IRON CHALLENGE - DAIKIBA missions

Fed Solo

Alpha
Fed Solo Soloteiev
Exceptional!! Here is finally an excellent spotlight of Daikiba on Calypso!!

3 DNA Daikiba activated expressly for IRON challenge!!

Max maturity & Max Density !!
Berycleds removed !!

where?

OLA-65! The best daiki spotlight!

map_ola65.jpg

Last edited:
Why not put the 3 DNAs at minimum maturity and maximum density? You will get a lot more people there if your spawns are similar to the one that existed near Swamp camp

Any of these spawns away from the big Bercy , if so got any cords for us? I was there the other day and it seems the same as it use to be. Just big maturities mainly and mixed with mega bercy.

pump up the spawn!

Love your LA Fed and plan to hunt there often.

Different maturities is a fail i say, went there to check out, dai young n stalker next to each other, either armor is too low or too high. If u change that i will choose ur LA for sure

Why not put the 3 DNAs at minimum maturity and maximum density? You will get a lot more people there if your spawns are similar to the one that existed near Swamp camp

totally agree

Exceptional!! Here is finally an excellent spotlight of Daikiba on Calypso!!
3 DNA Daikiba activated expressly for IRON challenge!!

1 minimum maturity DNA
1 DNA medium maturity
1 maximum maturity DNA
You can thus choose the maturity which you wish for your collection, and you have it in quantity!!

Have tested it yesterday... Was not very satisfied. Too many big berycled in the way. And the mixed settings of the daikibas isn't very nice. For the small ones I don't need armor... But they're really mixed up with the big ones.

So please make a clean spawn! Get rid of the berycled and choose one maturity for the daikibas. I would take both (small ones or really big ones), just let me go there with the right weapon/armor combination.

Ciao, Armin

Hi all, and thanks for your answers.

I don't think that with small maturities we will see some HoF like the last 18K on Stalker. If I would choose a only one maturity, this would be the highest...

About berycled, I am thinking.

I know people who are satisfied currently...

There are many places to hunt small daikiba so I wouldn't see the point of keeping it on low. I don't see a problem with big berys here because they do similar damage as big daik so your set either way.

The Berycled's production is off now.

The way is clear for your missions Daikiba!!

The Berycled's production is off now.

The way is clear for your missions Daikiba!!
Its DAIKIBA MISSIONS & I'm dissappointed u removed berycleds completely :(. GL to your LA none the less ;)

Yes my mistake ^^

I know that there are some disappointed, it is inevitable.
I am sorry about it, but I hope to have made the best decision for the land.

Im gonna check it out again today :D

I'm currently on your LA doing the Missions.

Personally a bit disapointed about the mobs I find. i like the big ones but not the cluttering with youngs.
I also need to run around a bit too much to my liking.

My advise would be:
Having your mob selected for a mission is a very nice thing, You need to make the best out of it. (I wish Estophyl would become a mission mob oneday. :laugh: )
Focus your LA and have it as dense as possible with Daiki and no other mobs and put an equal maturity. (You don't need to remove the DNA, just unlock the maturity and numbers and save on fertiliser.)
Not many competition on Daiki LA's for the missions, don't let others create competition and you have a little goldmine on your hands if you do it right. I'll complete the 100 mission now, but I'll wait for something better to do the hardcore grinding because for now your LA don't have an advantage versus the natural daiki spawns for the missions.

PS: Look at the LAs of Atami with Merp and Molisk as an example how to do it. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for your advices Doom :)

There are a lot of mobs now.

Now, the tree DNA Daikiba are max maturity & max density !!
I chose max maturity because there are already youngs spawns on Calypso, but not Stalkers spawns.
And Stalkers give more globals and hof like 18K as recently.

Thanks to all for your opinions, messages, advices...
But I can't make everybody happy :)

Kind Regards
Fed Solo

Much better now with these settings, I've gor 3 globals and a 1335 ped HOF on your LA today. :yay:

Last edited:
I find it unfortunate that you returned the maturity to stalkers and not just because I did try to eradictate some amounts of higher maturities back when you said you had turned the maturity to youngs. I think your changes of mind as to what you want the LA to be are rather unfortunate. If you keep it as stalkers, at most a handful of people will do the majority of 10K kills on your LA - its imply doesn't pay to do the mission that way, unless you are a full time big Daikiba hunter.

Hi Remontoire,

I understand your way of thinking.
First, I never said that I would make only small maturities.
And I said if I would make only one range of maturity, that would be the higher.
Sorry to hear that you hunted the big ones to "clean" the land. :(

Maybe there would be more people with youngs daikis, but there are already young spawns on Calypso.
Stalkers, and with high density, can't be found on eudoria or amethera somewhere else.

hi,
maybe you also think about it but i think that putting max density and min maturity will be better for you.
Large spawn of daikiba young like old swamp camp have disapear, if you make the same spawn, many people will come skill up (young are better than merp) and finish there mission on your LA. Hunting stalker will take more and more time to complet it and more people will not finish it.

Just my 2 pec :)

Hi,

Thanks for your opinion vzvz92... But!I can't make everybody happy.
I prefer making stalkers currently.

Kind Regards
Fed Solo

Up Up

Yet another Bump.... :cool:

Fed Solo, I really hope you will consider having 1-3 maturity and max DENSITY. Cause at the moment I'm getting fed up going to the ONLY place on calypso for daikibas. As it is usually always packed with hunters, that I have to stay up untill the crack of dawn to be able to hunt peacefully. So I wouldn't mind paying 5% tax if I can just get this mission out of the way once and for all, thank you. If only you could split your LA in 2 one for stalkers one for young :(.

Its DAIKIBA MISSIONS & I'm dissappointed u removed berycleds completely :(. GL to your LA none the less ;)

If You still want to hunt Berycled there's a new spawn high maturity in OLA in 42E ;)

Hof comeing

Weeeeell all I know is, as soon as I get my new vid card where I can log on again the DAIKIBA there better look out... :monkey:

Back