"Internal Error detected on this Avatar"

Hey Dendri, I had a strange issue with graphics today, used the new repair option to fix it. It showed my textures were corrupt, fixed it, then when I logged on I got this message.

As I was writing it down them message went away I saw an image of my avatar and then the screen closed. I tried to logon again and was able to log on.

Not sure if you have tried a second time but it cleared itself up for me.

Zar

*sigh*........ guess it is my turn to have fun. sent a support in....... hope it gets fixed soon

Internal error on Avatar

Eu decided to freeze a few times while manufacturing and now completely. Now i'm receiving the Internal error on this Ava message...sent support case.

Anyone know turn around time for support cases? I assume 24hrs as its currently 3:15am UTC. I wouldnt want to be working support at that time either.

Hope its fixed soon...

urgh...

I got the same message just now when trying to log in... support ticket sent.

Bah! Was hunting drones when i stopped doing dmg, and they stopped shooting at me. Relogged and got this Internal Error BS.

Support case sent :mad:

I've sent a support case also, seems a lot are affected and I'm not on my own. It'll get fixed fairly fast I'm sure ;)

I'm another victim of this annoying bug...

Support case sent, but to be honest it's hilarious to see "Avatar error" right after installing patch that was just supposed to fix the bugs :laugh:

This error happened to me aswel after trying to relog. Been trying to buy some ammo , but the progress bar just kept looping and i decided to relog.

Bah , what is wrong with this universe ? :scratch2:

Im not alone me to!!!! Ty !!!!!! I was going to piss me self

* deleted *

Last edited:
baah, i have the same too now...

probably nothing to worry about, just a minor glitch like... the account have been terminated and evrything is gone forever :rolleyes:

LMAO , so true :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahaha... same problem here :p

Add me to the list too. Support case submitted.

MA/FPC/or whatever fail... fail again... and again :rolleyes:

Had a joke on soc chat lately about their IT hamsters and Testing chimps, beginning to fear we were not that far away from the truth.

Bah! Was hunting drones when i stopped doing dmg, and they stopped shooting at me. Relogged and got this Internal Error BS.

Support case sent :mad:

was also hunting drones (near twins) when i got it. and a lady hunting next to me said "wtf? " so i guess she's next

jay

btw, anybody kow if support case should be filed under "bug report" or "avatar" ? i chose the former

I am adding my name to the list also... Same problem here also :laugh:

ad me to this list :yay:

yay.. me too... not enough ppl feeding to the tracker for it to consider the globals valid... cant log in with my "master account" to feed globals... ohh the joy...

Misery Loves Company

Icons stopped working, TP stopped working, re-log stopped working w/internal ava error...

Support case sent.

It’s all those sky-rocketing Blazar prices, you know... :rolleyes:

(Have to say, downloading and installing of both updates today was very fast and smooth, though...)

They must of pulled the emergency breaks so i wont get my ATH :p :banana::banana::banana: :nutkick:

guys...what was your last location ? mayby one of the servers is bugged :(

Same problem here.

And btw hello forum :)

yay.. me too... not enough ppl feeding to the tracker for it to consider the globals valid... cant log in with my "master account" to feed globals... ohh the joy...

at this rate there wont be any globals to track :eek:

response...

response ticket says that a server was down and there's nothing actually wrong with the avatars... so I guess that's just a typical message when server goes down?

i been at Jason Centre, hunting some drones :(

Back