Is entropia down at the moment or what?

Norbert

Elite
Am at a friends at the moment, (who was able to log in), but now he is having problems connecting.
He just can't wait to put his mascara on, please help this cross-dresser. :yay:
He is getting message "File: "CLDLLPatcher.exe"
Reason: Could not create local file.", after launching client loader, as if going to ftp for file update

getting the same. considering uninstalling and starting from scratch - hopefuly might be done by time i get back :confused:

i got the same even when trying as admin as suggested, even though i am the admin lol.

Kaza

I guess that you use AVG, It thinks that the file CLDLLPatcher.exe is a trojan

If you really want to play, turn off the resident shield

I've tried turning of my firewall and antivirus program but it still isnt working.
Something about a corrupt file with "wrong checksum" or something.

"An error occurred when trying to download a file."

"File: "CLDLLPatcher.exe"
Reason: Could not create local file."

"Read the error description. The reason may be informative enough. Below is some general suggestions for some error reasons.

Server occupied
Please wait a while and try again later.

Connection/receive failure
The download server may be down. If the error always occur, please check your internet and firewall settings for the FTP protocol (passive mode).

Could not create local file
You may need to log in as an administrator or make the administrator set file permissions for the Project Entropia/Entropia Universe folder for your account.

If you don't know what to do, contact MA support via the web site and include the error reason in the support case description."

You getting the same error?

yepp sure do

I guess that you use AVG, It thinks that the file CLDLLPatcher.exe is a trojan

If you really want to play, turn off the resident shield

This worked, thanks.

Turning it off, logging in and turning on again works.

Doesnt work for me... I must be doing something wrong :(

I am getting the checksum and can't create local file problem too. I've got my firewall and AVG turned off and I sign in as administrator and it still doesn't work:confused: I've also tried starting from scratch adn taht doesn't work either:eek:

Do you mean Entropias downloading program?

Hacked my way in...

renamed CLDLLPATCHER.EXE, then it patched partly. Still can't get in thru the CL, but I can if I just double-click Entropia.exe. :laugh:

Update...

It was his AVG causing the problem, disable the virus guard - start EU- then re-enable. :yay:

Update...

It was his AVG causing the problem, disable the virus guard - start EU- then re-enable. :yay:
It works - but you have to disable it every time you start the CL. That can't be what we want.

Same problem here, disabling resident shield however does not seem to work for me either :(

Need my Fix for the Day!!! lol

Nothing works here either... tried every advice here

Turning of every protection on the computer, logged in as admin and so on...

Killed all processes thats unecessary for Still nothing, damnit MA get this boat floating now!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

down while attacking an argonaut hunter FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Back