Iron Challenge: Bercycled Stage I-V

Status
Register

SEO NetCash Mike

Names and ped won update to the 14th, now that MM is over come win some of your ped back here, Shinkiba Land has given out over 4500 ped in prizes, come get your.
Thanks and good luck,
Rufus

Updated, what's up guys :scratch2: you all dont want free ped. 4 days without anyone getting anything.

Names updated and we will be having a new event come Feb 1 so get ready everyone

Payouts and names updated.
On a side note there will be a new prize layout starting Feb 1 and the payouts will change, please let everyone know.
Thanks Rufus

Please add

Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran

New year, new month, new prizes:
Please check out the new rules and prizes for all my events.
Thanks Rufus

Please add me:

DJ KAppY STAR

New week new winners:
Qwasi QM Modo 7 Is our first place winner and will get 10% added to there 35 Ped Bonus totaling 38.50 ped
We have a tie for second place( starting this week you will have to make more then 1 global to win) and 5% will be added to there Bonuses.
Angie Freja Stark 1 = 5.25
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1 = 5.25
Slip snurb15 Knot 1 = 5.25
Wallin Rigu Dimas 1 = 5.25
Thanks for playing,
Rufus

Weekly Global leader: So far
Sabola Storm Siege 3
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1
April Raven Phoenix 1

Happy Friday the 13th :laugh: Hope you all hit some big ones today. The DNA was unlocked due to me being on Ark to long, let me knew if the density is too small. Don't forget to tell your friends about the event and here are your weekly leaders so far.

Sabola Storm Siege 3
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2
April Raven Phoenix 2
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1

2nd Weekly Winners:
Sabola Storm Siege 3 Will get 10% or 1.5 ped
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia 2 Will get 5% or .5 ped
April Raven Phoenix 2 Will get 5% or .5 ped
Harmless Cool Fire Handyman 1 Will get 2% or .25 ped
Archie Clipper Moonsail 1 Will get 2% or .25 ped

Add me plz

Linda Lin Washington

Not sure if I need to apply here as well as your other thread for the same la?? if so, can you add Ami Trabin Trabin to this one too.

Brendan Slick Gould

Need to finish this off..

Brendan Slick Gould you are added and Trabin all 3 event are linked so you don't have to add your name to them all if you don't want to lol

Weekly Global leader:
Ami Trabin Trabin 2
frolic fric dogfood 2
Thomas Miska Laky 2
Angie Freja Stark 1
On a side note, I looted an UL Regeneration Chip III last night out here don't know if this is a new drop but it was nice to get something UL other then Pixie Parts

Adi Biliwen Wen you have been added to the list, good luck and HOF hard :yay:

Sign me up please.

Lester Les Story

Lester Les Story You have been added good luck out there

I will be helping a friend out with his LA for now and would like to see some of you all hunting on both. So here we go, sign up on PED-MANIA-2 and global the same day to get a bonus of 5% more added to your weekly ped total with me. Bonus will be added one time only and only to the total of that weeks bonus, so get to it and get back but please have fun and HOF hard.
Thanks Rufus

New month, new prizes to come, keep checking in to see

Status
Back