is loot capped?

Status
Good luck ath-ing on snablesnot young!

if you can get every single player in EU to hunt only that mob during one year in the same spot you will get ath tbh is juste simple logic, i realy don't know why seence EU exist ppl try to make loot algo look like is complicated somme games released the algo to public (to enforce trust whith users) is always simple.

1 mob kiled =

% to MA
% to player
% to global
% to HOF
% to ath

once anoff peds are spend globals start droping, once anoff is spend hof's drops once anoff is spend the ath drop

start over

this is proven by simply looking on the mobs hunted two most easy to read

proterons and levys

when every one hunt them you get multy hofs daly and ath's at least 3 time years

same go whith events longtooth drops the hofs and ath's simpy becose every one hunt them during events this leads to know loot result are mob related and not to global hunting.

for example what is spend on longtooth stays on longthooth

you guys definetly need to stop dreaming about complicated system

Xing, If we take that statement and implement it in retrospect to argo's at twin peaks. those have been hunted daily for years on end (pre cryengine).
Every possible loot has been dropped, even shadow parts and other uber items. There has not been a single area or mob (xcept CP) where there has been more ped cycled.
Day and night green dots where shooting these. At times I hunted there, atleast 30 green dots covered the radar. All shooting argo's. I went there daily back then; shot till my amp died, repaired and went again. So did some socies of mine.

but never, ever has there been an ATH there.
how to explain this? How to explain an ATH on a mulmum vigi where not even that much mobs*hp have been shot down.

Ofcourse theoretically the more hunted the mob the more chance for a ATH, but only if an ATH is possible. I'm pretty sure the argo's at twins dropped maximum multipliers dozens of times. But that same multiplier on a zombie kong versus a chirpie young.

Also my biggest loot was a 2.5k snarksnot; that was before tracker. A 70 HP mob gave me 2490 ped. Now the area I hunted was not hunted alot (and inconvenient to reach, no vehicles back then).

Thing is, you might think you are right; but many others with different opinions think they are right too. And in the end the puzzle only fits one way.
The logic you presents fails under premise that this logic would it make possible for ath to drop from area/mob; while the truth seems to point in another direction.

Also keep note that 2490/70 is a 355.71 times stamina; or a 35.571 hp modifier; which is higher than the maximum theoretic multiplier we use current day (22-25 times HP in ped).
So, any thoughts about this.
original HoF entry here

Needless to say I hunt mobs 20 times bigger these days; and still yet I not have seen a loot come close to this one. closest must be a 400 something HoF on falx; and a lucky ambulimax about 300 odd peds.
Ofcourse in mining I came closer, but still a couple 100 off that.

Strange, I thought I saw a ghost (or legend) viewing this thread.
Hi pham: :wave:

ghost of x-mass

Okay, that ghost showed me the answer. And not only the answer but also the truth in part.
I got the other part.
this is all that I needed, my quest is over.

This thread may be closed.

~~'~~,~@

Status
Back