Is crafting dead? Does EU need to change the description?

Why don't you just make a load of 0x0F382C8C91E58C8273C0 (L) and sell for 115%? Then we can all be happy.

Because I'm not crafter?

Also, if there is something worth crafting - it will be crafted. For now - I see only occasional "gambling" runs and mining amps.

Well, I described situation before already anyway, no need to repeat.

Oh boy I miss the old Geo Trek LP485 AL24 and AL26, awesome guns, great profit and now you can barely find the parts for them or buyers who want them with all the other L items dropping in game....... I began EU crafting guns and now I just craft to burn up my oils..... It was nice to craft the guns i used to hunt with and sell the leftover for profits.

I recently returned to EU after a two year leave. The LP485 Apis was my weapon of choice and I crafted them for my personal use as well as sale. Was very disappointed to see that ATAUs no longer dropped and that the few coming to market were priced at 1000% mu. Would like to see ATAUs start dropping again so that we could put these weapons up for auction at a reasonable mu.

I'm still exploring the crafting opportunities on Calypso for a low to mid-level crafter, but have not yet found an item that will consistently break even, let alone turn a profit.

I only logged in for a hour last week, and crafted some lvl IV cant remember the name but needed 1 blaus ingot and 2 more stuff. so it costed 0.16 I guess for 1 click and I never saw 0.01-0.05 near successes on those before. BUT this time nearly 70% of near successess were in the 0.01-0.05 ball park.

I had 1 Crafter friend going crazy during Merry Mayhem and don't see him online now..... Maybe MA has decided to screw Crafters now as no new Shops/Malls MA releasing to sell for big $$$..... Instead they concentrating on Hunters with fresh and Age-X items dropping frequently and they giving revenue to MA....

And in some way they are also managing Revenue from Miners, maybe they have plans with Miners when citizenship system releases or other plans over 2-3 years...

No is not dead.
If you need consumables like enhancers or an item like fap you just take it as a mission chalenge.
Get all gear UL if you can and enought ammo and probes.
You hunt for materials needed, then you mine for resources needed and then you craft your consumables or items for your own use.
No problem with resources MU, no problem with auction fee and no problem with resellers ripoff.
You just create what you need or you addapt and play without - one mission chalenge more or less do not mater - we have many.

Back