Question: Is bringing an atrox or araneatrox to rig is against EULA?

Is bringing mobs to rig without using bugs against the EULA?

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 54 94.7%

• Total voters

mdubeyg

Old
hello,
If i bring atrox or araneatrox to the oil rig WITHOUT using any bug. Is it against the EULA?
If so please refer me to the line that it violates.
Thankx

Last edited:
hello,
If i bring atrox or araneatrox to the oil rig WITHOUT using any bug. Is it against the EULA?
If so please refer me to the line that it violates.
Thankx

no it's not so go nuts :wtg:

just be prepared that people will become pissed and probarly kill you everytime they see you. Those who kill the spiders might hof or global :p

no dragging mobs the correct way without use of bugs is not against EULA.

cheers

ermik

If you are one of those sissy, free love, wahwah he killed me, just let the noobs have some oil, hippies then yes you think this is against the eula for ruining your gaming enjoyment.

If you are however a reasonable person playing the game you will realise that the avatars present there have consented to enter the PvP zone and understand that players will use the system available to them to kill other players and claim victory for themselves.

As far as I see it using a mob to kill another player is the same as using a wepon to kill another player. Both are functions within the game that you can use to your advantage in order to kill other players.

To paraphrase ... Just do it ;)

no dragging mobs the correct way without use of bugs is not against EULA.

Unless you do it repetedly against a single person and/or team in order to harass them

Simply dragging to a PLACE (like the rig), however, should not violate the EULA :)

no it's not so go nuts :wtg:

just be prepared that people will become pissed and probarly kill you everytime they see you. Those who kill the spiders might hof or global :p

well to be honest it can be against the EULA if you ruin other player game experience.

as nighthawk said, if you do it repeatedly to harass a person or such then yes it's against the eula, however if it's done in the pvpzone to kill them then it's another matter. However i do think that draggging a mob to get someone killed is cowardly, kill them with your gun instead sissy ;P

well to be honest it can be against the EULA if you ruin other player game experience.

depends. Doing it just to herass a certain people or several people just to ruin their game play than maybe yes (as someone wrote above). Dragging to the rig without using any bugs however is not a violation against EULA since the target is the rig ;) (we all know it's to kill the wubers at the rig) Saying that is a violation against EULA WITHOUT using the Underground bug is not valid at all. In that case the pkers at the rig would violate EULA (even thought it is a pvp zone) everytime they kill the same avatar over and over as that person would have seen it as herassment. It's only fair to be prepared that some might drag mobs as a revenge or fun to kill people there as pkers sees the fun to kill other avatars ;)

You can't do something without being prepaired to face the consequences :silly2:

If someone believes that it interferes with their experience and submits a support case, it would then be up to the support team to decide.

But if someone I knew was gonna write to support about running mobs to the rig, I'd probably link them to this;

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y[/YOUTUBE]

Fixed

[youtube]unkIVvjZc9Y[/youtube]

Back