Intel Graphics Problems

50% working

hi,
i used the right version, with modified setting(ticked all option under Hardware limits", & skip pixel shader version 2.0) it worked :) but still not seeing mobs :( any solution for that?

Go somewhere there's mobs.. You won;t see any mobs in the PA auction house ;)

Are you sure there's mobs around (Red dots on radar)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
These are settings I've found to work perfectly

Last edited:
Finalyy!!!!

:yay: It's working woooooow; ty honey :D kiss kiss smack smack

i'm having some similar problems, I have the 945 intel chipset, and using this 3d analyzer has made it so I can see structures and such, but I still cannot see Avatars and mobs.

Using the screenshot above, checking the Shaders on ANTI-DETECT MODE freezes my game. The only thing that has given me results is the Hardware Limits(Cap bits) checking all of them, but hasnt done anything for avatars.

Strange note:This only applies to outside, if I am in a building I can see avatars fine.

I don't know which chipset I have, but I had the same issue. Intel graphics chipset that didn't work with this version, but I found another thread and this seems to work for me (there they are using an even older version - 2.26)!

Good luck!

thanks alot! I tried using the older version and it worked, 2.26. now I can see everything, thanks again

hi i'm helping a friend out and we've got ti all working , exept there's one little fuck up oon the gfx that makes the game unplayable.

we cant see mobs or avatars outside ( if we are in the auctionhouse there's people)

how can this be fixed !!

we used mat's (Alien) settings

is it because we are using the 2.36 vertion of 3danalise

i cant find v 3.24 as zap said !!!! ? :scratch2:

coreduo 1.87ghz
1gig ram
intel integrated 945 mobile chipset

EDIT !!! :

we used the V2.26 as others had sais it works and it does ! thanks everyone !

Last edited:
Back