IRON CHALLENGE - DAIKIBA missions

If this spawn ever gets changed to max density low maturity let me know, so i can finish this iron challange. to many gd near pa, have to run alot or sit and wait for respawn.

any chance for low maturity, max density? Lots and lots of people would be happy :)

been to your LA and loved the spawn got some nice globals from your stalkers.

However as a means to completing the iron challange its just not viable. For many of the newer players who are more likley to take on the Diaka challange Stalkers are out of their capablities.

I my self, looking at doing the 10k iron challange would take so much time and ped that i would have to hunt at your LA for the next 6months and do little else and i am hunting with a maxed apis with dante.

I will be going back to E of PA while the spawn is a little slow and there are too many gd it is many times faster and more eco than at your LA.

When i want to hunt stalkers away from the challange i would return but that would be a fraction of your ped income compared with me hunting 10k smaller mobs.

GL

Max density of young daikiba would be one of the busiest LA in game...even if just for a month...just my opinion.

Hi !

Costs too much fertilizer to change parameters.

With all young's spots which exists in Calypso, I'm not sure the land would be more "busy".

I'm satisfied by its current frequentation, which go up progressively.

But thanks anyway for giving your opinion.

Max density of young daikiba would be one of the busiest LA in game...even if just for a month...just my opinion.

Soooo agree on this! :D So many want to do it but just like 2 spawns... .with almost no density.

Give us young Daikibas! :yay:

same here, I would like to pay i.e. 5% tax and do whole mission on LA with dense spawn, without need to race with other GD's to every daiki, but, as no young maturities on LA I have to hunt near PA, I will never go to bigger daikis unless there is Bronze Challenge, so I wont contribute to tax atm ;)

but on the other hand I also understand LA owner, probably tax from big daikis is better as it would be from young even with 10x more hunters

Hi Fred

Just a quick one you keep saying there are lots of young spawns in game please tell me where they are other than E PA.
twin both of which are crap spawns.

Del

Hi Fred

Just a quick one you keep saying there are lots of young spawns in game please tell me where they are other than E PA.
twin both of which are crap spawns.

Del

small ones are at cape corinth too... pretty good spawn

No it aint it is infact the worst spawn in the game. Once you kill the daikibas it takes longer than 20mins for them to respawn back, freaking hilarious. The one west of twins is ok, only one spot I found to be adequate enough but still the density is an issue as running back and forth is required. I will not disclose its location, but since guardians are also in the mix I'am using up more ammo just to keep the kill rate up. East of PA is the best spawn with about 12 GD's in peak times and 4 at low peak. If you are alone you are lucky :laugh:, as it does not last long enough.

Hi !

Costs too much fertilizer to change parameters.

With all young's spots which exists in Calypso, I'm not sure the land would be more "busy".

I'm satisfied by its current frequentation, which go up progressively.

But thanks anyway for giving your opinion.
Then you sir are an ignorant man. I have no idea where ppl are coming from to do the daikiba mission but that place East of PA has progressively gotten even busier, if not from last week. Thought everyone was done with this mission? :D. I've seen new players upto uber coming down to have a go, the last uber I saw was Tzepu. You are not sure your land would get busy? Go & see that spawn for yourself & stay there for the whole day observing the influx of players there. I have now finished the daikiba iron challange (thank goodness for that) so I probably wont visit your LA any time soon even if you were to add youngs.

But, there are still a lot of ppl struggling to do the same, you should be wise enough to listen to the demand & the outcry to change your settings. I can understand the cost to upkeep youngs is the same for all maturities but still you need to remember when LA owners had daikiba youngs on their LA & it didnt work out there was not any mission for them & SDS has adjusted the spawns of natural daikibas to one location. Be wise & change your settings you will earn more, I'm sure word will quickly spread about your spawns & you will have more satisifed customers.

I was trying this one few times, everytime I gave up after max. 1 hour, this spawn = more running than shooting, no fun for me ;)

thanks god I finished mission yesterday, no more young daikis ever

It is actually cheaper with youngs since you can have maturity at min at that costs no fert at all, it will only be the density settings that cost fertilizer then.

I would for sure do my daikiba mission at a player owned LA if there was one with 3-4 dna at high numbers and no more than old in maturity, want to do i quick ofcourse :)

Just some insight

Yes everyone is looking to do it quick, however I would like to see at least up to guardians :) as a Land Owner myself I can understand the costs of upkeep, what you can do however is "unlock" the maturity setting and it'll go down in a weeks time :)

Danimal

Lots of running and not much shooting near Cape Corinth and east of PA. Not to mention the green dots EVERYWHERE. For 10k a dense spawn would be awesome.

Been to your LA and hunted a few daikiba stalkers/prowlers plus some mining a few times now and haven't seen another player there.

100 daily players shooting small daikiba seems more profitable then 10 players shooting bigs....maybe inaccurate numbers-who knows but good luck.

Just hit alt tab and took this screen of cape corinth spawn - mostly the red dots are chirpy but notice the green dots even at 01:00 MA time.

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Soon enough MA/SDS will listen to the requests of the playerbase and will provide a decent spawn of young daiki. Then this landowner will be left with the few people that wants to hunt big daikibas.

He just missed a great bussiness oportunity. This could have been the LA that everyone in the years to come had to visit to finish the daiki missions.

I rather have the big ones. The iron challenge may take a bit longer but it makes it much more fun than the 1-shot kill youngs.
By the way if you're hunting with a weapon bigger than an unamped korrs 400, which I assume people doing the iron chalenge are using is overkill allready.

It is very un-eco to hunt youngs with 30 HP due the over DMG. The bigger the maturity the less overkill %wise and the more eco you can hunt.
To take the most extreme example:
Daiki young 30 HP : 2 shots with korss 400 of 25 DMG avg = 60% Overkill = 60% weapon decay/ammo lost.
Daiki Stalker 830 HP = 34 shots with korss 400 of 25 DMG avg = 2%-ish overkill
PS: Yes I know that you'll have armor/fap decay with bigger ones, but you you get the picture.

And afaik Biodome 3 on CND is full with Daiki youngs for those who prefer the small ones for the mission.

Last edited:
It is very un-eco to hunt youngs with 30 HP due the over DMG. The bigger the maturity the less overkill %wise and the more eco you can hunt.
To take the most extreme example:
Daiki young 30 HP : 2 shots with korss 400 of 25 DMG avg = 60% Overkill = 60% weapon decay/ammo lost.
Daiki Stalker 830 HP = 34 shots with korss 400 of 25 DMG avg = 2%-ish overkill
PS: Yes I know that you'll have armor/fap decay with bigger ones, but you you get the picture.

hm, lets count it maybe in other way, assume you do 3 HP dmg / pec and MA returns 90% loot (3 and 90% are ofc some approximation, if anybody knows better numbers use it):

Daiki young 30 HP : 10 PEC to normal kill, 6 PEC loss -> 60% overkill, 1 PEC loss -> MA, equals 10 PEC to normal kill + 7 PEC loss

Daiki stalker 830 HP: 2,76 PED to normal kill, 5.5 PEC loss -> 2% overkill, 28 PEC loss -> MA, equals 2,76 PED to normal kill + 33.5 PEC loss

now you can multiplay loss by 16500 :)

also as you said bigger ones need more fap/armor, and markup on gun/amp if you use L ones

on the other hand, daiki youngs do not give anything with signifficant markup, maybe big ones can do to compensate a bit loss, but still seems that young ones are better for mission

You don't have to use a overkill gun on the daikibas. Saying that everybody will use a overkill gun anyways so they might as well hunt bigger ones is just stupid.

You don't have to use a overkill gun on the daikibas. Saying that everybody will use a overkill gun anyways so they might as well hunt bigger ones is just stupid.

I just can't imagine that someone is wishing for smaller Daikiba so the mission will go faster than hunting the big ones and then wanting to kill 16500 Daikiba with an opalo or another low dmg weapon which will take ages.
Is that contradictory or is it me?

I didn't knew Daikiba was gone from CND Dome3, but my guess is that Freyr didn't remove DNA from a dome full of small Daikiba if the place was swarming with people doing the Daikiba iron missions.

Like I've said before ... the owner stands to make more money if he would lower the spawns to at least old or so, that way people can kill them fast and finish up this stupid iron mission. I'd rather save my ammo from hunting a stalker and kill 15-20 daikiaba young with it. One stalker kill won't get me as many points as that many young's. I do wish this was like the merry mayhem event where the maturity of the kill dictated the points..

~Danimal

Gratz to Aiden Winterking White for the 7,483 PEDs HoF on Stalker. :)

Gratz to emma jessy crown for the 7,390 PEDs HoF.

I saw the title and was thinking yay, finally someone to provide a proper spawn. Then I read the words: Max maturity. Make no mistake, I have no trouble killing stalkers, but it is advertised as an iron challenge spawn. The Daikiba iron challenge is, in my opinion, a noob challenge, which is fine as there has got to be something for everyone, but then when an iron challenge spawn is advertised I expect a spawn that anyone can handle and not everyone can handle Daikiba stalkers, far from it.

I'm sure it's a great spawn and I may go there my self for the bronze, silver, gold and platinum challenge, but I don't think it should be advertised as an iron challenge spawn.

Just my two PEC.

Daikiba stalkers was nice to me today, second i killed was a 436 ped hof, after that i got 2 globals, 50 and 52 ped also, nice profit in short time :)

Stalker have a lot of hp, need ages to kill it ( 10 to 11 shoots with my gun).
So i do not consider it as right mob for bronze shinkiba mission.
One or max 3 shoots shinkiba shud be good.
So old to guardian.

Back