Is "beauty" going to be hip?

Zarkii

Mature
So is "beauty" going to be hip in PE ?

I dont know what kind of hairstyles there can be made, but would it be hip with the coolest hairstyle ? (if it dosen't look like too standart) and what about haircolors? :confused:

And the face beauty part must be there if people at some point are going to hate their face? :tongue2:

The body part... If its also there for same reason as the face beauty :confused:
At the body it would be cool if there were tatoo's ? :eek:

But i need some replys on how you are thinking its going to be!
And if some of you out there already have the tool and know a bit how it work, then tell us what you know :)
---------------------------------------------------------------
And btw...
I am thinking about to start a "beauty" shop together with a friend. So thats why i need your suggestion!

(and if some of you are sellling the chairs needed, contact me please (with an fair price too)

Come on people!
Just tell your opinion about -- Is body/face/hair "beauty" going to be hip? -- and why :rolleyes:

i thinhk it will be a hit will take a while to get into but no doubt people will want to tweak parts of their body, i already want to be a midget lol.

I think it's going to be popular amongst alot of us...

For example... IRL I change my hair colour as often as I change my underwear...(once a month :tongue2: ).. so it would be quite cool to change ultimababe's hair colour everytime I change my own :D

Erm... just joking about my knickers btw :wise:

ultimababe said:
IRL I change my hair colour as often as I change my underwear...(once a month :tongue2: )

EWWWW! ultima u have problems lol, but yeah when people know more about he service i expect to see aloth of body sculpters and such

The items used (sculpting kit and hair kit) decay fully each time they're used. Since the scissors tt is 24 ped and the face thing is 32, I don't believe it will be all that popular :)

ultimababe said:
I think it's going to be popular amongst alot of us...

For example... IRL I change my hair colour as often as I change my underwear...(once a month :tongue2: ).. so it would be quite cool to change ultimababe's hair colour everytime I change my own :D

Erm... just joking about my knickers btw :wise:

You wear Underwear? :D

Only joking. hehe :laugh:

only on weekdays :wise:

Zarkii? Is it you? :eek:

I think that hair styles, tatoos and piercings will be quite popular, if it doesn't cost too much of course. plastic surgery I think will be done much more rarely though.

Zarkii said:
So is "beauty" going to be hip in PE ?

anyone got nostradamus' phone number or e-mail address? :D

Like mjukis says, it kinda depends on the prices.
If a face job costs the same as a ton of rugaritz then it will never go anywhere.

tattos and piercings will be most popular and then hair style changes i would think.
Surgery seems to be a backdoor to the avarar creation area but at a cost, but until someone actual does the procedures and shows everyone how they work (and what they cost) its all speculation.

Nerishimo said:
The items used (sculpting kit and hair kit) decay fully each time they're used. Since the scissors tt is 24 ped and the face thing is 32, I don't believe it will be all that popular :)

Wow, nobody even paid attention to my post :(

I think all the new players should have a prison number tattoo on their foreheads. When they reach a certain skill level, then they get a free ticket to have the tattoo removed.

I can see tattoos being popular, especially if socs can have custom symbols.

Oh yeah ... bring it on....

All the things I won't do IRL....
I love tattoos... but don't like the permanency of them.... Also scared of needles... so I wouldn't get a tattoo.... But I'd love to be able to do Maori style tattoos on my avatar.

I would do piercings on my avatar as well (although yeah irl I wont - hate needles...and work wouldn't approve)...

I would put purple streaks in my hair.... (again... work wouldn't approve)..

I don't think we're going to be able to do so many "unique" things though....
because it would have to be loaded to everyone's clients so they could see them. They may have some basic tattoo designs though.... so you could maybe loot a particular design or something like that, and get a tattoo artist to put it on you..... (it may work)....

Zarkii said:
Yeah Knuckles its me :beerchug:

Is it known, that there can be made tatoos ? :eek:

Cheers mate :drink:

I hope tatoos will be availabe..preferrably with custom text on them so I can get some naughty ones :laugh:

Should have surgery to improve skills or make you look like a beast. Poor skills only gives you the fu*kaburba form. :D

Nerishimo said:

I just saw your post :duh:

So a haircut will cost 24 peds + chair decay + ingredients + stylists profit?

I wonder how much it will actually cost, and how much people are willing to pay for it? I think anything over 50 peds will deter most people unless they are getting something extremely cool for that price and not just one of the removed styles from the avatar creation area.

wanda said:

I wonder how much it will actually cost, and how much people are willing to pay for it? I think anything over 50 peds will deter most people unless they are getting something extremely cool for that price and not just one of the removed styles from the avatar creation area.

I think the price in the start will be almost without profit! Later when there comes cut with nice style there will be a bit profit but not much :tongue2:
:wise: Talking about my shop :rolleyes: (ill open soon i think) :D

Nerishimo said:
It's ok Neri, I read your post! :D

wanda said:

No he did not say it would cost 24 peds to have a haircut. What he said was it has a TT value of 24 peds, so more than likely will be similar to a chip inserter or something and lose 2 PED every use..... If they get some really funky colours etc... I can see people paying 100 ped for that..... or 500 ped for an awesome - UNIQUE tattoo....

wanda said:

The main problem I see though, is how the hell do you skill something that costs 30 peds per try?

And no The Mighty, 24 peds EVERY USE. This is now the most expensive profession :eek:

Nerishimo said:
The main problem I see though, is how the hell do you skill something that costs 30 peds per try?

And no The Mighty, 24 peds EVERY USE. This is now the most expensive profession :eek:

Yes! I have been wondering the same thing. I am thinking of going into one of these professions, but until I see how exactly it will all work out I think I will wait and let others be the guinea pigs :girl:

Nerishimo said:

Wow....
NEXT

The Mighty said:
Wow....
NEXT

Yep. I wonder who will be willing to spend 50-100ped on a new hairstyle or face job for no real benefits other than to look good in the game??

Does it mean that people will Hof when they do a good design, or do people just pay the Stylist and that is where the money(hof so to speak) comes from?

If so, seems like a waste of time and money to me. Especially if no chance on getting good money from it.

Oh well, as the Mighty says.

NEXT. :D

Nerishimo said:

This is why I can't understand the point of even involving a chair?
Who knows what the decay on that will be :eek: its an interesting idea but seems like a money sucking device.
Of course you sit down when having your hair done irl, but in the same respect I don't imagine there are many tailors who make clothes stood up irl

oh my, money comes, money goes.. mostly goes into marcos new house loan and hippy trendy car :kos:

wanda said:
I don't imagine there are many tailors who make clothes stood up irl
because they are noob :laugh:

about price , i tryed som hair cuting with friend today.
i have not take carre to decay.but it dont looks like horrible ( on tool at least dunno for chair).
we finiched only 1 cut , so i havent gain any skill , but i had put only 1 spray +1 gel.so maybe 1 ped TT...
i guess 1 try will cost around 2 ped , maybe 3 with decay or so.thats the cost "normal" for crafting profetion.
problem will be find the dummie that whant click all the day to help at skilling...
i guess MA will create special manequi for that like dummies hair cut stylle , that decay on eatch cut ...

Nea said:
oh my, money comes, money goes.. mostly goes into marcos new house loan and hippy trendy car :kos:

Marco has a hippy car? :smoke:

I hope the profession is at least fun to persue. It will be very interesting to find out how everything works in greater detail.

Now, the future designers just need to hope for a few hundred botched avatar creations...

DD
:evilking:

Etopia said:
problem will be find the dummie that whant click all the day to help at skilling...
i guess MA will create special manequi for that like dummies hair cut stylle , that decay on eatch cut ...

Indeed- that was my other question.... who will want to just sit around and help some1 skill all day? Esp if their "look" is at stake?
Hmm- thx for posting your initial results Etopia. :girl:

Back