Intercept

Intercept #4

Here is a 4th intercept. Gotta' run for a few hours. Star Trek movie time. Post intercepts if you get 'em.

picture.php

Translation:
-> request reconnection of local mind cloud
<- acknowledge

picture.php

Translation:
-> acknowledged request reconnection of local mindcloud
<- response communications protocol not secure
<- reconnect on protocol Moses Two
<- end of line

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
moved the picture to the previous post

Last edited:
anyone send a ticket in to MA?

these codes seem to be on a diffent cypher! ;-(

Last round of intercepts said they were changing to their Moses 2 Protocol. I'm working on character repetition analysis now. No guarantees if I'll find it before someone else as I am at work. LOL

presumably this is a code key shift, same as the first event. It's not particularly hard, it just takes a little bit of time to get the code key. Unfortunately, i have to go to work, but i copied down the intercept in case i get some free time. If nobody works out the solution, i should be able to do it when i get home from work, about this time tomorrow.

gl everyone.

Maybe Twichie hints us, it is the annoucement of STAR TREK new movie !!!
Enterprise is above Calypso orbit !

One to beam up !

:beerchug: and long hours in front of the comp .

:beerchug: and long hours in front of the comp .

Ohhh yes! :yay: I hope they come soon, because I will be up all night camping robots! :yay:
Let that metal scrap come, I'm ready! :cool:

And I hope this is the start of the release of CE 2, and not just a normal event.. :rolleyes:

so these codes mean something is going to happen within the next couple of days?

someone just got a global on a droka so something's happening now.

request reconnection of local mindcloud
acknowledge
acknowledged request reconnection of local mindcloud
response communications protocol not secure
reconnect on protocol moses two
end of line

report reconnected
request extraction from current location
request explanation
request advice
response snr* too low due to distance
response contact infiltration unit sleeper service
contact data transmitted on sidechannel
end of line

* snr=signal/noise ratio

Last edited:
so these codes mean something is going to happen within the next couple of days?

:scratch2:
Interesting.... the new society of toaster loving lethum and his gang of bushwhacking PVP bandits have declared their true loyalties just 24 hours before before bot code starts appearing on our screens...can these traitorous... fifth columnists... be the threat from within...
:eek:

ahhhh the robots :eek:

Lmao

3d a7 d9 6d 2a b8 a5 d6 d7 c7 a1 5f f4 a7 f7 d5 7a 8a c4 8a 3e 8b a1 c7 0b b1 6f a2 f4 2b f7 8b a1 6d 2b

r e q u e s t r e c o n n e c t i o n o f l o c a l m i n d c l o u d ... WTF???

Get the tin foil hats out!!! :eek:

Cheers :beerchug:

JckFree, dude, your post made me laugh A LOT! I thought I'd piss in my pants :laugh:

Thanks...

Lez. (put my hat already):dunce:

Fort Medusa guys ..... droka's & drones now!!!

Drone co-ordinators too:) .... have fun guys .... Oh, do not use the tp to get there, they are all around it!!!

the bots is going to be high of some smelly joints?!? :smoke:

request reconnection of local mindcloud
acknowledge
acknowledged request reconnection of local mindcloud
response communications protocol not secure
reconnect on protocol moses two
end of line

report reconnected
request extraction from current location
request explanation
request advice
response snr* too low due to distance
response contact infiltration unit sleeper service
contact data transmitted on sidechannel
end of line

* snr=signal/noise ratio

I was about to post about the same... but too late :cry:. There were some wrong parts in msgs i had some difficulties to find out, english isn't my native language.

GRATZ :yay: for this rapid decyphering you should post the key for further msgs.

Jason: low-mid lvl drokas and legionares.
Medusa: low lvl droka and drones.

Both spawn are viped out after like 30-60 seconds and they are way to overcrowded, we need bigger and perhaps more spawns.. :)

I was about to post about the same... but too late :cry:. There were some wrong parts in msgs i had some difficulties to find out, english isn't my native language.

GRATZ :yay: for this rapid decyphering you should post the key for further msgs.

Here are the codes so far:
Code:
rem 2009-05-08
' setkey "aaaaaaaaa"
setkey ""
pr2 "3da7d96d2ab8a5d6d7c7a15ff4a7f7d57a8ac48a3e8ba1c70bb16fa2f42bf78ba16d2b"
pr2 "b9f7b25fa11de12de7b5d7"
pr2 "0b2fb2c4d1d8b1a72be5a7b7a62a0d6a2db84ad62d2fd1c4c4d72f4ad28dc4d13b8bd12f0ee16fd25c2ec7e1d1a3e7"
pr2 "3a2de89aa15fb8a7c7d1f3f36a5fd2c7e9a5a28dc4e89da6a14aa12fd18b5cd1a5b8d7f7a3d6a7"
pr2 "a6d72f8af45cd7c74aa1c49da68aa58a2c8ab16c8a1b2ae84ad88d"
pr2 "a7f4b7a1e68ba25fd7"
pr2 ""
requestreconnectionoflocalmindcloud
acknowledge
acknowledgedrequestreconnectionoflocalmindcloud
responsecommunicationsprotocolnotsecure
reconnectonprotocolmosestwo
endofline

Code:
setkey "exodus"
pr2 "c64c2bd6b1e13cc50ad65ee67ac9e45ef8"
pr2 "3cc5d71c5d7e1c4fe11a8eb8b50d1ad6e4f83c8ee9e6d16b3ff5c51d3eb5e51c5b8bd2b6"
pr2 ""
pr2 "f64f2a1f5ab21fc58b1b3be83af85eb1d2b6"
pr2 "3ff5a7f8d4e21f1c3ad4c76aa2"
pr2 ""
pr2 "3f4fb51ba23ed8c54e0a8b8e1e8e0ca60d3c5d4ce4d61fe9a80dd1a9d8a8"
pr2 "f64ce5b8d23e1a4f0d3a5be1a7055eb1e41c6c7a5bd36d8b6fe14f1f5ee9c8d0f9b4d4e4d2d14eb48ef46f05e8"
pr2 "4e8e4fa8a3a31c0ed1a8a38e3f1c4fc6b50b1fa91ee5a23bd8b6d6b41df92a7e4f5eb6"
pr2 "7de2d6a6052e6fb2e8"
pr2 ""
reportreconnected
requestextractionfromcurrentlocation
requestexplanation
requestadvice
responsesnrtoolowduetodistance
responsecontactinfiltrationunitsleeperservice
contactdatatransmittedonsidechannel
endofline

Lol first now I see it says "ex-plan-ation" (as in ex-planet-ation) not "explaination".

Last edited:
Awesome! I love killing bots!
:( Awesome - I can't even reliably kill Lvl 1 drones yet D: .

Umm - I assume that everyone caught the reference to the 2nd book of Moses (Protocol Moses 2) And the next cipher key being "Exodus."

In the Bible, Israel left captivity in Egypt in the book of Exodus. Who/what do we have captive from the bots that they are trying to "extract" or "ex-planet-ate"??

Also, I wasn't really paying that much attention during the last bot invasion... did I misunderstand that Major Carramone's loyalty was questioned during that episode?

/\

:wise: MA needs more peds.

:( Awesome - I can't even reliably kill Lvl 1 drones yet D: .

Umm - I assume that everyone caught the reference to the 2nd book of Moses (Protocol Moses 2) And the next cipher key being "Exodus."

In the Bible, Israel left captivity in Egypt in the book of Exodus. Who/what do we have captive from the bots that they are trying to "extract" or "ex-planet-ate"??

Also, I wasn't really paying that much attention during the last bot invasion... did I misunderstand that Major Carramone's loyalty was questioned during that episode?

/\

Major Carramone is wanted by the robots.

:wise: MA needs more peds.

Major Carramone is wanted by the robots.

So then the objective may still be to "extract" the Major. Unless there is another asset the bots want to take from Calypso.

[Edit:] So my misunderstanding was that in the last episode she was running from the bots RATHER than trying to hide something from us.

[Edit #2:] OR (*putting on my tin foil hat*) was she pretending to run from the bots IN ORDER TO hide her disloyalty from us???:? :rofl:

/\

Last edited:
For those trying to follow along manually, here's a decryption table for the MOSES 2 protocol currently in use by the robots.

It doesn't work that way.

first step, you decode the "hexcode" to a list of "character values":
7de2d6a6052e6fb2e8 => ikrrzdmks

(See this post in this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/151055-intercept-2.html#post1882105 for an example, and the translation table here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/0/2/codetable_v3.jpg )

Then you, to decode, step backwards the number of characters as the value of the key.
i k r r z d m k s "-" e x o d u s|e x o = e n d o f l i n e

The char value and key value depends how you count. I defined it as, alphabet values a=1, b=2 and so on, wrapping at end of alphabet (z=0), and the number of characters to "walk" is the position of the key value minus one.

Two rules:
The codeword/phrase repeats. So if the phrase to decode is longer than keyword, you re-use the keyword as long as necessary.
The alphabet wraps; if negative add 26 until not negative and if > 26 subtract 26 until it's within range.

Char value: 9 Key value:4 ("e"-1) gives:5 (e)
Char value: 11 Key value:23 ("x"-1) gives:14 (n)
Char value: 18 Key value:14 ("o"-1) gives:4 (d)
Char value: 18 Key value:3 ("d" -1) gives:15 (o)
Char value: 0# Key value:20 (...) gives: -20, add 26 and you get: 6 (f)
Char value: 4 Key value:18 gives:12 (...)
Char value: 13 Key value:4 gives:9
Char value: 11 Key value:23 gives:14
Char value: 19 Key value:14 gives:5

0#: Actually, this code ("05" in the hex string) is invalid. The robots must have goofed up. I guess telleton will let the drone who did this suffer under the stomping feet of a mining bot. Most likely, it should have been "0C" or "0F".

Now can someone please solve they "serial number" on the genesis star components :rolleyes: (lol I guess noone still understands me), see here (lol well I can always hope...)

Maybe (just maybe) it's the location "sent over a different channel".

Last edited:
It doesn't work that way.

first step, you decode the "hexcode" to a list of "character values":
7de2d6a6052e6fb2e8 => ikrrzdmks

(See this post in this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/151055-intercept-2.html#post1882105 for an example, and the translation table here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/0/2/codetable_v3.jpg )

Then you, to decode, step backwards the number of characters as the value of the key.
i k r r z d m k s "-" e x o d u s|e x o = e n d o f l i n e

The char value and key value depends how you count. I defined it as, alphabet values a=1, b=2 and so on, wrapping at end of alphabet (z=0), and the number of characters to "walk" is the position of the key value minus one.

Two rules:
The codeword/phrase repeats. So if the phrase to decode is longer than keyword, you re-use the keyword as long as necessary.
The alphabet wraps; if negative add 26 until not negative and if > 26 subtract 26 until it's within range.

Char value: 9 Key value:4 ("e"-1) gives:5 (e)
Char value: 11 Key value:23 ("x"-1) gives:14 (n)
Char value: 18 Key value:14 ("o"-1) gives:4 (d)
Char value: 18 Key value:3 ("d" -1) gives:15 (o)
Char value: 0# Key value:20 (...) gives: -20, add 26 and you get: 6 (f)
Char value: 4 Key value:18 gives:12 (...)
Char value: 13 Key value:4 gives:9
Char value: 11 Key value:23 gives:14
Char value: 19 Key value:14 gives:5

0#: Actually, this code ("05" in the hex string) is invalid. The robots must have goofed up. I guess telleton will let the drone who did this suffer under the stomping feet of a mining bot. Most likely, it should have been "0C" or "0F".

Now can someone please solve they "serial number" on the genesis star components :rolleyes: (lol I guess noone still understands me), see here (lol well I can always hope...)

Maybe (just maybe) it's the location "sent over a different channel".

Huh?

too short

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

Actually, I've found two places where there is an error in the code:

f64ce5b8d23e1a4f0d3a5be1a7055eb1e4(...)
7de2d6a6052e6fb2e8

Maybe (just maybe) it's the location "sent over a different channel".[/QUOTE]

Back