Issues at Fort Ithica

I made a support case 5 hours ago,
Still no response and seeing the responce to another avatar it seems they haven,t even thought about the problem is on their side...............

Receiving Hits, Atrox is 30m to me

Still receiving hits, Atrox is 50m to me.

And again receiving hits, Atrox is out of 1st circle, so 65m to me.

My radar is empty, anyway i'm still receiving hits (by invisible mob).

T / Teleport doesn't work.

Teleport chip doesn't work, and with invisible mob still hitting me doesn't help...

No other solution, relog, but....

Screenshots taken ~16 hours from now.

curious aint this down server relate for tmw downtime servers?

15 hours , and seems nobody in FPC/MA or whoever seems to take care...
No answer from support to my demands , no one saying anything in this form..
Fantastic !!!

ithaca down ?

seems ithaca and all area around is is down , cant teleport to ithaca , livas or fort medusa , anyone else experiencing the same problem ? ty

I just sent a support case too if i get an answer i post it here.

Yes, seems some areas of Eudoria are down since more than 15 hours.. Some of us who have been stucked cant not log in since then as we are not transferred to other servers.

Hmm, maybe a impact of a asteroid ore some thing:)

aint this relate to server downtime for monday? i know it suppose all downtime. but that spot ithaca and atlas?? who know... i believe it bug...

the server was chek that soon a ath will be on that server, and switch the security button, so the server dont let ppl in or out.

To be more serius.... Thats a bad thing! hope it get fixed soon.

Seems to be the whole region map square, Fort Ithaca, Livas, Fort Medusa and Atlas Haven are all unreachable by TP.

Hey Chelle !

Lucky you, you can log in...
I'm stuck in ithaca server since last night, and A LOT (A LOT, yes i said it) of players are stuck too...

I really wish with Ripper we can log in and go on soc hunt tonight, but...
hard to predict atm....

Wont be fixed untill Monday imo. Crysis 2 is out ppl :) You can spend that time enjoying real cryengine graphic ;)

Posted a 'fiery' support case.. lets see what the response will be :cool:

:rolleyes: I have the same problem and yes logged out at Ithica :mad:

Think i was in Atlas or PA when i loged out last night and have been trying to login but same prob. as everyone else, Timed out at goldcard :(

Straight in @ PA np at all:yay:

over 16 hours now I can't log in from ithica area. WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???? GIVE INFO MA!

What kind of ISP maintenance is this? Thanks for screwing up my time off work.

How about a projected time to repair this mess? come on MA... give me some info so I don't waste my time trying to log in once an hour only to get timed out in the login process once again!

worst CS and QA i've ever experienced!

Hey Chelle !

Lucky you, you can log in...
I'm stuck in ithaca server since last night, and A LOT (A LOT, yes i said it) of players are stuck too...

I really wish with Ripper we can log in and go on soc hunt tonight, but...
hard to predict atm....

hmm that sucks , arent you being relocated anymore then like before ? whenever area was unavailable and you where there you would be relocated to another location

Turned off all internet security and still can't get in. to suggest that this problem is on user end is retarded. this problem is at MA end. thanks for effing up my weekend! Lame ass company gives crap support . =(

What kind of ISP maintenance is this? Thanks for screwing up my time off work.

How about a projected time to repair this mess? come on MA... give me some info so I don't waste my time trying to log in once an hour only to get timed out in the login process once again!

worst CS and QA i've ever experienced!

Thank you for your patience.

We look forward to receiving your next deposit soon...

Cant login and i logged out at ithaca also......

I have the same problem here. Too bad we did not have some to monitor these boards and get back to us with an answer.

I've filed 2 support tickets,...the first one I accepted the conclusion when they said it was due to ISP maintenance. The second ,(16 hours later) , I will not accept until I can log in again........ which will probably be on monday after the VU...if we are all lucky.

but we all know that CS and QA at MA are essentially non-existent ! alll they have is some poor high school student copy-pasting some lame ass answer that doesn't actually answer the problems/questions we have.

screw this game,..ima start my trial version of EVE online.

My guess is not until tomorrow when the update comes... If they even bother to fix it then! :laugh:

cant login and i logged out at ithaca support case sent i hope the fix it soon

Still down
Still no relocation avatars
Still no reaction from support
Still no info in client loader

Wake the fuck up *bleeeep*!! %@#%$@

6pm here and i still can't connect, Timeout message.

I guess i'm fucked up for this evening :(

Back