Is it market manipulation?

nelson1970

Young
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Nelson Nelson Lightning
I was looking at auction for Breer M1a or M2a, when I noticed a pattern...
The only bidder for M1a auctions is the same... as for M2a auctions.
I mean sellerX posted 15 M1a, and buyerX is the first bidder on each one of those 15.
The same with M2a, sellerY posted about 10, and buyerY is bidding first on each one.

Could be a reseller? don't think so, because buyerX nor buyerY aren't selling any..

and there's some other sellers for both m1a/m2a with similar prices both NO bidders...of course theirs are 1 ped higher, so if you bid on sellerX or sellerY it will be at the same price as the others sellers

in eBay that's against the rules, don't remember the name there, is it here too?

Nelson.

Well...

If the seller puts 15 m1a for sale under markup, 1 guy bids to all of them, hoping to get few cheap...

Morally, socially, spiritually, whateverly, right or wrong... There is absolutely no rule it violates directly. If the seller and buyer are both avatars controlled by the same person then that would be the only rule they are breaking.

rofl : welcome in entropia. either blacklist them personally or use that info to your advantage.

Advise received... won't support that avatar's economy, rather pay little more to the other one...

you're right: Welcome to Entropia!!!

Advise received... won't support that avatar's economy, rather pay little more to the other one...

No dont pay more, might be his 2nd or 3rd ava!!

Dont even trust m.v, I see it in everything across the board at auction.

Be a bit carefull, as Im sure you are, looking at this thread :)

No dont pay more, might be his 2nd or 3rd ava!!

Dont even trust m.v, I see it in everything across the board at auction.

Be a bit carefull, as Im sure you are, looking at this thread :)

puzzled!!!

those two own the m1a/m2a market, if buying m1a, besides that ava, only one or two selling... if m2a, almost the same!!! :mad:

sorry to say but it happens all the time m8

not agreeing with it but thats just entropia

Hunt with Opalo or M3a instead.

That'll teach 'em! ;)

Dont worry, the price m1 and m2s are selling at right now arnt profitable to craft. If they are stupid enough to bid on their own auctions, it just means they pay more in auction fees.

Reactions: dj.
Hunt with Opalo or M3a instead.

That'll teach 'em! ;)

Had a m3a in storage but no skills in dmg to use it well... Was using an amped m1a(L), but just wanted to skill enough with another m1a before jumping into m3a

Back