INTRESTING Blueprints- Is There any???

xenias33

Old
Xena Shadow Princess
Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me, is there a way of designing something new? as in can u make some new DNA? or make some new clothing? make a new amp? Something that is not already on a blueprint. I have been crafting for just over a year now and I'm still not sure if we are able to do that.

On a different note, Can anyone tell me (if it is not too personal) how many clicks & how much peds later does it take until your BP has reached 100% quality? Just a rough average for any type of BP.
I have a few that are between 35-100, but I did not work them all there!!

:):):):):):););););););):):):):):):)

Only new bp are ones MA drops. players cannot make their own unique bp's. Only add textures onto clothes/furniture for uniqueness.

Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me, is there a way of designing something new? as in can u make some new DNA? or make some new clothing? make a new amp? Something that is not already on a blueprint. I have been crafting for just over a year now and I'm still not sure if we are able to do that.

On a different note, Can anyone tell me (if it is not too personal) how many clicks & how much peds later does it take until your BP has reached 100% quality? Just a rough average for any type of BP.
I have a few that are between 35-100, but I did not work them all there!!

:):):):):):););););););):):):):):):)

HOW ABOUT DNA???
Can anyone tell me (if it is not too personal) how many clicks & how much peds later does it take until your BP has reached 100% quality? Just a rough average for any type of BP.

for DNA its made from animal parts and DNA fragments. There might be undiscovered ones implemented, but its unlikely.

Last 3 new mobs where all discovered by deathifier, and it seemed to knew - to some extend in advance - what he was goin into. It wasnt like mix and match of random teeth and gook....

----

For the blueprint getting to qr100, depends on the type of blueprint. Higher cost per click = faster qr increase.

So clicking 1k times on an amp bp might give u qr 50 (im guessing here), and 1k clicks on filters might only give u like 25qr.

Also keep in mind that - as with skills - theres a bigger distance from qr 99-100, than there is from 1-2. So many bps will not be maxed, but still be valuable at - lets say 50qr.

In terms of new items, u will have to loot the blueprints. It is very rare to discover something new, and particularly if its not like an event item. As i see it most of the discoveries are mande by very active high turnover crafters, who spam big bps at the right times after new VUs, and then get lucky.

Last but not least, the chance of making a discovery only really exist atm at high lvl bps, and since u cant loot (i think) bps over 5 levels above the one ur clicking, u would need to click perhaps lvl VIII bps so u had a chance of discovering a lvl XII-XIII bp. Those items might cost several hundred peds a click.

Hope i clarified some things, and that im not too wrong hehe

Thanks for clearing that up, makes more sense now. :)

for DNA its made from animal parts and DNA fragments. There might be undiscovered ones implemented, but its unlikely.

Last 3 new mobs where all discovered by deathifier, and it seemed to knew - to some extend in advance - what he was goin into. It wasnt like mix and match of random teeth and gook....

They were not 'discovered' by Deathifier - but he made it his goal to buy the dna parts from those who did discover them :)

I have been crafting for just over a year now....

Oh really? then you should know for example that dna isnt crafted, and you should also know that bps come in the loot window, you dont make them. or perhaps you didnt loot any bps yet? :silly2:

Oh really? then you should know for example that dna isnt crafted, and you should also know that bps come in the loot window, you dont make them. or perhaps you didnt loot any bps yet? :silly2:

Don't mean to bother you Dinivan but if you haven't read my first paragraph then here i will post it for u :) is there a way of designing something new? as in can u make some new DNA? or make some new clothing? make a new amp? Something that is not already on a blueprint.

Now u tell me if it says any where that i can craft DNA? HHMMMM:scratch2: Designing new DNA does not mean put it into a manufacturing machine and making it DUHHHH! ;)

ah well you could always try to make some new mobs or something if you wish xD maybe arms of a molisk and neck of an exa? xD new terrifying mob moliserausaur :eek:

those are made in the ad terminal btw!

moliserausaur - I like it very unique :) you have done well Dinivan ;)

Last edited:
Back