Question: Is there any weapon with NO decay?

Hisoka

Young
Society
Hunters Extreme
Solid Hisoka Snake
I was just wondering if something like an gun that doesn't decay with the use or an unbreakable sword exist in this game :wtg:. Does anyone know anything about this topic?

You could drown the mob.

If you are not wearing armour and agro it without shooting at it, then no decay at all.

Happy to be of service :)

It used to be. Not anymore. Maybe the official items.
Laser pistols used to have 0 decay.

It only gets worse, until it breaks completely.

this applies to weapons as well.

;)

Unfortunately (almost) everything in Entropia Universe decays. Some Items once they reach 0% can be repaired, while others with an "(L)" in their name cannot be.

SO, apart from one unique item, for which complete information is lacking, so it's impossible to say if the reports are accurate....

The answer is No.

Indeed the Ancient 1/P is the unique non decaying gun. The owner isn't planning to sell it. Unfortunately the owner isn't even playing atm but should be back soon.

It still doesn't really meet the OP's request though, because it still takes ammo, so its not a free to use weapon.. for that, there is none.. there are just different levels of uneconomicalness. ;)

It really does not matter how much a gun decays.

What it matters is how cheap you can kill.

The price u pay/kill is made of weapon decay+ammo.
What I mean is, even if a weapon has 0 decay, MA will just ask for some extra ammo to do the same dmg as a weap with more decay but less ammo/shot.

The cheapest price on that combo is paid with - and perhaps will ever be - imk2.

Indeed the Ancient 1/P is the unique non decaying gun. The owner isn't planning to sell it. Unfortunately the owner isn't even playing atm but should be back soon.

Actually the owner is playing (the new one, the pistol changed hands about 2 years ago). Well, not playing much ... but playing.

I always wished that you could use your fists to fight...but maybe they'd decay too hehe

I wonder if Turrets decay??

Do MA have to go round every now and then and repair them??

way back some of the omegaton a-amps didn't decay, this was however fixed by MA later on, not sure wich of the amps it was... but hey, not like it matters anymore anyway ^^

and to answer your question
No, you cant hunt for free ^^

put a broken amp on any gun and it wont decay nor use ammo (nor deal dmg) ;)

nope all weapons have decay when EU was PE they had a video explaining the market. It went something like the reason there is decay is because MA get their income when we repair the items.. If i am correct.. Hope it helps you out with your question of is there a weapon with no decay!

If there was another weapon mentioned other than that plasma pistol someone linked to I imagine it would cost alot of ped, since it had no decay. Would be nice though. :(

Welcome to eu land of decay and entropy.

What about Marco's rifle ? :) Course I doubt that will ever see the hands of a colonist.

way back some of the omegaton a-amps didn't decay, this was however fixed by MA later on, not sure wich of the amps it was... but hey, not like it matters anymore anyway ^^

Wrong, AFAIK.

However; Way back amps didn't have any ammo burn. :)

What about Marco's rifle ? :) Course I doubt that will ever see the hands of a colonist.

"hey maaaaaaarco... it's soon christmas so I thought that maybe you could..."

my 9mm doesn't decay.. but ammo is quite a bit more expensive.

- ; )

It really does not matter how much a gun decays.

What it matters is how cheap you can kill.

The price u pay/kill is made of weapon decay+ammo.
What I mean is, even if a weapon has 0 decay, MA will just ask for some extra ammo to do the same dmg as a weap with more decay but less ammo/shot.

The cheapest price on that combo is paid with - and perhaps will ever be - imk2.

Actually, the Nerve Blast Chip Potent is the cheapest you get per "shot". At least according to Entropedia, it is the weapon with most dmg/pec.
However, it only has 20 dmg/sec and you can't amp it, so basicly, it's boring :p

Wrong, AFAIK.

However; Way back amps didn't have any ammo burn. :)

A101 does not add ammo burn, but it decays.
Entropedia says the shear xr40 and xr50 (energy) and the bultac10 & 20 and T-rap have no ammo burn, but I've never used them so don't really know.

The Ancient A104 does not burn any ammo but they do decay.

Was there an Ancient CP3 that did not decay either or am I mistakening that for the CP1?

All other weapons and attachments other than MA controlled items decay as far as I know.

my 9mm doesn't decay.. but ammo is quite a bit more expensive.

- ; )

Id like to see you fire away say.... 10M ammo with your 9mm, then tell me it doesnt decay :p

And remember kids, Ammo is a form of decay allso.

The Ancient A104 does not burn any ammo but they do decay.

Was there an Ancient CP3 that did not decay either or am I mistakening that for the CP1?

All other weapons and attachments other than MA controlled items decay as far as I know.

Yes, it's the Ancient P/3 plasma pistol that doesn't decay. There's only one known and Sound(?) owns it.

well i had no idea something like this exist in EU :eek:

.. i guess you learn something every day :D

Back