Is there a bug with equipped clothing?

INTERNUT

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
INTERNUT
So I purchased a long coat (forget what it's called...) only to discover that I couldn't wear it over the standard issue jumpsuit which had to be unequipped and visa-versa. So I then purchased a shirt from the auction and can wear both that and the coat, except the shirt is not visible even though the PI shows both items equipped. If I unequip the coat, then the shirt is visible, but the coat hangs open, so to speak, so both should be visible, right? Clearly this is a bug.

Yeah clothes are a bit buggy ever since they moved to Cryengine. Every time I sign on I have to unequip my cyborg suit since it makes the textures on my helmet black. You can submit a support case but I don't think there will be any fixes like that until UE5 is implemented and then there will probably be some new bugs.

I don't think there are any bugs in this game because it has been developed and maintained by professionals for about 20 years. Anything that seems like a bug is not a bug... it's a well thought out feature. Remember that this is the most expensive game so far, in which many people deposit huge sums for a game.... it is logical to be cleared to perfection, right?

Your problem really puzzled me. Try this coat with Mankini, maybe it's an exhibitionist type coat.

some clothes and armor fits in odd slots - for instance i think the horns from monria fit in the glasses slot instead of a hat like you would think is obvious. also the clothes like the speed reward from enigma don't work WITH armor - which made me give up that stupid mission way before I finished it. the broken coat that has since been "fixed" and the bugged clothes that make some items jet black is just broken coding. all part of the MA house of glamour and reputation.

Yeah clothes are a bit buggy ever since they moved to Cryengine. Every time I sign on I have to unequip my cyborg suit since it makes the textures on my helmet black. You can submit a support case but I don't think there will be any fixes like that until UE5 is implemented and then there will probably be some new bugs.
But I've seen other AVs wearing long coats over shirts and there are other mmorpgs/mmos that use Cryengine where you'll see the same thing, so don't really understand tbh. I've already submitted a support case and will be checking on that next...

Your problem really puzzled me. Try this coat with Mankini, maybe it's an exhibitionist type coat.
Yeah? Well it annoyed the heck out of me I can tell you! I can just about understand why the coat can't be worn with the jumpsuit. Just! But over a shirt? Clearly some of the MA devs aren't paying attention to certain things.

some clothes and armor fits in odd slots - for instance i think the horns from monria fit in the glasses slot instead of a hat like you would think is obvious. also the clothes like the speed reward from enigma don't work WITH armor - which made me give up that stupid mission way before I finished it. the broken coat that has since been "fixed" and the bugged clothes that make some items jet black is just broken coding. all part of the MA house of glamour and reputation.
So a bit pot-luck then as to if certain clothes, etc, work together or not, which makes an important part of EU a complete nonsense, especially as certain purchases are superfluous anyway. Maybe there should be standard issues jumpsuits and nothing else.

Karona Velocity Jumpsuit is all I need to look sexy. 9 out of 10 dentists agree.

This is all you need to know before investing yours $10-20k.
Yep, I'm starting to agree with that and I've not invested anywhere near $1000 yet, forget $10-20k. I was planning to invest a fair bit eventually, but not since certain facts about EU have become more and more apparent for many months. Now it's just some recreational fun.

"Industry leading metaverse" :D :D :D

The jumpsuits use up and clothe multiple clothing slots. There are many bugs, but I don’t think this is not one of them. It also won’t let you wear items in the other slots like boots, pants, shirts. It was most likely designed this way. The additional run speed from the korona suit might be worth wearing if you could cover it up.

The jumpsuits use up and clothe multiple clothing slots. There are many bugs, but I don’t think this is not one of them. It also won’t let you wear items in the other slots like boots, pants, shirts. It was most likely designed this way. The additional run speed from the korona suit might be worth wearing if you could cover it up.
Yes, seeing as the jumpsuit combines the top, trousers and boots, so I can just about understand why you can't combine a coat with it, but it should work with a basic shirt when the PI says both items are equipped. Didn't know the korona suit gave additional run speed... Don't have one anyway.

Back