Nex

Young
Society
Virtual Legends
Nexus 'Nex' III
Saw this thought it deserved a smirk...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8gE3lnpLQ[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my god.... welcome to the known facts of something being a HYPE

And that guy, just LOL really! He's so addicted to that game... I mean what the hell? "WOW, they actually sound like keystrokes, the one you know, it's amazing"
Of course they sound like keystrokes.....:confused:

This is so confusing and actually made me laugh real hard:laugh:
It better not be like this with EU:cool:

This is a joke, right!? please tell me it is.

Are we getting peds for everytime they say wow :duh:

Yeah.... Ok.... "ooh look at me! I'm pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody else".... What comes next? "I'm pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody else!" I really don't see the point... You're playing the exact same game, just more frustrating because you get double internet outages...

Yeah.... Ok.... "ooh look at me! I'm pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody else".... What comes next? "I'm pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody pretending to be somebody else!" I really don't see the point... You're playing the exact same game, just more frustrating because you get double internet outages...

you do know this is satire right?

Mindark have just alloud me too preview their EU version.. its really good they have even added teh cry engine 2 but left it out on the EU game that my avatar is playing..

will see if i can sort out a preview tomorrow..

uuuuhm.......

Last edited:
Saw this thought it deserved a smirk...

This could actually be a lot of fun! If they did enough research, I bet they'd discover quite a range of player behavior to model :laugh:

you do know this is satire right?

That's the challange, isn't it: is she satiring the satire?

I am sooo gonna get me one of those

I want my Entropian player playing a Next Island player playing a Chinese geek playing World of Warcraft!

:flip::yay::flip:

lol, that was wierd. I had no idea they made a sequel, don't know why you would need too. Normal WoW makes enough money. :laugh:
The idea of it in EU though = a big fat NO from me. :D

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! I almost died LAUGHING ! :laugh: :rofl:

He said "my avatar is the biggest world of warcraft fan in the whole world of world of warcraft world."

Man .. that's funny. :ahh: Thank you.

HAHAHAHA - each keystroke - omg it sounds just like the keystrokes from my own personal experience ... pressing keys.

OMFG,

"next is world of world of world of warcraft inside a world of world of world of warcraft"

what a bunch of spunk bubbles

used to work in a company that had blizzard supporting french,german,uk and the other virgin player base,

these guys smell, dont talk to each other and eat a serious amount of junk!

what a load of piss.

lol, 100's of hours per week, guess someone forgot to tell this guy that there is only 168 hours in a normal week and that 56 of those are usually spend sleeping, not inclding all those other things that is hard to do while gaming :D

Hahahahahaha...

After watching a few more onion news specials I am beginning to think some of their information may not be 100% accurate.

Of course it is, why else should we play EU?

Ehm so the gourmands who consume 1 wagon of burgers daily are different from the gourmands who consume 1 wagon of cookies daily :laugh:

funny

funny how ppl here say that the wowof is crazy fucked up world where ppl spend too much time behind their computers...

I don't see the difference with EU :p,

playing an avatar who plays a computergame
or
playing an avatar who hunts/mines/crafts/trades

what's the difference :p, that wowof is more realistic?

cheers
Nao

PS. R2V0IEEgTElGRQ0K

Funnier is the news item that scrolls across saying "wingless birds are just lazy" :laugh::laugh:

Got me fooled for a few seconds until I realised not even WoW fans can be that nerdy...;)

Gave me a good laugh tho! :laugh:

Back