Is there a guide to vehicles and vehicle owning?

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
Has someone written a guide summarising what a vehicle owner needs to know? I've searched in the forums but not managed to find one. There isn't much info on Entropedia either. Would be nice to read about what is required. I understand that commisioning needs to be done (How? How much does it cost?) Fuel is required (Some sort of oil - crude oil? Refined oil? Muscle oil?) decay occurs (per hour? per mile? ). Many such questions could be answered in one place - Entropedia is the obvious place but a sticky in this foru mwoudl also be good.

Did you check the glove compartment or under the seat? ;)

Has someone written a guide summarising what a vehicle owner needs to know? I've searched in the forums but not managed to find one. There isn't much info on Entropedia either. Would be nice to read about what is required. I understand that commisioning needs to be done (How? How much does it cost?) Fuel is required (Some sort of oil - crude oil? Refined oil? Muscle oil?) decay occurs (per hour? per mile? ). Many such questions could be answered in one place - Entropedia is the obvious place but a sticky in this foru mwoudl also be good.

Some is up to u to figure out (like there is no manual on making DNA, for example how many ingeredients does it need)
Some questions u can ask ingame.
And off course u can ask those in this forum.
Sometimes the answers are in the item itself, just look it up into the auction (oil usage, armor points, etc)
Don't expect that someone is writing a manual, just because u ask.
The manuals where made by people who like to do that.

Anyway, vehicles does use refined oil and there is no natural decay.

It decays when u get shot in pvp, got beaten by a mob or u hit a tree/wall.

greetings,

bigdeal

jeps, i did, albeit not in the forums but in my main guide, link should be in my signature

i didnt update it with the hovercraft, boat and VTOL yet tho (anyone wants to donate a VTOL so i can test? :D; seriously, gonna see if i can get a flight lesson with copilot at the weekend if my current cold permits, to update that part)

also the vehicle collision damage isn't in there yet, gonna see if i get to it this weekend, as i said

if you have more feedback on what you want to know or what i miss in there or general questions i could see if i can write some info to each of those, so, just post those :D

It decays when u get shot in pvp, got beaten by a mob or u hit a tree/wall.
afaik it doesn't decay (tt wise) when you hit something (collision), but it will lower the structural integrity of the vehicle
gonna test that one too :D

Last edited:
afaik it doesn't decay (tt wise) when you hit something (collision), but it will lower the structural integrity of the vehicle
gonna test that one too :D

That is correct, tt value does not decay when hiting rocks and threes, only the SI :)

That is correct, tt value does not decay when hiting rocks and threes, only the SI :)

After reading i realized thats true.
Only structual damage.

But is that also when u wrecked your vehicle ?
If u repair the structual damage after wrecking, u have a new shining vehicle with full TT?

Oh btw, bleaching jour vehicle will give decay too.
I read that on this forum.

greetings,

Bigdeal

After reading i realized thats true.
Only structual damage.

But is that also when u wrecked your vehicle ?
If u repair the structual damage after wrecking, u have a new shining vehicle with full TT?

Oh btw, bleaching jour vehicle will give decay too.
I read that on this forum.

greetings,

Bigdeal
hm, probably

maybe we need some mechanic to test that :D

Can you elaborate on this please:

Note: In the first stage of the Vehicle System assembly is simplified.

good queastion:scratch2: factories in the future or just some confusing information?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?191202-Vehicles-info-video-and-facts-Thread

Thanks Alice. Your guide contained pretty much everything I wanted to know.

I read his comment on that too, but when I bleached my rims it didn't decay(95% sure on this one, and was color not texture I removed) :scratch2:
(atleast not visible like 0.01, might do if "fruited" tho)

FYI: Vehicle fuel consumption (unscientific test)

Bleaching decays the vehicles, have done in on some and gets decay
tested as well yesterday, coloring no decay, no tt increase (as it happens with unL clothes, you can try, huh :D)
bleaching decays 1 pec

and how can you bleach just the rims? :O
when i clicked bleach the whole car was back to normal
sry, i am a total coloring noob

tested as well yesterday, coloring no decay, no tt increase (as it happens with unL clothes, you can try, huh :D)
bleaching decays 1 pec

and how can you bleach just the rims? :O
when i clicked bleach the whole car was back to normal
sry, i am a total coloring noob
Ok seems I was wrong at the bleaching decay.
And sry for the confusion Alice the rims was the only ones with color the rest is texture, so no magic involved :)

Back