Interesting??

Could be. Can't wait to see what is in store for us now :D

Link broken. Copy paste worked and it is interesting. :) Maybe the disc is a serving plate/platter with MA delivery of more loot for Warants. lol

...fixed now :ahh:

NOOOOOO

not just before I go out on a camping trip!

edit:
CDF’s only response is that they are investing the incident and urges the public to remain calm.

WTF? CDF is investing in the incident? So they ARE the enemy???

Personally, I think the 'Entropia Governement' know more than they are letting on! ;)

Those bastards have got one one of those aliens locked up in some hangar somewhere ... I just know it! :D

That is a interesting story... Too bad I am also going on a camping trip :p Might miss something cool.

The Beer has finally been brouth in !!!

:wtg: Heineken FTW

ahhh, the egg :wise:

Hold your breath, Bertha will post this!

Soon...

Erm... maybe in a bit?

Its CE2 comming, bit by bit :silly2:

S V :tiphat:

Maybe the disc is a serving plate/platter with MA delivery of more loot for Warants. lol

or maybe Star is throwing away some "useless junk" :rolleyes:

hm, might be the create-a-critter winners mob being delivered? ;) lol

Remain calm eh? That's what they said throughout the robot wars..

It was probably what's left of the loot pool ascending to heaven after being slaughtered by the recent ATHs

Fuck. Me. Again!?!?!?

Another damn drone invasion!?!?

Got overkill!?

Another damn drone invasion!?!?

don't seem like it? the drones don't use disc-shaped crafts, right? :D dunno tbh ;) lol

I don't think so :D

hmmm...

maybe those folks that sold off their duchev logs are going to be kicking themselves in the near future?

meh, use a proper thread title next time, now i made an double posting due to you not mentioning what it was about in the topic, plz do the next time :)

my crystal ball tells me these craft bring those who will cause an upcoming terrafroming of Calypso. :smash:

GODZILLA !!!!!

no its heavy rock which will destroy the surface of eudoria :(

Aliens from another planet?

Oh wait WE are the aliens from another planet.

It's earth ships delivering more OJ's to calypso?

Space Pirats are coming

My guess is space pirates are coming... whatever that is :hammer:

Wormholes ripping open as all the Uber miners are leaving CND after the ATH on Amethera last night.

It will be fun to see what it is though.

No they're just disks.. Pretty compact ones too..

Upon closer inspection, one of them was a Motorhead album

Since Marco has stated that there will be a press conference about VU 10 on the 10th of August, I think we can assume, this is part of the lead up to the launch of the long awaited VU.

As long as I get to kick some alien ass, I'm all for it.

BRING IT ON, MARCO!

They are just the remains of players who did not activate their chairs going to CND.

my crystal ball tells me these craft bring those who will cause an upcoming terrafroming of Calypso. :smash:
My thoughts exactly :painter::painter::painter::whip:

Back