Question: Is it fair proteron hunting?

Status

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Could MA please do something about it? A warning/tempban something along those lines.
There is one avatar, wont name him since that's against the rules of the forum. He only hunts untaxed proterons near troy since he was done with drones early in his career. He stays out of everyone's radar while hunting. When you watch him kill one of proterons, even young, you see that he absolutely can't do it. 150hp, gremlin, 5b, ballfap. So makes sense he can't. And yet, he is killing matures olds providers and a lot of youngs, and is one of the top proteron hunters with a hidden profile on EntropiaLife.
P.S.
Well if the avatar in question will post a video killing a proteron old in a fair way and the usual equipment and no fapper in this thread, I will apologize and pay him 1k peds.
P.S.2.
1k peds to anyone who captures him on video exploiting on proterons and posts the video here. Happy hunting.

Last edited:
In general i'm a patient guy. But when the guy starts doing providers...

Could MA please do something about it? A warning/tempban something along those lines.
There is one avatar, wont name him since that's against the rules of the forum. He only hunts untaxed proterons near troy since he was done with drones early in his career. He stays out of everyone's radar while hunting. When you watch him kill one of proterons, even young, you see that he absolutely can't do it. 150hp, gremlin, 5b, ballfap. So makes sense he can't. And yet, he is killing matures olds providers and a lot of youngs, and is one of the top proteron hunters with a hidden profile on EntropiaLife.
P.S.
Well if the avatar in question will post a video killing a proteron old in a fair way and the usual equipment and no fapper in this thread, I will apologize and pay him 1k peds.

take 2 ppl and ping pong the mob - case closed :) fair way, usual equipment, no fapper needed.

depends on the definition of fair. there are no 2 ppl hunting most of the time anyway
take 2 ppl and ping pong the mob - case closed :) fair way, usual equipment, no fapper needed.

Didn't they tell you paladin is awesome armor :D

Hmm, can't seem to find this awesome armor... Perhaps player registry is the wrong place...

[Deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
I once saw some guy hunting those.. He was jumping back, and the mob couldn't hit him. Dont know if that's what you're talking about...
If so, it has come to my understanding that if everyone does it, it's a feature. Not an exploit.
So, maybe everyone should join him?

I once saw some guy hunting those.. He was jumping back, and the mob couldn't hit him. Dont know if that's what you're talking about...
If so, it has come to my understanding that if everyone does it, it's a feature. Not an exploit.
So, maybe everyone should join him?

The jumping method has no longer worked since a few vu's ago... they "nerfed" that jump to make it so that you have to land before you can jump again. Before the nerf you were allowed to continually jump, this is how he achieved proteron kills without being damaged and very very low level using p5a or something smaller....

P.S. This is just another example of silent nerf implemented by MA to further choke out its player base for peds...

~Danimal

There is one avatar, wont name him since that's against the rules of the forum.

I thought that just applied to scammers? :scratch2: Name and shame I say! :yup:

The jumping method has no longer worked since a few vu's ago... they "fixed" that jump to make it so that you have to land before you can jump again. Before the fix you were allowed to continually jump, this is how he achieved proteron kills without being damaged and very very low level using p5a or something smaller....

P.S. This is just another example of silent fix implemented by MA to stop people abusing the system and gain peds with no decay...

~Danimal

I've 'fixed' your post for you ;)

Reactions: das
I thought that just applied to scammers? :scratch2: Name and shame I say! :yup:

I've 'fixed' your post for you ;)

I liked using the jump while using 150+ range weapons on mobs... the terrain sucks for EU and any bump makes it so that you cant see over the hills while auto aiming... the result of this "fix" has just caused me to hunt slower and closer to mobs now for several months..

~Danimal

P.S.

Avatar like this will simply be perm ban it's bug abuse i never understand MA they don't protect their game, after month they realize the problem and change the game, nerf it for compensate. In the end all player pay for those abuser ... it's like this since year and some player don't understand and think because they abuse of a bug like this they will win but in the end they lose more ... (want some example : skill nerf because player autoskill the night, unreachable mob who cost a lot now for everyone just because player abuse of stuck bug, ... )

When you watch him kill one of proterons, even young, you see that he absolutely can't do it. 150hp, gremlin, 5b, ballfap. So makes sense he can't.

I know of one person who uses Mindforce Speed thingies and hit-and-run to kill them without taking damage. I used to kill Globsters and Malcs using hit-and-run too, I don't see how that's an exploit. Pretty slow work though, gets boring after a while, so it's probably not what's happening here. Just pointing out that big mob with 150HP, Gremlin+5B and little fap doesn't necessarily imply exploit.

Take a video and report it to MA, of course.

There is two ways hit and run or get mod faper.

I did it both ways and it works both way's i don't consider the hit and run an exploit EU is open world basicly if you can use you brain better that someone else i don't see why not...:scratch2:

I know of one person who uses Mindforce Speed thingies and hit-and-run to kill them without taking damage. I used to kill Globsters and Malcs using hit-and-run too, I don't see how that's an exploit. Pretty slow work though, gets boring after a while, so it's probably not what's happening here. Just pointing out that big mob with 150HP, Gremlin+5B and little fap doesn't necessarily imply exploit.

Same as rockets vs. Malc, or other slow mob.

I don't see it being impossible for a 150hp ava to kill those in grem+5B... all you know he might have chipped out some skills that give health, but still have lvl 80 hit/dmg and use some 100 DPS guns.

Same as rockets vs. Malc, or other slow mob.

I don't see it being impossible for a 150hp ava to kill those in grem+5B... all you know he might have chipped out some skills that give health, but still have lvl 80 hit/dmg and use some 100 DPS guns.

No he doesn't the particular avatar he is speaking of has chipped out and is not level 80 whatever ... all he uses is p3a or something much smaller iirc...

~Danimal

I haven't seen him use any mind-force speed/etc. altering chips (since there is icon in that case over the head). I have seen him hof-ing on provider and 2 minutes later found him unable to kill a proteron young, the only thing he can do is fap all the time.
If it's just running away or using a fapper, he would do it when you arrive since that's no exploit. He is also changing his display name all the time, a guess - to avoid team-tag and then watching him from out of range.
The tiered rocket killers aren't hiding, they are proud of what they can do.

I haven't seen him use any mind-force speed/etc. altering chips (since there is icon in that case over the head). I have seen him hof-ing on provider and 2 minutes later found him unable to kill a proteron young, the only thing he can do is fap all the time.
If it's just running away or using a fapper, he would do it when you arrive since that's no exploit. He is also changing his display name all the time, a guess - to avoid team-tag and then watching him from out of range.
The tiered rocket killers aren't hiding, they are proud of what they can do.

got any more tips b4 I sell my armor, fap & defense/medic skills?

Avatar like this will simply be perm ban it's bug abuse i never understand MA they don't protect their game, after month they realize the problem and change the game, nerf it for compensate. In the end all player pay for those abuser ... it's like this since year and some player don't understand and think because they abuse of a bug like this they will win but in the end they lose more ... (want some example : skill nerf because player autoskill the night, unreachable mob who cost a lot now for everyone just because player abuse of stuck bug, ... )

You have to understand MA work like it always has done...
Like when we had this uber miner ( no namnes ) who had this " (ul) "- Oreamp 109, all players suspect something was wrong and support got many letters about it and it took MA 6 months to look at it....

Its just like that MA works.:wise:

I've seen an ava using some sort of hit,run,hit 'tactic' on Prots in that area. It appears that this ava uses a movement technique so he is never hit. Seems like it takes a damn long time for him to kill them.
Prots are slow so is this an exploit or feature?

Oh yes to make it interesting, 1k peds to anyone who gets him on video exploiting on proterons and video posted here. Happy hunting!

This person does not use any legit method like hit and run, rockets, revive kill, fapper or whatever. So in this case no point to argue what would be possible or not.

Cheater doesn't mean stupid.

Not possible to take a video because he sees you on radar long before you can see what he does. And other things to prevent get caugth on tape.

maybe the mods should add 'exploit' to the list of filtered words on the forums someday, lol.

I know of one person who uses Mindforce Speed thingies and hit-and-run to kill them without taking damage.

That would be me, yes (the OP is about someone else though).

That is in fact a legit hunting method, although very disliked (or so it seems from the reactions of the regular hunters), and I am not sure if it really is that much more economical than using regular armor.

To those saying it is an exploit or whatever (as this has been said ingame):
1) I am simply using the tools available for my profession, MindForce (why would they add speed enhancing tech if it was not allowed to be used?)
2) If doing that is an exploit, then all moving during hunting should be considered an exploit. Backing away from a Traeskeron should be considered exploiting since they can not hit you when you do that, for example.
3) Why would they make mobs so slow if you are not allowed to run away from them? It is simple tactics.

That would be me, yes (the OP is about someone else though).

That is in fact a legit hunting method, although very disliked (or so it seems from the reactions of the regular hunters), and I am not sure if it really is that much more economical than using regular armor.

To those saying it is an exploit or whatever (as this has been said ingame):
1) I am simply using the tools available for my profession, MindForce (why would they add speed enhancing tech if it was not allowed to be used?)
2) If doing that is an exploit, then all moving during hunting should be considered an exploit. Backing away from a Traeskeron should be considered exploiting since they can not hit you when you do that, for example.
3) Why would they make mobs so slow if you are not allowed to run away from them? It is simple tactics.

Using those MF chips is fine as you are USING PEDs up while you are doing that... but the methods (that I won't discuss here), used by this avatar seem a bit unwarrented and borderline exploiting given the gear/setup that he is using.. something with less then 11 DPS is a bit wierd to be shooting at a proteron especially given it's high regeneration rate...

~Danimal

paladin_promise_581056.jpg

Lets wait and see...

sorry something weird with linking this image

Last edited:
lol look like Smilgs gona pay the dude he acusing 1k peds for video he will make that will be hilarious. :laugh:

If the guy post the video tomorow there is gona be 20 new hunters hunting proterons, the 'right' way.

I have seen him there today...well I think it was possible to record him while exploiting.

maybe he has a smart way to hunt...

lol look like Smilgs gona pay the dude he acusing 1k peds for video he will make that will be hilarious. :laugh:

If the guy post the video tomorow there is gona be 20 new hunters hunting proterons, the 'right' way.

he sure will, ill make the video in 1-2h from now so prepare your 1k peds + it is not an exploit , and girts tbh this action will make a fool out of you acusing some1 of exploit when you have no idea what he is doing.

I'm interested to see the method because I've used Gremlin/5B on small Proterons, and I have to FAP (using FAP 69-SGA or Regen XI UL) and I have 220 HP. And using a high DPS gun (UL X5) I still don't kill them before taking several hits. Not many people have higher DPS than that, so he's going to take plenty of damage and I can't imagine a small Vivo in Gremlin doing the trick with 150 HP.

I have seen him there before when flying around looking for Mulmun, but I never paid much attention.

Anyways, let's see what happens.

Status
Back