Is a limit on how many 10K+ HOFs you can get if you are not an uber?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Does that make sense ? If you don't hunt the big mobs and burn 20M in ammo on one run can you get more than 1 or 2. Are the odds stacked against you ? I know some are lucky but I am talking about your average player. if there is such a thing as an "Average Player".

Anyway what you think ?

Does that make sense ? If you don't hunt the big mobs and burn 20M in ammo on one run can you get more than 1 or 2. Are the odds stacked against you ? I know some are lucky but I am talking about your average player. if there is such a thing as an "Average Player".

Anyway what you think ?

I think hunting higher lvl mobs increases chances to hof 10k+
The more you hunt, the bigger the chance i believe.

Or wait.. are these facts?

Last edited:
ofc its possible, depending on your luck.

But if the avg. player do it? Simple put... No

I'd rather see a freshly hatched noob to loot a dozen of 10k's in a row than learn there are preprogrammed limits and conditions.

Well i am top 29 in all time at Entropia Life in hunting so far i got 2 hofs 10K or more and i have over 8K globals and hofs at Entropia Life so you can see about the chanse yo get somting like that if you looking at this numbers.

in hunting its hard to hit those 10ks now if ur not uber because the loot is capped badly to the mobs HP.. the mobs i usually hunt have around 1600-2200 hp.. and ive ubered 4 times on those all around 1500-1800.. and havent seen anyone else get significantly higher ubers from the same mobs.. maybe max 1kped higher.. so ive come to think its not even possible to hit any higher than those..

so if u want to hit 10ks in hunting hire a mod fapper and go spent gazillion peds on big ass mobs

I'd rather see a freshly hatched noob to loot a dozen of 10k's in a row than learn there are preprogrammed limits and conditions.

I don't think there are those(hopefully). And the guy with the highest ATH had been playing only about 6 months. I am just wondering if the odds change after you get one or if you were just really lucky to get one at all. From reading some of the posts I guess I am lucky as I did have a 10K+ HOF. Funny my bigger HOFs have been on smaller mobs, like a 5K atrox old (L20) and a 3K argo scout (L7). I guess we are all just hopping for the BIG one and I was hopping to see several players say "Oh yeah I have 4 or 5 in last 4 years":). Oh yeah the 10K+ was an argo guardian (L10).

Here to better luck for all of us and for those that do, spend my ped wisely:).

i am level 113 blpsniper,i have over 1.1 million in tracker with 9900 globals......yet my i highest loot is 7k orso in the last 6 years and i have never had an loot over 10k

i am level 113 blpsniper,i have over 1.1 million in tracker with 9900 globals......yet my i highest loot is 7k orso in the last 6 years and i have never had an loot over 10k

Yours post along with the one a couple of post above amazes me. When I first started in late 2007 there was always and I mean always at least one, if not more HOFs above 10K. As a matter of fact it seems there was always a 20K+ and it was either a feffiod outcast or a atrox young. I just thought it was a matter of course that you would get big HOFs. Later in early 2010 I got a 12K+ HOF and guess what it was not high. As I recall it was third and I think 5th by the end of the day.

are you running those peds through atrox youngs, or through cp? or anything similar in comparison. the bigger the hp of the mob you run it through the more likely your base chance would be. ofcourse there are more factors, but the hp of the mob will have a large influence.

You might not get any hofs.

As it stands today you'dd have to shoot a 10k HP mob to get 10K loot.
It seems that loot is capped at 1HP=1PED; while previously it was capped at ~1/HP=25PED

Yes, it's called maximum deposit limit:)

are you running those peds through atrox youngs, or through cp? or anything similar in comparison. the bigger the hp of the mob you run it through the more likely your base chance would be. ofcourse there are more factors, but the hp of the mob will have a large influence.

I was running a lot of ped through rexs, hogs and spiders until it about broke me. Now I am back to my roots and hunting L35 and below until I see a little turn around in my loot. I know one thing I had 87 globals with a couple of them hofs on rexs in one week and Fluske had about double that or more for the same week and then my looting went south for the winter I guess because I am lucky to 3 or 4 in a day now. When I first started 8-12 a day, nothing big , once in a while 500+, but still much better than right now.

If you want to see something that will make you envious just look up salty qq on Entropia Life just unbelievable.

If you want to see something that will make you envious just look up salty qq

yeah this guy is balls he has level 9 town hall I believe and when I ask for troops he sent me barb king level 40 amazing!!

I was running a lot of ped through rexs, hogs and spiders until it about broke me. Now I am back to my roots and hunting L35 and below until I see a little turn around in my loot. I know one thing I had 87 globals with a couple of them hofs on rexs in one week and Fluske had about double that or more for the same week and then my looting went south for the winter I guess because I am lucky to 3 or 4 in a day now. When I first started 8-12 a day, nothing big , once in a while 500+, but still much better than right now.

If you want to see something that will make you envious just look up salty qq on Entropia Life just unbelievable.

although no evidence, im guessing 1k+/hour turnover.

As it stands today you'dd have to shoot a 10k HP mob to get 10K loot.
It seems that loot is capped at 1HP=1PED; while previously it was capped at ~1/HP=25PED

Interesting... Argo Young 300x25=7500, was possible 2-3 years ago and even larger... make that even ~1/HP=32PED at least. Good times!

Not sure what all that means:scratch2:

Searched some key words, seems a reference to Clash of Clans game.

Interesting... Argo Young 300x25=7500, was possible 2-3 years ago and even larger... make that even ~1/HP=32PED at least. Good times!

Searched some key words, seems a reference to Clash of Clans game.

regen as a factor!

but indeed, I do think it is higher; but on non regen mobs it was tested to be 22-25x hm (or 220-250 times stamina). But lets not argue about the exact value; fact is, it was a multiplier higher than it is today.

Yeah, MA stopped fucking over the majority of us by giving absurd loots on small mobs to a select few. Tough luck. Argo loot went (marginally) up for the rest of us.

Yeah, MA stopped fucking over the minority of us by giving absurd loots on small mobs to a select few. Tough luck. Argo loot went (marginally) up for the rest of us.

Fix it for ya'. I'm pretty sure the number of small mobs hunters is much greater than those hunting big game. And did not seems a select few at that time, my former soc got a 7k+ (I was not present) and pretty much was an outstanding, one time event for them and to my knowledge money were spent in game.

But I agree that was unbalanced and unsustainable, though I do not agree that small mob loot is balanced now. The small hunter does not necessarily need to get rich after 2 days of playing, nor getting bankrupt funding bigger mobs hunted by many depositors, but also non depositors.

My list of maybe 10 of initial players is red now, they do not logged in ages, and most of them were small depositors. Each mob should be balanced it's own way, in the end, not few dropping nice stuff and the rest a ped sink.

although no evidence, im guessing 1k+/hour turnover.

Not that much for me if that is what you are saying. This was before MA did enhancers and X100 the ped. I was doing 50 ped on each run (like 50K now) and playing 6-8 hours a day. Funny though back then if I didn't get a small global I would usually get around 40-45 ped in loot. I didn't know anything about eco back then so it was the decay that was killing me. LR53 and E-amp15, it was awful.

In May of 2012 ( was that after the big VU update ?) I got a 3.2K HOF on a argo scout and a 5K atrox old in April of 2013, so maybe there are a few out there but sure a lot less than in the old days.

Fix it for ya'. I'm pretty sure the number of small mobs hunters is much greater than those hunting big game. And did not seems a select few at that time, my former soc got a 7k+ (I was not present) and pretty much was an outstanding, one time event for them and to my knowledge money were spent in game.

No. The majority are small mob hunters who did not get showered by peds from 5k+ cornundacauda youngs, 8K gen 01 drones or argo youngs. I had below 2K of total tracker loot on argonauts when i finished iron mission, and people considered me to have been lucky.

Anyway what you think ?

I just came here, as new member. Coming from entropiaforum.com, where I’m member for a while.
So, this thread meant to be my first one to comment, because always this subject intrigued me.

About this, "global and HoF" thing.
I think it’s been a while around in discussions. Also I’m reading a lot of different opinions for it.
My opinion, through my lil experience, is this.
HoF’s and global's having a connection with mob level ofcourse but a small one. That it count, and has a big inpact for causing 'em it is.... the “cash recycling” .
Do you spend a lot for ammo (PED) and loot is awful?
Do you TT a lot of stuff?
Do you have small global’s or not?
If you don’t have a lot of global’s and you find yourself in a loss for long time, then your chances to get a big HoF are increased. But to get a 10k HoF through nowhere? That’s almost… sci-fi.

Back