Instances and reset times

binfordw

Prowler
Curious, who knows the reset time on Cyclops depths?

What about other similar instances? Aurli cave? I've yet to see a reset down there, must be a long one?

Does tidewater caverns have a reset timer?

Would be very cool to have the timer visible, would prevent instance timeout in the middle of a kill, specially would not engage something bigger like Shadowshell if I knew few minutes remaining. Also would help to know when the some bosses will spawn.
And yes, CD should be 6 hours AFAIK.

Thanks for the CD info, 6 hours was sticking in my mind but seemed pretty short.

Yea a timer or atleast a warning.. Nothing like running through everything, getting ready for your first big marc or reaver and getting the "leaving" message after the first few shots.

You can always enter private instance by making team and disbanding it after entering. Then you can track your time in as it will be fresh instance with 6 hour remaining.

You can always enter private instance by making team and disbanding it after entering. Then you can track your time in as it will be fresh instance with 6 hour remaining.

Wait.. So if I enter as a team its a new instance- and there will be no one else in it/able to join other than team members?

THIS I have to try.

Wait.. So if I enter as a team its a new instance- and there will be no one else in it/able to join other than team members?

Yes.

Back