Is running a viable career choice for a new player?

Alyzar

Hatchling
Or would it be to hard to find a hunter willing to take me?

EDIT: My apologies. I didn't happen to see the n00b corner before posting this.

Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Running around doesn't do anything, if you tried walking you might find some dung on the ground.
So what do you need a hunter for anyways?

I don't think anybody hires runners anymore.

Sorry, I don't understand your question.
Running around doesn't do anything, if you tried walking you might find some dung on the ground.
So what do you need a hunter for anyways?

I believe what he is asking about is something some new players used to get payed a small compensation for many years ago. The mobs were much slower and the A.I. was much different. Some noob players would act as runners instead of the option of sweating. A noob would act as bait (runner) and agro a mob onto them allowing it to chase them around. The hunter would follow behind killing the mob. Obviously thru the many changes to the game this is no longer possible.

It's my guess they ran across an old bit of information on the web suggesting this as a way to make PED. Sorry to disappoint but this is no longer a viable hunting technique and therefore not an option.

Edit: Sorry bout the extra unneeded info... a couple posts inbetween my slow typing explained as much.

I see. Thank you for the help, everyone.

they do hire fappers still even a noob one with a tt vivo canmake a few peds

i will hire one for a percentage of globals at times and all they have to do is stand there and click me to keep me healthy

so that is an option

yep...

Yep... fapping can make you something... just make sure that the hunter in question is willing to pay for your fap's decay and you establish rules about when it's ok to fap so you don't make them mad and subsequently they won't pay you the decay, etc.

You WILL have to run a lot to find every TP. Don't do it with armor or you will pay a high decay bill... Get used to using z and c keys to turn with autorun on and using the radar, map, and p key to see your position and TPs will come quickly to you.... but it still might be a good idea to have a tp chip and some ME on hand just in case you get stuck at an outpost somewhere.

Have fun.

For a list of all TPs check out my signature.
Welcome to Calypso, you have a little time left to see it in its old glory before everything will look different :)

hehehe I only once heard old Carl was a runner lol wow he must be really old.. how long was it ago you can work as a bait?

hehehe I only once heard old Carl was a runner lol wow he must be really old.. how long was it ago you can work as a bait?

WOF support 2009 :lolup:

t

Back