Introducing: The Viperstrike 2013 Free Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative for Calypso!

Status
Hi there and well met!

Hi there all (especially ViperStrike) I am new to PE, being born on Arkadia five days ago, and moving to Caly four days ago. I think that first spaceflight had me hooked :) I really like the fact you can have large teams and space combat. So I will be partying with many of you I am sure, as I already have a large Society, and good mentor. My forum name and my ingame name are

myladyloves (forum)
Aurae Ultra Angeleon (ingame)

I am really interested in signing up for the newcomer starter pack initiative. So please sign me up, and feel free to email me or post here, or contact in game for any and all wins. Thank you very much for hosting this program, and I look very much forward to meeting you in PE!

Thanks again https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/images/smilies/smoke.gif

Hi there myladyloves and well met,

Welcome aboard and registering you now for the Feb giveaway.

Thanks for the greeting, this a good healthy sign that people are really enjoying the begin stages of Entropia. I am glad you have found a nice society and good mentor :thumbup:

Take care and speak soon,
Viper

Hi again Viper !

I'd like to register as a TT human, when I'll get back my ped, I should afford 200 ped furnitures :)

See ya !

hello viper, I am very interested in being your ore/enmatter buyer :)

HELLO!!!
would like to participate!

Well met Boogin, what is your ingame avatar name so I can add it to the register ?

Hi again Viper !

I'd like to register as a TT human, when I'll get back my ped, I should afford 200 ped furnitures :)

See ya !

Hi Irindia,

Sure thing, I will add you to the list of human TTs :)

Looking for more TT machines still folks, please post your interest!

hello viper, I am very interested in being your ore/enmatter buyer :)

Fantastic News :woot:,

I will add you as the first ore/enmatter partner, there is another to come onboard so whoever is around at the time, I will divide up what I can fairly between you both.

Welcome aboard John as a co-operative co-sponsor to this initiative :)

And no stress on pricing, I am just looking for a fair price from both of you as partners with the understanding you also need to make a profit too in doing this.

Cheers,
Viper

Hi Viper count me in

Hi,

I admittedly have to say that I am pretty slack when going through twins and seeing what is on offer,
To be honest I turn off the trade channel most of the time :D

So,

Now that some interested has been generated, I guess it is time to leave trade channel on from now on.

I have had a few people ask me if I am willing to sell my ores and enmatters to them. I understand that this would be cheaper than the market average and am willing to do that, but only to a degree.

If you are a reseller of ores or minerals or you have a friend/contact you know who does "fair" pricing, then I am more than happy to listen to what is on offer.

Would asking for 5% less than the average markup be asking too much ? Suggestions feedback welcomed.

I am happy to mention you as co-sponsor to this initiative if you are willing to offer a good deal on what I mine to support this initiative for the period of 2013 and then after that we will see where this all leads 2014 and beyond.

What I am looking for is ~ 5% less than market markup average, it will be your call as to the exact %, but if you feel that this offer interests you please feel free to contact me here on the forums in PM. :wise:

Thanks,
Viper

you know i make better rates, than what you need, so count me in :)

you know i make better rates, than what you need, so count me in :)

Thanks Miss Rosie,

Welcome aboard and a pleasure doing business with you today.

Thanks for coming on board as a partner. :)

I look forward to deal with you over the year to come each day.

That is ore and enmatter buyer # 2, thanks guys I now have that sorted :wtg:

Thanks both Rosie and John, speak soon.

Cheers,
Viper

PS. welcome to PCF Miss Rosie :)

Updating the anti - Now registering 10% of all globals and 15% of HoFs over 1000 PED.

Hi folks,

It would seem this task (without going about it foolishly hunting & mining) will be a tough one!

So to make the job a little easier, I will now update the way it will work.

Previously:

How does this work?:

For each HoF I receive in any given month of 500 PED or above, I will contribute 10% of the HoF total into a pool to be given away the following month as "Newcomer starter packs" and a portion as the grand prize.

For each HoF I receive within a given month of 1000 PED or above, I will contribute 15% of the HoF total to the pool.

If within the given month, my HoF totals of 500 PED and above total to more than 10,000 PED, I will again contribute another 500 PED to the total pool to be given away.

If within the given month, my HoF totals of 500 PED and above total to more than 20,000 PED, I will again contribute another 2,000 PED to the total pool to be given away.

If within the given month, I ATH 50,000 PED or above, I will again contribute another 5,000 PED to the total pool to be given away.

Updating to:

• {Newly Added} All hunting & mining globals will now be contributed to the pool @ 10%
  • For each HoF I receive within a given month of 1000 PED or above, I will contribute 15% of the HoF total to the pool.
  • If within the given month HoFs total more than 10,000 PED, I will again contribute another 1,000 PED to the total pool to be given away.
  • If within the given month HoFs total more than 20,000 PED, I will again contribute another 2,000 PED to the total pool to be given away.
  • If within the given month I ATH 50,000 PED or above, I will again contribute another 5,000 PED to the total pool to be given away.

Last edited:
These globals are located under my EntropiaLife profile which is shared for all to see :)

The tally starts as of the 11th of Jan-2013:

Total Pool thus far @ 228.50 PED

Code:
[B]MINING[/B]

Azzurdite Stone
253 PED (25.3 PED to the pool)
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:30:07

Code:
[B]HUNTING[/B]

Feffoid Raider
83 PED (8.3 PED to pool)
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:03:48 

Ambulimax Old
71 PED (7.1 PED to pool)
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:15:16 

Ambulimax Mature
195 PED (19.5 PED to pool)
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:05:05 

Ambulimax Young
129 PED (12.9 PED to pool)
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:28:13 

Atrox Mature
141 PED (14.1 PED to pool)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:59:46 

Atrox Young
51 PED (5.1 PED to pool)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:40:27 

Atrox Mature
70 PED (7.0 PED to pool)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 21:17:18 

Atrox Young
113 PED (11.3 PED to pool)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 11:10:38 

Atrox Old
163 PED (16.3 PED to pool)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:04:28 

Ambulimax Young
185 PED (18.5 PED to pool)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 04:38:46 

Ambulimax Young
73 PED (7.3 PED to pool)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 00:06:52 

Ambulimax Young
58 PED (5.8 PED to pool)
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 07:24:56 

Ambulimax Mature
108 PED (10.8 PED to pool)
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 05:09:50 

Atrox Young
53 PED (5.3 PED to pool)
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 02:39:50 

Ambulimax Old
139 PED (13.9 PED to pool)
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 01:52:00 

Atrox Young
129 PED (12.9 PED to pool)
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:52:48 

Ambulimax Mature
57 PED (5.7 PED to pool)
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:51:59 

Feffoid Guard
214 PED (21.4 PED to pool)
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:34:50

Last edited:
Newcomer Initiative Pool Updated - 228.50 PED thus far for FEB-2013

Update @ 16-Jan-2013, 7.19 PM GMT+10

JAN-2013: Total PED thus far: 228.50 PED,
Additional contributions for more than 10,000 PED in HoFs: 0 PED
Total Giveaway amount for FEB-2013 thus far: 228.50 PED

:woot:
The ball is now rolling!

colorful-spinning-sphere-moving-animated-gif_20_2.gif

Last edited:
Down Under

Heya mate, friend of mine dobrinocb told me some good words about you. Didn't know your another player from australia. I'm from aus, stuck in melb i guess. Importantly HELLO to you and all the crew. I appreicate the info you are pumping out helping everyone out. If there is anything I can do just let us know mate.

take care and enjoy. I'm a nub that started several days ago sweating my butt off.

Smart to add globals aswell when 500+ hofs are kinda rare on 1k hp mobs :-D Looks like this might have a bright future for many newcomers. Gj and gl!

Hi Viper

I would like to be added to your new player list. I've been playing for about 4 days now.

Ingame Name: Merlin Greatmerlin Sphincterbottom

Nice and generous initiative Viperstrike. :)

However... Be careful not to feed the farmers. We don't want your peds to go those ppl who make 10 newbie accounts every day, to farm start gear from MA etc.

Otherwise, gl ;)

Welcome aboard guys and good to hear from you.

Heya mate, friend of mine dobrinocb told me some good words about you. Didn't know your another player from australia. I'm from aus, stuck in melb i guess. Importantly HELLO to you and all the crew. I appreicate the info you are pumping out helping everyone out. If there is anything I can do just let us know mate.

take care and enjoy. I'm a nub that started several days ago sweating my butt off.

Well met there Outbackdoggy :)

Good to see more aussies playing the game! I shall add you to the register :)
Welcome to Entropia and enjoy your stay bud.

Hi Viper

I would like to be added to your new player list. I've been playing for about 4 days now.

Ingame Name: Merlin Greatmerlin Sphincterbottom

Thanks Merlin,

Welcome to Entropia mate, hope you have a great time here with us.
Adding you to the register for the feb giveaway of newcomer packs. :)

Cheers guys and take care,
Viper

Smart to add globals aswell when 500+ hofs are kinda rare on 1k hp mobs :-D Looks like this might have a bright future for many newcomers. Gj and gl!

Aye I agree, I think adding globals is the best way to play and pay it forward. :)

Nice and generous initiative Viperstrike. :)

However... Be careful not to feed the farmers. We don't want your peds to go those ppl who make 10 newbie accounts every day, to farm start gear from MA etc.

Otherwise, gl ;)

Thanks bud :beerchug:

I will do my best to identify farmers.
It is not an easy task, but hopefully not too many will get this offering.

Cheers,
Viper

HELLO :) I'm a newbie, my mentor suggested that I come here as the Start Pack would be very helpful to me. What you're doing - helping newbies - is great and I thank you for it :D

In Game Name - Jordan TempahRush Douglas :)

HELLO :) I'm a newbie, my mentor suggested that I come here as the Start Pack would be very helpful to me. What you're doing - helping newbies - is great and I thank you for it :D

In Game Name - Jordan TempahRush Douglas :)

Hey Jordan,

Thanks bud and welcome aboard. I will register you with the list of Jan-2013 newcomers so you can obtain a pack once they start to go out next month :)

Take care and good to see you have a mentor :thumbup:
Viper

Herb Box to replace HR1 (L) in newcomer initiative starter packs.

Healing Kit: Chikara Ashvin HR1 (L) ~ 7 ped with markup (4 Ped TT)

Well folks,

It seems I am going to have a lot of trouble getting this HR1 Healing Kit (FAP);
So now I am looking at other options.

The most likely will be the Herb Box from Next Island Acient Greece.
5 PED TT + 1 PED in pickup and delivery costs from the TT there.

herbbox.jpg

Anyway here is the stats on the item from www.entropiawiki.com

Link > http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Herb_Box

I will update the main post in the morning with the new FAP (healing Kit).

Must sleep, 4.40am :D

Good Night All,
Viper

Last edited:
Calypso Newcomer Initiative Starter Pack Revamp - TT repairable items.

Hi All,

I feel I may have create a lot of work for myself going down the non TT items path. So now I will make life simple and revamp the Newcomer Initiative Starter Pack to include TT repairable items :wise:

This will include the follow Trade Terminal items:

• 1 x Vivo T1 ~ 9 PED, repairable and recommended level to use 0.0
  • 1 x Sollomate Opalo Laser Rifle ~ 4 PED, repairable and recommended level to use 0.0
  • 120,000 x Weapon Cells Ammo for the Laser Rifle ~ 12 PED

Total Package Value = 25 PED

simplelifettstartpack.jpg

Opening Post updated with the revamped offer :)

Last edited:
Monthly Grand Prize now at 400 PED.

Hi,

I also revamped the grand prize to contain items valued upto 400 PED.

This will include:

Armor Set (L)
Vehicle (L)
Fuel for the Vehicle
Melee Weapons Set, TT repairable
Rocket Launcher
Ammunition for Rocket Launcher
Additional Ammunition for Laser Rifle

Total Monthly Grand Prize value = 400 PED

I will cement in the exact items in place further down the track.

Attention Newcomers reading this thread!

Good Morning Newcomers of Calypso,

Please don't be shy and miss out, sign up to our main forum here at PCF and register your name to be added to the register for the Feb-2013 Newcomer Starter Pack giveaway.

Cheers,
Viper

Daily Accounting - 16th of Jan-2013 end of day results - Partial.

Hi,

Each day after 11am my time (00:00 GMT) I will update the globals total for the previous day and add it to the thread. Yesterday was partially done so I will include the 2 additional globals from last night now in this update.

Old Pool Total: 228.50 PED
Amount Added: 25.90 PED
Date: 16th of Jan - Partial (Remainder of the day)
New Pool Total: 254.40 PED

Code:
[B]Hunting:[/B]

Ambulimax Young
159 PED (15.9 PED to pool)
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:45:58 

Atrox Young
100 PED (10 PED to pool)
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:10:32

Last edited:
Hi All,

Today I am being a bit lazy (up very late last night) though I have almost completed my Atrox & Ambulimax tours. I will continue on next to do a Feffoid run and then an Esto/Allo run.

Not sure I will be able to handle too much more than that for today.

So I expect to cycle at least 1,500 PED today in total only.

If there is any feedback on recent changes to the starter pack (Now @ 25 PED worth) or any suggestions of items to giveaway as part of the grand prize (eg. Vehicle type), then I would love to hear from you :yup:

Take Care and Good Luck in Entropia,
Viper

Can't Believe It

after reading up on what you are doing in full detail. I still can't believe the rewards your handing out. man if this world ever goes down, I know who to look for to survive cause surely I don't think our presidents/primeminsters or dictators would help in the same manner.

Wish the world had more blokes and a team like yours. amazing.

Viper. I want to jsut mine in this game. Is it possible or do i also need to take on another prof to go hand in hand e.g. hunting/mining..

cheers bud.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me

Typically, i offer -5MU on FOMA, so this would be no stretch. Looking primarily for the ores/enmatters used in making amps, been doing well at them and would like to continue to skill. Also have been doing the Mobile TT thing for awhile, and have a few contacts for such. I have limited TT potential tho, since I am a non depositer and therefore pour all my ped into amps atm. Tem amps is a good night, right?

peace,
hip

Typically, i offer -5MU on FOMA, so this would be no stretch. Looking primarily for the ores/enmatters used in making amps, been doing well at them and would like to continue to skill. Also have been doing the Mobile TT thing for awhile, and have a few contacts for such. I have limited TT potential tho, since I am a non depositer and therefore pour all my ped into amps atm. Tem amps is a good night, right?

peace,
hip

Hi Hipster, I will add you to the list of providers/buyers for now, thanks.

I am mainly planet side though so if we catch up on the odd occassion great, would love to help you out :)

Cheers,
Viper

after reading up on what you are doing in full detail. I still can't believe the rewards your handing out. man if this world ever goes down, I know who to look for to survive cause surely I don't think our presidents/primeminsters or dictators would help in the same manner.

Wish the world had more blokes and a team like yours. amazing.

Viper. I want to jsut mine in this game. Is it possible or do i also need to take on another prof to go hand in hand e.g. hunting/mining..

cheers bud.

:laugh: Hey Mate!

Yes you can just mine, however most areas which are good to mine in are guarded wit mobs, so it is best to get some skills up in hunting also. A good mentor should be able to help more out with advise on this.

Unfortunately doing this task will take most of my time so I am unlikely to mentor for this year.

Feel free to PM if you have any specific questions though, I am more than willing to answer to the best of my ability what I can as time allows :)

Take Care,
Viper

im in :D

Hi,

I admittedly have to say that I am pretty slack when going through twins and seeing what is on offer,
To be honest I turn off the trade channel most of the time :D

So,

Now that some interested has been generated, I guess it is time to leave trade channel on from now on.

I have had a few people ask me if I am willing to sell my ores and enmatters to them. I understand that this would be cheaper than the market average and am willing to do that, but only to a degree.

If you are a reseller of ores or minerals or you have a friend/contact you know who does "fair" pricing, then I am more than happy to listen to what is on offer.

Would asking for 5% less than the average markup be asking too much ? Suggestions feedback welcomed.

I am happy to mention you as co-sponsor to this initiative if you are willing to offer a good deal on what I mine to support this initiative for the period of 2013 and then after that we will see where this all leads 2014 and beyond.

What I am looking for is ~ 5% less than market markup average, it will be your call as to the exact %, but if you feel that this offer interests you please feel free to contact me here on the forums in PM. :wise:

Thanks,
Viper

i would very much like to be your trader :) i deal in all enmatter /ore/hunting loot. and i give very fair prices. ( usually -3% ) let me know how I can help :)

Status
Back