Is the new spawning in space intentionale ?

Some Pirate words on the subject .... That spawn in PVP is totally unfair.

Piracy is an activity that i consider to be "real" hunting as most (i know some exceptions ) players have a better AI than the usual mobs.

Piracy involves bluff, hiding, following without being noticed, good aim skills, fast reaction , ... but that pvp spawn removed all the fun of it. Just a few minutes ago i managed (if i can use the word) to down 80% of a quadwing before i realized the pilot was still loading on his side. This is totally unfair, absolutely not fun and to my opinion very bad for space.

So please MA, put that spawn back in secure zone like it was before the update.

Arkonen

Piracy is an activity that i consider to be "real" hunting as most (i know some exceptions ) players have a better AI than the usual mobs.

Piracy involves bluff, hiding, following without being noticed, good aim skills, fast reaction , ... but that pvp spawn removed all the fun of it. Just a few minutes ago i managed (if i can use the word) to down 80% of a quadwing before i realized the pilot was still loading on his side. This is totally unfair, absolutely not fun and to my opinion very bad for space.

Arkonen

Wise and true words form the Calypso BLP Captain. This is why you are the right man for the pos :)

Arkonen

How is that different from shooting ppl in unarmed vtols who are sitting ducks 100% of the time they are in space? A lot of thieves did that before the update.

How is that different from shooting ppl in unarmed vtols who are sitting ducks 100% of the time they are in space? A lot of thieves did that before the update.

In "old" space vtols had a chance to escape and also the option to stay in safe zone. This is not the case anymore.
If your point was ... that's it's unfair to shoot on a vtol when you are flying a quad ... i don't think it is different than killing naked miners in pvp4 with full eon and LR63.

Why should space pirates be "thieves" and pvp4 campers just "pkers" ?

Why should space pirates be "thieves" and pvp4 campers just "pkers" ?

Because people can go around pvp4 to go to another place. You cannot go around space to go to another place.

If your point was ... that's it's unfair to shoot on a vtol when you are flying a quad ... i don't think it is different than killing naked miners in pvp4 with full eon and LR63.
Agreed it's equally cowardly

Last edited:
Because people can go around pvp4 to go to another place. You cannot go around space to go to another place.

Take the horse flaps off mate. Space is 3d...u got a ton more options in space than on land...suck it up son.

I don't mind pvp at all, but being spawn camper bait is lame as hell.

No problem tho lots to do on calypso and seen other planets and markets are kinda dead on them, in time maybe worth it but for now think i done travelling. Last flight i took a guy to Next Island and it took so long i almost fell asleep in the quad, to long, to boring and tbh not really worth the time and hassle.

Because you have many alternative ways to travel in space before: Quad, MS, Privateer. VTOL was designed to be the most risky way to travel. You took the most risky way to travel, you must face the risk. Please stop complaining about VTOL travel.

Because you have many alternative ways to travel in space before: Quad, MS, Privateer. VTOL was designed to be the most risky way to travel. You took the most risky way to travel, you must face the risk. Please stop complaining about VTOL travel.

A complaint about vtol travel goes like this: I want to complain about vtol travel

I asked a comparitive question about getting shot down while loading space in any spacecraft vs getting shot down in a vtol.

fYI: I am not complaining. You all wanted pvp in space, now you got it. congratulations. For me there is no difference, I get shot down anyway. And when I do, I will spawn on our privateer. It;s a lot faster actually.

Anyone dumb enough to travel in an unarmed ship with lots of stackables is stooopid

It is nice the fixed the space spawn though

:)

Back