"It's over 9000"

Drone
Run Fifteen (15)​

(special items: 46xCarroot, 1xFAP-35, 1xFAP-5, 1xThermodure Robot Plastic, 10xAdvanced Cloth Extractor, 2xSteel Blue paint)
-48.71 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.33 Armor&Fap Decay
+72.31 TT with markup
+1.65 markup adjustments
TOTAL= +20.92

Comments:
Getting lots of various items again, woot! :)

Overall: -207.58

Drone
Run Sixteen (16)​

(special items: 1xMinor Heal chip, 2xFAP-35, 1xFAP-5, 9xAdvanced Cloth Extractor, 9x Blue paint, 4xNavy paint)
-54.47 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.95 Armor&Fap Decay
+163.30 TT with markup
TOTAL= +103.88

Comments:
A great run with no coin :)

Overall: -103.70

see your doing great !!!

which generation of drones are you hunting ?

Lowest gens. :) 01-03 mostly.

cool i like hunting those too ... but i never hunt for 20k ammo ... takes to much time :D

i should give it a try tho coz it seems as good fun

can i ask what pro lvls are you in hunting ?

cool i like hunting those too ... but i never hunt for 20k ammo ... takes to much time :D

i should give it a try tho coz it seems as good fun

can i ask what pro lvls are you in hunting ?

Well, I did 20k until I got bored of doing it for so long and now make 10k runs. They feel right for me, takes some 45 minutes I guess :) Besides, I can do another 10k afterward. I guess I did tell I made them shorter for the sake of the sanity no..? :silly2:

Anyway, I think I was 24 in pistoleer or something. :)

"It's over 9000"

If my experiment fails then that means profiting from hunt is bull and I have wasted tons of PEDs for nothing.

LOL, I love how all your experiments assume you're better than everyone else and if you can't do it nobody can ;)

LOL, I love how all your experiments assume you're better than everyone else and if you can't do it nobody can ;)

..I didn't day that nobody can.. :D Only having an eco gear as mine does give me more chances to profit where others would have worse chances - meaning profiting would be even less credible for them.

Drone
Run Seveneen (17)​

(-none-)
-47.25 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.20 Armor&Fap Decay
+12.56 TT with markup
+1.04 markup adjustments
TOTAL= -38.85

Comments:
A bad run following a good run... and look at all those HOFs in the hunting list.. :eek: so that is where my loot went...

Overall: -142.55

I was worried where all the drone hofs went, i guess it's simply put in a big wave this time.

..I didn't day that nobody can.. :D Only having an eco gear as mine does give me more chances to profit where others would have worse chances - meaning profiting would be even less credible for them.

There's more to it than just having a good gun. Similar to your first mining project where, early in the thread you said mining enmatter couldn't be profitable. Be careful making conclusions based on your limited experiences.

Drone
Runs Eighteen to Twenty (18-20)​

18) (1xMinor Heal Chip, 1xHydraulic Manifold, 1xBlue paint, 10xSteel Blue paint, 8xNavy paint, 7xAdvanced Cloth extractor)
-51.33 Gun&Amp Decay
-6.73 Armor&Fap Decay
+79.52 TT with markup
TOTAL= +21.44

Comments:
A fine run with many paints. :)

19) (-none-)
-48.36 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.98 Armor&Fap Decay
+5.60 TT with markup
TOTAL= -47.74

Comments:
This was followed by a team hunt of ambuli where I lost 50.12 PED and that made my misc. hunting balance -250 AGAIN. :(

20) (-none-)
-45.50 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.68 Armor&Fap Decay
+93.07 TT with markup
TOTAL= +42.89

Comments:
Again, a good run. :)

Overall: -125.96

..okay, time to make an overview now!! :)

Drone
Run 21​

(1xMinor Heal Chip) <-- I am not counting those FAPs anymore, they are as common as cheese on my pizza!
-48.32 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.85 Armor&Fap Decay
+172.42 TT with markup
+2.49 markup adj.
TOTAL= +121.74

Comments:
Got bored and made more runs before overview, this was better than usual :)

Overall: -4.22

Last edited:
Drone
Run 22​

(1xMinor Heal Chip, 1xRobot Radiator, 1xFoundation Brown, 3xThermodure Robot plastic, 3xBasic Metal Extractor)
-49.24 Gun&Amp Decay
-6.44 Armor&Fap Decay
+225.11 TT with markup
+2.52 markup adj.
TOTAL= +171.95

Comments:
:tongue2: ...And this was even betterer...er...... :)

Overall: +167.73

Drone
Run 23​

(37xBrukite)
-46.56 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.12 Armor&Fap Decay
-6.95 TT with markup
TOTAL= -58.63

Comments:
What the. :(

Overall: +109.10

Drone
Run 24​

(1xThermodure Robot plastic)
-46.65 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.27 Armor&Fap Decay
+68.11 TT with markup
+0.88 markup adj.
TOTAL= +17.07

Comments:
okay... :rolleyes:

Overall: +126.17

Drone
Run 25​

(1xThermodure Robot plastic, 1xSteel Blue paint)
-46.46 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.23 Armor&Fap Decay
-16.67 TT with markup
TOTAL= -67.36 :(
+4.08 Calculation error adj.

Comments:
Eeewww, pooey!!! Drones ran out of the loot!! :eek: Now does it mean they don't have any more coins left, too!? :(

Overall: +62.89

Last edited:
Runs 0-25 Overall.

As you can see, I have +62.89 after 26 runs without any larger hof or something.

Now, to compare with my results if I had been used all the same settings and done the same actions BUT being equipped with LIMITED korss, my results would have been (approximating that I save 2.1%, rounded up, for each PED spent on ammo and amps):

62.89 - (6x5.88 + 20x2.94) = 62.89 - 94.08 = -31.19

So having unlimited version makes me profit instead of having just a minor loss in the end with KorssH400(L), or just breaking even with BreerP5a(L). :ahh:

Next time I will also include my calculations of skillgains and compare them to my pure balance.

Good luck! I hunted feff for a year and never had a loot over 210ped. While I did profit a little and skilled up like mad I did`nt gain anything really other than a set of ghost minus footies, a bravo and some plates with the profit.

And just to add after my 1.4k gazz hof MA took it all back and more and I tried to not waste it too. Now I`m finally broke with naught to sell but things I don`t want to and won`t. Hmm deposit or do something else. Summer is here so I may be playing less for the first time in a couple years as much as I hate to say it. Such a bad streak does`nt make me warm and fuzzy toward throwing more fuel on the fire.

Again good luck! Maybe you can inspire me. :)

Good luck! I hunted feff for a year and never had a loot over 210ped. While I did profit a little and skilled up like mad I did`nt gain anything really other than a set of ghost minus footies, a bravo and some plates with the profit.

And just to add after my 1.4k gazz hof MA took it all back and more and I tried to not waste it too. Now I`m finally broke with naught to sell but things I don`t want to and won`t. Hmm deposit or do something else. Summer is here so I may be playing less for the first time in a couple years as much as I hate to say it. Such a bad streak does`nt make me warm and fuzzy toward throwing more fuel on the fire.

Again good luck! Maybe you can inspire me. :)

Well I had made a pretty decent profit hunting before but MA took it back to its maximal low again after the 2k Megan HOF I had. my theory is that had I/you been hunting solely, that would have been an Oil global.. ^^; And then your hunting balance would have looked totally differently.

..Anyway. >:I After my mining project is over (cuz now I have proved that gaining 9k from mining is just a matter of time, really), I will do hunt and hunt only to not miss the HOF and make it appear on my HUNTING not mining balance.. ;)

And all the best for ya too!!!

Drone
Run 26​
110ped ammo
Special items: (-none-)
-47.53 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.52 Armor&Fap Decay
-4.08 TT with markup
+6.46 TT markup adj.
+14.05 skill value <-- 85% of carebear skill value increase. It does take into account the ~10% skill loss extracting but not markup differences for selling skills/buying chips.
TOTAL= -36.62 :mad:

Comments:
Yuuucks >_>

Overall: +76.75 <-- I started counting from hunt 21-25 where the skill value increase was +50.48 overall.
Without skills: +12.22

Drone
Run 27-28​

27) 110ped ammo
Special items: (1xMinor Healing Chip)
-48.25 Gun&Amp Decay
-7.43 Armor&Fap Decay
+89.83 TT with markup
+5.46 TT markup adj.
+11.57 skill value
TOTAL= +51.18

Comments:
I was stuck with bigger drones again so more of decay than usual here. Luckily, a 07 had lots of loot, they usually don't so it was a nice surprise this time. :)

28) 110ped ammo
-51.18 Gun&Amp Decay
-8.24 Armor&Fap Decay
+54.56 TT with markup
+14.03 skill value
TOTAL= +9.17

Comments:
Uh, I avoided bigger drones and went straight for the smaller ones.. but my decay was twice as much anyway!?:eek: There were somehow several times when the lower level drones critted me and did more damage than usual so I had almost zero HP left after some hits three times, and didn't die and revive just because I had gotten my 123rd Hp recently.
Oh well, at least I got more dodge skills than usual. I would have been breaking even TT+markup-wise, had my decay been normal.

Overall: +137.10
Without skills: +46.97

Drone
Run 29-30​

29) 110ped ammo
Special items: (-none) <-- I really seem to not get uncommon crap anymore..!? :rolleyes:
-47.72 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.09 Armor&Fap Decay
+79.41 TT with markup
TOTAL= +26.60

Comments:
Well, I had a global. So I continued the hunt,... :D

30) 110ped ammo
Special items: (-none-) <-- eh, where are the the usual crap? Even common FAPs and matrixes.. where are they? :scratch2:
-45.85 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.19 Armor&Fap Decay
+14.91 TT with markup
+21.81 skill value
TOTAL= -14.30 :(

Comments:
It did go well kinda, at the beginning.. and I thought it might be better in the end, well, I mean I had minis and stuff. However, what took most of my profit was too much players around: when I returned there were more green dots than red ones. I had one ks on my mob, dozen of bots ran away when i tried to aim at them and because of the lag my hitrate was down to some 50%.. :eek: Besides, the lag also did not let me see when the mob died, making me shoot 2-4 times at dead bodies for nothing like 30% of the time. :(

Also, just as I left somebody had 8k hof there.

Overall: +149.40
Without skills: +37.46

Uh... :rolleyes: Right now I am doing several experiments concerning hunting and the likes. I will probably mine like mad to get those PEDs back during the next week, however it will be a good lesson for me to do/not do so (more plausible is the latter one) anymore.

The experiment is:

1) Skillgain value from different kinds of mobs comparing
drone(doing them for some while already)
feff (had two globals today so I also am done with that part)
daikiba (will do that this evening/night);

2) Healing skilling costs with different tools and methods
chipping (checking prices on auction),
ek2600(done on hogglos),
t20(L) on which I have SIB period right now (also done today at Nea's)
and fap-5 (will do today in sweatcamp).

3) Scanning for 4 hours straight (with getting asleep in-between, whoops that was not planned and cost me some extra 6 ped of decay. but it was so boring as crafting is so I could not help myself.).

I already found out the latter does not have any effect whatsoever. :rolleyes: But I found out two interesting things by doing so. More about it later.

Last edited:
Drone
Run 31​

110ped ammo
Special items: (6xAdvanced Leather Extractor) <-- Finally, I was getting FAPs and matrixes again. But I count them as commons now.
-46.44 Gun&Amp Decay
-5.52 Armor&Fap Decay <-- My skills grow and decay too..?? What the!? :laugh:
+1.92 TT with markup
+31.80 skills :eek: What the...
TOTAL= -18.24

Comments:
Nothing worth mentioning except that I had really big skill value difference this time. Maybe carebear values were updated??

Overall: +131.16
Without skills: -12.58[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: ..okay, I will post the results of my crazy thread after some minutes here.

How did you mannage to buy that H400 unlimmited? Are you still a non-depostiter? If so I would like to know how you mannaged that with your mining hof ;)

How did you mannage to buy that H400 unlimmited? Are you still a non-depostiter? If so I would like to know how you mannaged that with your mining hof ;)

Well, you must have skipped that part of my story where I put all of my summer savings into the game and had to live without food for almost a week until I got my first salary. I think I will have to quit my job and do it really hardcore to make the gun pay off.

Otherwise, I still live without depoing.. :D ahhaha,... yyeah :ahh:

Anyway, the link to my experiment results:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...y-banshee-days-experimenting.html#post1420195

Drone
Run 32​

110ped ammo
-46.82 Gun&Amp Decay
-4.60 Armor&Fap Decay
+41.64 TT with markup
+1.50 TT markup adj.
+12.06 skills
TOTAL= +3.78

Comments:
Kinda better than mining results which have been pretty bad since the second Vast in my mining career. Also, carebear skill values got updated and are my hunting skill total worth is now some 100PED more, which is nice.

Overall: +134.94
Without skills: -20.86

Last edited:
i see your project is going quite ok :)

good for you ;)

Drone
Run 33​

160ped ammo
Special items: (15.03 TT ESI, 72.29 TT IsisLR41(L), 1xMinor Heal chip, 5xThermodure Robot Plastic, 1xSteel Blue paint, 10xNavy paint)
-74.49 Gun&Amp Decay
-7.23 Armor&Fap Decay
+326.92 TT with markup
+19.55 skills
TOTAL= +264.75:D

Comments:
Wow! :shower: making runs longer a bit saves time and has better results!

Items will be auctioned after 24 hours so if you need ESI, IsisLR41(L) or some other item from my loot, PM me until then.

Overall: +339.69
Without skills: +224.34

Last edited:
Back