Suggestion: Item wishlist for TWEN / Mayhem vendor

Make my Camo BGH Epic and add a ul blp amp that fits perfectly to it
With crit damage increase

UL enhancers that is tierable, full effect like L ones at tier 10.

Would damage the economy no?
Adding anything UL that is primarily used as L today would damage the economy short term. Mining amps, deep finders, mid level weapons, enhancers. They will find their way into the hands of the ones that today buy the most of the L counterparts (as they are the ones willing to pay the most for an UL equivalent)

The long term impact is much harder to anticipate. In the event of say UL damage enhancers, MU would likely drop on finished product, as well as the parts to make them, short term. This might make enhancers more appealing to a wider range of players, which could then bring MU back up a bit. This might fluctuate for a bit until a decently set point is achieved. With enhancer availability being primarily held back by pyrite availabilty (as far as i understand) it is another part to factor in.

In the end, it might damage economy, it may just as well do the opposite. Without proper analysis it is hard to even guess.

On topic:
With a new major event, MA has the ability once again to revamp the structure of item progression without raising eyebrows too much. Perhaps this time they will take this opportunity to breathe some new life into the economy.

I am a firm believer that the best items for any given range of play in any area of the game should be crafted Limited and that UL use should be convenience and filler.

If there are no available L items for you at the moment you use your UL items, with slightly worse expected outcomes.

It would still be fine to have some top end items. A few UL amps, a few high end finders, a few high end weapons. But i think that the influx of items that people want (as described in this, and other threads) is not as desirable as it seems.

Long story short, I would like to see a complete revamp in item structure, however unlikely that would be. A much less unlikely scenario; i hope that MA does what MA thinks is best, and that it turns out well.

Last edited:
fishing rod for fishing

[fishing rod TWEN edition] total 100 available(lootable)
you can get vibrant sweat for 5~30 bottles(randomly)
its new sweating gimic with way faster to collect
and fishes everywhere in water, even twin peak fountain

sweating animal is boring
now we can sweating(fishing) fishes
ss_1319e04a6542893bd676274f1a6ed8a24c707c66.1920x1080.jpg

me and my soc buddies gonna fishing all day in a boat

Last edited by a moderator:
sweating is boring.. i would love to see "punching" monstes (attack without weapon) to extract sweat
in the meantime it could put a 1 damage per punching that lead to no loot, just skill for defense and bottles extracted
would add extreme funny videos to YT and advertise game, making a boring activity a bit more funny

Better team play - make missions like the older beacon missions which required 5 people to complete. More missions which require engaging with other players. Try to bring back a bit of team play for those folks who get bored of grinding

Would damage the economy no?

Well, taking the cost saving into acount (especially for wpn dmg enhancers) it would be expensive to both buy and tier, also limited in supply. Would be better then to keep flooding the market with weapons.

I think it would impact the economy very little.

Fishing would be amazing. Give a use to all the old fishing rods and release some new ones. Fishing could be a paid system with bait and such and could be a mix of mining and crafting and hunting, where location matters (mining), loot is based on inputs like different baits (crafting) and loot is like hunting loot how you acquire it.

I like that and what if that concept extended and we could have say a power fist or glove that dealt a % of the avatars health as dmg. So lets say your 100 health you do 40% for 40dmg. If your 200 then 80 and 300 then 120. Obviously scaling and balance needs to be applied here i'm just using rough numbers.
Mindark can't code the current weapons they have properly. Would you really thing they could scale this correctly? Remember they think some weapons don't deserve amp use because they were "balanced that way"

But why not just have whatever would be in the strongboxes, just be loot? Let us loot "TWEN candy canes" Let us loot "TWEN L amps" Etc.
No , i want a ul big amp... now pls All call mindark office and tell them to add a big ul eco amp 98 dmg wuld be perfect for blp

I would like too see some new BLP amps for all levels

No , i want a ul big amp... now pls All call mindark office and tell them to add a big ul eco amp 98 dmg wuld be perfect for blp
I agree with that, but I want that stuff to be from loot, not from Strongboxes

Back