Its a girl!!

antball06

Dominant
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Anthony Ant Ballentine
l_aad91641aefb4c09931683cdfa811093.jpg

Just found out... ITS A GIRL!! :D Abrianna Mashelle is the name of choice :)

P.S. If you look closely you can see her hands behind her head and her legs crossed like shes just sittin there chillin lol

EDIT!!!

Welcome to the world, Abrianna Mashelle :) Brought into this world January 26th at 2:49 a.m. weighing 6 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long. She is a spitting image of me :) Therefore she's adorable :p

Right after she was born :)
l_e436f53c4fed4303aa2bdf242b9a6ad6.jpg

After we brought her home. Me and my 2 girls
l_ac7960ee7cd640e29b296fc6cb85197c.jpg

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

congratz

Desire xx

Gratz and Good Luck

Gratz and goodluck

This belongs in the Achievement Forum so I can give you a proper Gratz! :yay::yay::yay:

Omg big gratz m8 :)

A baby girl how sweet! they say you need to be man to have a girl :laugh: thought of any names? maybe call her Loren JJ congratulations! :yay:

A baby girl how sweet! they say you need to be man to have a girl :laugh: thought of any names? maybe call her Loren JJ congratulations! :yay:

HEHE.. Yea I've already got a girl.. She will be 3 in November and OMG talk about a handfull.. I think she's the reason I'm already going bald at the age of 22 LOL JK Shes my everything!!

And yes I have a name.. Abrianna Mashelle :D

GRZ! Should have posted this in the HoF. My wife and I are expecting a boy here in the next week :)

BTW: Where in TN are you? I lived in middle TN (Murfreesboro) up to about 2 years ago.

GRZ! Should have posted this in the HoF. My wife and I are expecting a boy here in the next week :)

BTW: Where in TN are you? I lived in middle TN (Murfreesboro) up to about 2 years ago.

Gratz man!! I was going to but I figured it might cause a conflict in EF for being in the wrong section considering its off-topic :rolleyes:

And I live in Cookeville.. About 45 min- 1hr from the Boro!!!!

I worked out there. Did some work in Nashville and Gallatin too. I think my old band still plays in the area.

I had a buddy of mine that lived in Cookeville that played a certain FPS game back in the day. Small world huh?

Gratz, most precious happening in life :) :yay:

This belongs in the Achievement Forum so I can give you a proper Gratz! :yay::yay::yay:

Thanks to Skam for moving in the Achievements section :)

I worked out there. Did some work in Nashville and Gallatin too. I think my old band still plays in the area.

I had a buddy of mine that lived in Cookeville that played a certain FPS game back in the day. Small world huh?

WOW!! Indeed it is! What band? I know alot of bands around here!

Wow, thanks for sharing, she's beautiful!:wtg:

Awww !! I love baby pyrates !! :baby:

SO CUTE !!!

Congratulations on the many years of turmoil to come .. don't listen to anyone, they're totally worth it ! :yay:

Awww !! I love baby pyrates !! :baby:

SO CUTE !!!

Congratulations on the many years of turmoil to come .. don't listen to anyone, they're totally worth it ! :yay:

LOL.. Better keep the kids outta EU.. All I can do to fund my play...

OHHHHH WAIT!!! I know!! I can make them sweat and give me their ped HAHA JK

Hell, this should be posted in the ATH forum, or, at least, the Uber loots one. ;)

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone :D

P.S. If you look closely you can see her hands behind her head and her legs crossed like shes just sittin there chillin lol

Hahahaha!
Congratulations!

LOL.. Better keep the kids outta EU.. All I can do to fund my play...

OHHHHH WAIT!!! I know!! I can make them sweat and give me their ped HAHA JK

LOL
Raise an army of sweat farmers!!!
Shhhh~ The chinese might be reading this! :laugh:

Disclaimer: Roamn (aka Profit) is not rascist in any way, shape or form. This statement was made purely for chortling purposes only.

awww what a cute little round head she has :silly2::silly2:

huge grats with it .. from now on your life will be all pink :laugh:

Just to say a HUGE congratulations! I love the name too :yay::wtg::laugh:

Congratulations to you both,, what a perfect RL ATH that is. Beautiful name to go with I am sure will be a beautiful 2nd daughter. Lots of hugs and hope to see baby pics in the future :)

Hehe, GZ thats a nice achievement.

My little mothersucker will be 5 mths on 2nd of November.

Hes already very interactive and has his own will :yay:
And he is so irresistably cute that hes one big chick magnet.

I.

:cheer: :baby: Congradulations :baby: :cheer:
being a parent is wonderful - children are a beautiful blessing to any parents lives.

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Gratz!! She's practicing her EU stance. ;)

Hehe, GZ thats a nice achievement.

My little mothersucker will be 5 mths on 2nd of November.

Hes already very interactive and has his own will :yay:
And he is so irresistably cute that hes one big chick magnet.

I.

Ummm. Just thought I would clear it up for ya I.... Its a GIRL!! :p

Back