainly did not live with people who discovered fire in the caves but Its here today and it does the same thing as used to 200000 years ago.
i think you're doing it on purpose now lol you can't judge the game on how it was for 20 years

do you also judge EU's graphics according to this screenshot https://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2091550 or do you agree that things did change over 20 years and that maybe, just maybe the withdrawals might just not work the same way they worked say 5 or 10 years ago?

do you also judge EU's graphics according to this screenshot https://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2091550 or do you agree that things did change over 20
I have not registered for the graphis, I did for the money.I don't play the game for graphics,I play for the money involved.I don't care how the game looks or feel.
Indeed if it feels or looks good my time spent in the game will feel shorter but this will not impact my amount spent ingame by that much.
Your argument is not valid.Try to look at things from outside of yourself and you will understand more of it.
As long as the game stay RCE and Mindark can pay withdrawls the game will last another easy 20 years.

I have not registered for the graphis, I did for the money.I don't play the game for graphics,I play for the money involved.I don't care how the game looks or feel.
Indeed if it feels or looks good my time spent in the game will feel shorter but this will not impact my amount spent ingame by that much.
Your argument is not valid.Try to look at things from outside of yourself and you will understand more of it.
As long as the game stay RCE and Mindark can pay withdrawls the game will last another easy 20 years.
there you go, as long as they can pay withdrawals they will last so why is it so hard to tell people not to worry and that this is an exception to the rule?

why is it so hard to tell people not to worry and that this is an exception to the rule

Its an extremely lengthy answer to this because we don't have same same scenario for every player in this game.Not everyone play for the same reason, not everyone read about important stuff, not everyone perceive news in the same way, most people are inclined to believe the negative stuff over the factual stuff, some like to believe everything is a conspiracy, when money is involved people tend to trust the feelings over bullet proof arguments, people tend to believe what others say rather than focus on the arguments that never fail to deliver, its way much harder to make sacrifices and risk money than be a victim and point your finger on someone else's mistake and the list can go on for another 200 reasons.
I've recommended a movie in my story for a reason, I'm sure by now no one seen it.

Now they say it will be transferred on Monday. I don't believe them.

If it happens, that will be business day 88.

I'll believe it when I see it.
You did get a reply? Okay, that's better than silence. Belief is irrelevant since soon we'll know.

What causes these extreme lengths of time, is something one would like to stop having to guess, suppose, surmise, deem, conjecture, divine, figure, hypothesize, speculate, suspect and theorize.

Besides: "Past performance is no guarantee of future results" is the most often repeated phrase in investing for a reason. Comparison with a reproducable physical effect like fire is frivolous and shady. Those with the highest stakes to lose have the most to fear, and hence react extremely thin-skinned to lesser clients who lose their overstrained patience. Only profound understanding of the unerlying process can make these outbreaks go away.

10K is a lot of money, but if you cant lose this money, then dont play entropia.
if you are that afraid of a company running with your money, then do not put it into the company, stop fucking around with mindarks reputation.

few weeks ago when i bought stuff worth 30K usd people wrote me : wtf are you serious they dont cash out anymore, because they did read some stuff here in thread

calm down, talk it out with the support, worst case go ahead and give them a call, theyr number is public

Its an extremely lengthy answer to this because we don't have same same scenario for every player in this game.Not everyone play for the same reason, not everyone read about important stuff, not everyone perceive news in the same way, most people are inclined to believe the negative stuff over the factual stuff, some like to believe everything is a conspiracy, when money is involved people tend to trust the feelings over bullet proof arguments, people tend to believe what others say rather than focus on the arguments that never fail to deliver, its way much harder to make sacrifices and risk money than be a victim and point your finger on someone else's mistake and the list can go on for another 200 reasons.
I've recommended a movie in my story for a reason, I'm sure by now no one seen it.
while i disagreed with your previous replies i think i now see your point, and its very hard to disagree with i didn't see things that way

side note, what story and what movie are we talking about here?

Which one is that, 12 angry men? Think ive seen you mentioned it before somewhere but can't find now lol, 1957 or 1997? Only seen the '97 one over a decade ago, great film!! Maybe time to see it again :laugh:

This is a bshit sentiment if they gave you a date in a support ticket.
Or have they previously given you a date in a support ticket and then broken their promise?
If not, "I don't believe them" and "I'll believe it when I see it" is an overreaction. Just wait it out. You already achieved something others waiting for their withdrawals did not by posting a lot in this thread.
They never made a claim to deliver withdrawals within 50 business days.

Lol the messi ego shines again, as if everyone knew which story he is referring to :D

in transaction details as long as it says confirmed or commited or we it it is, itll take a couple of days for the bank transfer only. But if it says pending still then yeah nah, all aboard the waiting train :D

The problem is past performance proves nothing. There is a first time for everything.

in transaction details as long as it says confirmed or commited or we it it is, itll take a couple of days for the bank transfer only. But if it says pending still then yeah nah, all aboard the waiting train :D
Oh, I know. It still says pending and today is business day 86.

The problem is past performance proves nothing. There is a first time for everything.
You are right is just that that date hasn't come yet but I understand your position.

i most certainly do not have 20 years of history with them
just maybe the withdrawals might just not work the same way they worked say 5 or 10 years ago?

Sir, I must say your less than one year history with EU is spectacular. I'm impressed really. Why wouldn't I take your word over someone else's?

On a more serious note..

The game is doing just fine.
OP Not OP, kaiser, isn't gonna sue.
And if the game didn't do for you what you expected it to and you're unhappy just see yourself out the door quietly. People have been saying the same kinda things you're on about for so many years on their way out. Way before I even knew it existed. I don't think bad talking the game and the aptitude of the developers is gonna do anything for you.

If you do end up staying I already know you're gonna be one of those who, instead of playing the game, come here to whine and moan about everything. Even with things that have nothing to do with you. No serious player is gonna wanna rock with you. I know I wouldn't.

Last edited:
reassure the community of what?

seriously think MA doesn't have $10k to pay a withdrawal? lmao.

i depo'd that in box keys just last week.

when i had a request hung up one time i just cancelled it via support and then reopened it and it went through normally. sucks to have to wait twice though.
The true spirit of current day entropia.
A big brag fest.

All modesty has left the game.

imagine just trusting the devs/management that told you withdrawawls were going to be delayed.

kek.

imagine just trusting the devs/management that told you withdrawawls were going to be delayed.

kek.

Imagine it not taking twice as long as it should. The announcement came out when I was in the 70+ range already.

Again, huge delays and laying off 40% of your staff while people are complaining they can't get the money they're owed doesn't look good for them.

Imagine it not taking twice as long as it should. The announcement came out when I was in the 70+ range already.

Again, huge delays and laying off 40% of your staff while people are complaining they can't get the money they're owed doesn't look good for them.

on the contrary i think it's great. less labor expense = more money for development or just padding cash reserves. layoffs are good.

delayed means delayed... whether 70 days or 120 days.

kek.

Saying only "itll be delayed" for "technical reasons" sounds so bad when you say it. Making it that much more difficult just to blindly trust them.

Who can tell if that delay will be indefinite at some point in future. Anyways - as I said before - I did expect 2 months of waiting. Ppl writing they waited 4 mths is just plain bad, trust or no trust.

I.

the only way i could ever return to this game is when withdrawals would be as fast as deposits.

on the contrary i think it's great. less labor expense = more money for development or just padding cash reserves. layoffs are good.

delayed means delayed... whether 70 days or 120 days.

Saying layoffs is good is about the most american backwards thinking thing i've heard all day.

Layoffs also mean the people that remain, have to work a LOT more to even come close to the same productivity, and while you guys over in the US seem to somehow think 1 person can do the job 3 people can, and just work 12 hours pr day. Because you know, fuck workers rights and all that jazz, the rest of the western world do not believe that, since you know, we largely did realizy happy employees worked way better than sla... poorly treated workers do.

So layoffs in a non us company, is generally not accompanied by anything good. Even less so in a scandinavian country where workers rights and all that stuff is even higher put than in general europe for example.

But i mean, go ahead and tell us how treating workforce like dogshit and firing half the company is a good thing /S

Edit; just incase it was somehow unclear, just because they have to now work way more to do the same job, does not mean they will, because work hours and overtime stuff is very closely monitored, and overtime is also not even mandatory here, if you get asked to work overtime, you can simply say "no" and that is the end of that discussion. And if you clock in to much the goverment will ram a first down your throat. God i love not working in usa, same money less mental hassle

Back