Is it me or is the auction borked?

Digit

Old Alpha
Society
nothingANDnowhere(nAn)
Martigan Digit Handscome
I purchased an LR53(L) and the funds were taken out, I even got the nice little message saying my items was ready for pick up. It wasn't in my inventory. Logged off for a couple of hours and it still isn't there. I need this item so I can attempt to get out fromt he center of the crater!

There is now a 'won' section in the auction for picking up items

Woot thanks :) have been away on leave for a while. So it was me!

Yes, this is a new feature. Don't know if it's an improvement. It slows you down claiming your bought items, but on the other hand, you can leave your unsold items there as a sort of free storage.

Yup, click Won up the top, then Retrieve and it goes to inventory.

Yes lot of new auction features.

You also don't need to drag your card to the slot before making a purchase. So be careful when checking items or you might make an accidental buy.

Drives me nuts that new WON feature :) im forever running off without the gear i just bought.

Anyone know a decent reason why it's now there? other than the storing an item there as someone said, as i personally have never felt the need to store an item i just bought in the auctions.

Drives me nuts that new WON feature :) im forever running off without the gear i just bought.

Anyone know a decent reason why it's now there? other than the storing an item there as someone said, as i personally have never felt the need to store an item i just bought in the auctions.

I do it constantly as well,, and storing in auc :scratch2: I thought thats what storage was for :rolleyes:

I like that feature a lot. My assumption is though, that this avoids problems between planets. You bid on planet A and move to planet B. Old system: you get a message and if you click accidently "yes, I want it now", you were charged insane fees.

This can't happen now, so I like this feature a lot, even though I often forget to claim my new guns before running away, lol :D.

A Plus to the auction feature

I like that feature a lot. My assumption is though, that this avoids problems between planets. You bid on planet A and move to planet B. Old system: you get a message and if you click accidently "yes, I want it now", you were charged insane fees.

This can't happen now, so I like this feature a lot, even though I often forget to claim my new guns before running away, lol :D.

Well there's an upside to this feature and it's the fact that you can buy equipment in advance and keep it there for possibly a set time period before you click on retrieve and claim your goods.

For example I could be out hunting and my Breer M3a is starting to run low on life, I go to a Service center with an auctioneer (which is basically most anyplace) and I can browse through the weapons choosing what I want/need. Then I purchase the item and it's there for my pick up when my gun or item goes totally bust.

Handy effective and very nice to use.. A nice feature to have in game. Plus when the new planets come on line, I won't have to go far to retrieve a gun or item.. It'll be there when I get to the new planet..

Very Slick there.

Ben Coyote

Well there's an upside to this feature and it's the fact that you can buy equipment in advance and keep it there for possibly a set time period before you click on retrieve and claim your goods.

For example I could be out hunting and my Breer M3a is starting to run low on life, I go to a Service center with an auctioneer (which is basically most anyplace) and I can browse through the weapons choosing what I want/need. Then I purchase the item and it's there for my pick up when my gun or item goes totally bust.

Handy effective and very nice to use.. A nice feature to have in game. Plus when the new planets come on line, I won't have to go far to retrieve a gun or item.. It'll be there when I get to the new planet..

Very Slick there.

Ben Coyote

Hmmm, I still can't get why its better to have the next (L) stuff stuck in auction rather than ready in inventory... :scratch2:

Not counting that Auction Link (as they say) may be down, even if it is rare.

Back