INSTANCES DOWN

Mindark won't respond until there are 3 threads about the same thing

That a company that runs a game 24/7 does not run a 24 rota for critical staff is dumb, that a company that boasts of the importance of it being an RCE treats its 'customers/investors' with such contempt is way way beyond stupid. They can only treat people like this just so many times before they loo elsewhere to spend their time and money.
However my thanks to MA as I am sure my RL crafting skills will benefit from the additional time I spend logged out today

Last edited:
Be careful though, if you make 5 threads about the same thing they get frustrated and postpone the fix
We are 3 threads from that currently so I feel like we are in the safe zone, for now

Great Post Rose looks like they have done a Hot fix or something.
will find out if there’s anymore issues.

I got a decent amount of youtube surfing in today. And painted a new set of doors we put in. Very productive day. thank you MA.

Nice to see we are fixed, including space, but as Granny says, not having a team on hand 24/7 for stuff like this is ridiculous.
... not even a team.... a PERSON to press a reset button, remotely in this high tech age at that... put the beer down and do what is necessary for 5 mins!

All instances and space down for something like 12 hrs? DURING a Mayhem. It's not good enough for a mass market, is it?

Back