Question: Is this possible? Accept cat4 mission, abandon, chip out, go to cat3?

beechbum

Dominant
Society
Irken Invaders
Bob beechbum da'mon
Hi everybody,

Just wondering if it's possible to accept the Mayhem mission at cat4 level, do a couple runs, abandon mission, chip out, accept mission again and get keys for S/T3... Just wanting to hunt those spiders for fun, S4 ones are too much (including the boss!).

Don't really care if disqualified for the Mayhem event, just wanting to hunt for fun.

Before chipping out, has anybody tried this or know if it's possible with the keys? I would imagine they won't give out 2 'sets' of keys by accepting twice but at a different profession level, but wanted to verify.

Thanks and good luck in yours!!!

you want to chip out just so you can hunt a mob for fun? :scratch2:

Many have done it over the years to change cat. Why hunt at the lowest level when you could hunt the one below at the top.

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

Don't really care if disqualified for the Mayhem event, just wanting to hunt for fun.

Here is the problem. We have an event that potentially could win a very valuable item, so it's geared to be extremely challenging to be maximum on the best kit you can get (armour fap weapon), if not at probably over level 90 profession.

If you don't match that criteria, the challenge is too great to have maximum fun to be able to hunt yule bot and spiders. I understand, I'm in the same boat.

Sorry; I don't know if you can chip down and try again on cat3. I wish you lots of luck.

Hey....Who knows maybe a kerb in cat4 might have surprises up it's sleeves :)

Best of luck

Rick

Not looking for criticism, just an answer - it's why it has "Question:" as a prefix.

If anybody knows it would be appreciated.

Many have done it over the years to change cat. Why hunt at the lowest level when you could hunt the one below at the top.

Because the mobs in cat 4 are out of proportion high level to the category. Unless you own a mod Merc

Hunt the Kerberos.

Back