Info: Introducing "Talk Thyme" on Atlas Haven Radio

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
Prepare yourselves for the First Talk Only Radio Show with live callers for the Entropia Community. Go ahead and be prepared to be blown away as we will discuss 2 main topics per week. We will also try to have a couple of interviews with members of the Community. There will be a short Buy/Sell segment for listeners to offer to sell or let others know what they are looking for.
Our topics will consist of the hottest and most controversial subjects surrounding Calypso.

To participate as a caller you will need to have Skype installed with mic and speakers as so we can discuss whatever you want "Live on the Air".

Listeners will also be able to send me messages from IRC chat. I will be logged into EntropiaChat.com and taking questions and comments to me and guests via the chatroom as well as live calls.

So plan on joining me Saturday Nights 00:00-03:00 MA time (8:00pm-11:00pm Est. US) On Atlas Haven Radio.

Last edited:
Talk about ANYthing we want?? :spank:

OMG This is gonna be great!

Till MA :censored: the show of course. :rolleyes:

Not this is interesting! +rep and announce the topics for the airdates already!!

AG

Yes but I as the host will have control as well. We can discuss and disagree but excessive swearing and purposefully attacking anyone in paticular will not be tolerated and will lead to the call being dumped and onto the next person.

This show will cause a stir as I have my opinions.

I am looking for a coup[le of guests to be on for a few minutes and Take call froms listeners.

If you want to do an interview and shares some advice on hunting crafting or mining feel free to pm me and we can see about getting you on.

Sounds fun :) So the first show is tomorrow?

Well I am going to shoot for next Saturday so I have time to line up guests and get some suggestions on the first weeks show,

I want to thank everyone for the EFD all EFD will go to a banner on EF to advertise the show.

Yes but I as the host will have control as well. We can discuss and disagree but excessive swearing and purposefully attacking anyone in paticular will not be tolerated and will lead to the call being dumped and onto the next person.

This show will cause a stir as I have my opinions.

I am looking for a coup[le of guests to be on for a few minutes and Take call froms listeners.

If you want to do an interview and shares some advice on hunting crafting or mining feel free to pm me and we can see about getting you on.

Can I call MA in general a bunch of clowns without naming anyone in particular? :scratch2:

we will have those discussions undoubtedly just lets not get obscene or personal on any individuals

we will have those discussions undoubtedly just lets not get obscene or personal on any individuals

Very cool then. There's no individuals on my :sniper: list.

Well I am going to shoot for next Saturday so I have time to line up guests and get some suggestions on the first weeks show,

I want to thank everyone for the EFD all EFD will go to a banner on EF to advertise the show.

I'll smack up some more EFD for ya tomorrow then ;) via the donation thing :)

We have some technical things to do,

And as justin said usuall broadcasting rules apply,

*No Putting anyone or any company's down.
*Dont be abusive,

Constructive talk is allowed but I expect people to be civil and use common sense.

So I hope you all enjoy.

Dont abuse it.

Im looking forward to this.

Sap.:yay::yay:

Thanks for the support Sapeian

Now this IS an awesome idea... and oh the time is perfect. Right when I like to throw a few back, chill and play some entropia. I can't wait!!

This should be good, I'll be tuning in while playing. :D
Represent us well my friend.

...I want to thank everyone for the EFD all EFD will go to a banner on EF to advertise the show.

2000 EFD sent... great initiative. Looking forward to it :thumbup:

Thank you Rayne Jade As the next WOF approaches I will want to have you as guest :)

Indeed lets get it started,

Show your support for the first talk show and the great host him self JC!,

Tune into AHR for regular Live shows and updates.

Really looking forward to the talk show for sure.

Sap.

Thank you Rayne Jade As the next WOF approaches I will want to have you as guest :)

I will defer to the genius behind the WoF... Hurrikane. Anyone can count stats ;) Thanks all the same, I will take that as a compliment.

Well crap, I wish you would have put the launch date in the initial post. Tuning in tonight got me red hot chili peppers. :(

sorry alpha
we had to get all the technical issues ironed out tonight.

We performed tests and both the caller and me the ost could be heard fine.

We did find out 2 things the caller must not have the radio on during call feedback sucked and a caller will sound horrible if they are not using a headset due to feedback.

The skype username for all listeners to call will be talkthymeahr

Now you know why radion stations always tell the caller to turn their radio off. LOL

Another thing used by live shows is a 5 second audio delay for callers.

This allows time to cut stuff that shouldn't be on the air off before it reaches tender ears.

yes there will some delay I just need to get the timing down

if you have skype add me talkthymeahr

So prime bro! I will be there for your first show. will you be on location also?
:computer:

hehe.. :D

this sounds fun

I believe I may have our first guest lined up providing we can get their schedules coordinated.

I am Asking for Suggestions for Topics for the Show.

Please make some suggestions so I can get as much info ready for the show as possible.

Thanks in Advance.

I believe I may have our first guest lined up providing we can get their schedules coordinated.

I am Asking for Suggestions for Topics for the Show.

Please make some suggestions so I can get as much info ready for the show as possible.

Thanks in Advance.

Who is the guest...? That may help us suggest topics.

just to say i am listening

Hi all, i am just here to tell that am i listening to Atlas Haven radio. :p

Back