Its legal sell avatar?

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Its legal sell my avatar for example with skills?

Our by the rules i need take all skill out?

It's not legal to sell your avatar. But maybe you can work something out with FPC, it has been done before I believe.

yep it's legal but you simply need to put yourself (your avatar) in trade terminal and to have someone else (other avatar) pressing the sell button :coffee:

Its legal sell my avatar for example with skills?

Our by the rules i need take all skill out?

Talk with MA/FPC if you have a buyer, is the only way I'd see this possible.

only considder this if you are really high skilled, if not, just chip out.

Talk to an avatar named Rilort. Im sure he know how things work. If u cant reach him try ancient SR uber who are in BAHQ now. They are all expert in the art of trading avatars or avatar's goods.

Ofc it will be realy trustworthy and secure to deal with them.

YAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!

Just talk to MA|FPC and talk about it.

Because im level 62 prospector 37 handgun 49 surveing i lose alot on esi if i sell avatar i can sell for less money sure but no need lose the 10% of skill

I seem to recall that you need permission with MA/FPC to do it. Plus a RL contractual agreement between you and the buyer to transfer it.

I seem to recall that you need permission with MA/FPC to do it. Plus a RL contractual agreement between you and the buyer to transfer it.

Well that's interesting to know, +rep.

So anyone else besides NZR actually did it officially? I think it only happened because there were no ESIs/GSIs back than, so imho its impossible unless you can prove otherwise of course.

I really don't think theres any 'proper' way to do it other than what MA provide ie chips.

This is the realm of backstreet blackmarket, find your own buyer get cash hand over login details, let them do as they see fit, chip you out or play you.

A bit dodgy, but it goes on I'm sure.

Jamhot

No you can NOT.

- Account has been registered on your persona info and some of it cant be changed.
- There is all tools needed to transfer anything you have to another new or existing avatar.

Because im level 62 prospector 37 handgun 49 surveing i lose alot on esi if i sell avatar i can sell for less money sure but no need lose the 10% of skill

MA/FPC dont care what you lose or win on ESI, it`s system allowing you do that and 10% skill lose was implemented to have some skill go out of game from those who sellout or try profit from skill (other players), MA/FPC also wanna a "CUT" of it :) Dont think you will get any special rights to avoid this.

i hope MA allow it to sell this uber avatar.. I just hope someone with atleast 20 extra points in inteligence is going to buy it ! :D

There have been cases.

U need to talk with MA about it.
With those skills though i doubt they would even consider it.

There would need to be IRL transfer contract signed by both parties and approved by mindark. Otherwise they wont change the account details.

If the TOS/EULA does not forbid it specifically, then there is no reason you cannot.
In theory isn't an avatar more-or-less the same as a car or a house? You fill in some paperwork and pay some fees to transfer registered ownership and job's done.

I've often heard than Neomaven had purchased Divine Vixen and the in-person transaction took place in MindArk's offices.

I ear the same... Shoud be legal one time for one all the time for everybody...
I don't know how much my avatr can worth but a good offer can take that.

So i guess you won't participate in WoF.

I dont want to sell my avatar he tooks me 5 years to build with a few deposits...
But a good offer can take them...

Naifas im always with this game no matter the avatar and with my country i give my life even with avatar at 0 skill fapping

Yes, it is LEGAL to sell your avatar. If you sell it you will not have the local police turning up and arresting you as you have not broken any laws.

HOWEVER, it is against the Terms of Use, so MA can close the account of the sold avatar if they so wish, when the find out about the transfer of ownership as the avatar is not registered in the name of the person running it.

It's a bit like failing to make the payment on your car is not against the law, but you can still lose the car if you do not make the payments.

It's not legal to sell your avatar. But maybe you can work something out with FPC, it has been done before I believe.

yes i have heard this too and suspect i know of some ava sold this way, but does anyone know for sure?

Mary Jane, even if MA officialy transfers ownership of your avatar you will not save anything. Because the buyer is only allowed to chip your avatar out and when this is done the account gets deleted. The buyer is also not allowed to perform any ingame activities like mining, hunting, crafting...

So the buyer would take all that in consideration and maximal pay you the net value of the skills after 10% loss and esi costs anyway.

This procedure makes sense for extreme high skilled avatars as the sheer volume of esis needed would dry the market and the extracted skill chips could flood the market (if the process isn't even limited in the way that the buyer is only allowed to chip them in on his own avatar).

With ownership transfer the buyer has usually more time to handle this then the seller would have patience. I doubt you would even save the auction fees because there are notaries and maybe travel costs to sweden involved in the process.

Check your total TT volume of skills and if it is below 50k ped TT then it is prolly not worth it.

All the above is pure hearsay, i doubt there is any official document about it. If anyone has better information i am happy to get corrected.

I dont want sell om just wondering

Back