Items on the ground

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
Today I found some items on the ground.
I will give back those items to the person that lost them, if it will tell me where, how many items, what type and the tier level of each of them.

i'll take the Mod merc tier 1 :)

Reactions: dj.
:d

:d,

if it is an UL mining amp, no thx,
mbe someone who is involved in that stuff dropped it to get rid of it :d

if it is that pile of dung that I lost, yea I'd really like that back, so that my account can be more shitty.

edit: oh wait, it already is...
still, I like dung! You have to, if u want to like other ppl, since most ppl are full of it.

Last edited:
:d,

if it is an UL mining amp, no thx,
mbe someone who is involved in that stuff dropped it to get rid of it :d

if it is that pile of dung that I lost, yea I'd really like that back, so that my account can be more shitty.

lmao, ME have dung too please hehehehehehe

LOOT cant get anyworse so i might as well fill my avatars inventory with SHIT hehehehehe

Oh thank goodness... you found my Mod Fap :yup:

So far none of the people posting are even close to what it was. If you hear anyone complaining that he/she lost something, point out this thread. If that person can name precisely what I found, I will give those items back.

Be careful though, if it wasn't someone who decided to just let thing there for some new player to find after quiting, they might be "hot"

To stop this. Is a value above 300 ped and under 1k ped.

Don't know anyone who lost anything, at least not in that way.

I'd say just keep it, very generous of you to offer to give it to someone who lost it by the way.
But also, I don't believe you drop things by mistake, unless you're transfering stuff between accounts, which then is against the rules(?)

I seem to have dropped my trousers. Glad someone could pick them up. ;)

Well I was building a Swimming pool in my Hangar Bay so I could have Swim Party and invite people over and offer them free booze, but some jealous person came and stole my whole pool before I even finished getting it built :cry:.
It was made from short midastree boards for the decking and Blaus texture squares for the water. 5 hours of building down the toilet, I would rather have that back than the $5 USD worth of stuff. some lucky thief got themselves a global I guess and Karma on their Ass:lolup:.

i remember a thread like this several years ago.... the exact same thing happened.

I lost one Animal Oil Residue, I would very much like it to be returned :(

I will have this bumped for a week. If no one claims what I have, I will consider it mine.

If it's that valuable it means somebody wanted to transfer it between two avatars that belong to him... which is against the rules ! Your account can be banned for keeping those items on it ! To save you from it I will sacrifice myself and will take that burden of yours !

troll thread detected.

if it's that valuable it means somebody wanted to transfer it between two avatars that belong to him... Which is against the rules ! Your account can be banned for keeping those items on it ! To save you from it i will sacrifice myself and will take that burden of yours !

:d:d:d:d:d:

well at the end of the week maybe he will tell us what it was :D

Is it My vig or nemi with 1 teir :rolleyes: or Is it One of my guns? And if i mean guns its all my guns in the world with any teir so WIN....

Okay, after all the time I consider the items mine. It was a finder with an amp level 11 full TT.

Back